Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i I_vote_lcapKuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i I_voting_barKuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i I_vote_lcapKuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i I_voting_barKuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Level 6

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i   Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:40 pm

[moded 2 times so far]

The Character

Name: Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Nickname: the wandering sage

Personality: Kuukaku is caring and determined, when things get out of hand she rarely gives up. She prefers learning and teaching over fighting, but ha no problem fighting when needed. Most of the time she is calm and respectful, but she isn't perfect and can lose her temper. But that is a fairly rare event.

Annoyances: pushy people

Fears: spiders

Family: Parents and siblings are still alive in the Leaf village.

Back Ground: Kuukaku dated a Hyuuga whom she loved deeply, he was mortally wounded and decided to leave her his eyes to remember him forever. Kuukaku who was in shock accepted, and upon recovering from the shock and over time the grief used the Byakugon sparingly. Traveling for many years she met Tsunade and became her student and successor upon her death. Kuukaku's nature had always been to wander and help those who wanted to learn, so she began her life a wandering sensei and eventually Sanin. She holds respect for the Hyuuga family and will aid them when they need it. Although she knows they won't accept her as one of theirs, she is content to be considered an ally.If she over does it physically she tends to get sick causing her to puke blood at times. This happens more frequently on hot days as the heat can get to her. However the weather plays very little part due to the fact she has tried to overcome being a bit on the sickly side since birth. Despite the fact she has improved her health, she has never overcome the effects over exertion.

The Appearance
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i 100-33

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 100 pounds

Facial Details: see picture

Eyes: normal sized eyes that are brown

Hair: see picture

Body Details: see picture

Clothing: in addition to what is seen in the above picture Kuukaku wears a skirt and straw sandals.

The Shinobi

Village: Leaf

RP Sample:

A garganta opens up on the far edge of the west Rukon district #78 hanging dog. Nyuu emerges followed by Lucy both of them float to the ground and head out to the wooded area looking for the right place to set things up. Nyuu and Lucy both know the shinigami are aware of their pressence and don't really care. Nyuu finds a nice spot with a small lake and picks it immediately. Lucy sets up a small chair and a blanket on the ground waiting for the others to arrive knowing that shinigami will appear shortly. Nyuu senses the others arriving and wonders how things will go.

Squad: none.

Affiliation: Leaf village

Weapons: 1 Katana, 1 Wakazashi 1 pouch each of Kunai and shurikens.

Strengths: Jutsu's of all types except for those that she doesn't have the element for

Weaknesses: Cooking and cleaning

Stats:

Strength: 10
Speed: 30
Chakra Pool: 65
Intellect:15
ninjutsu: 60
Taijutsu: 60
Genjutsu: 60

Known jutsu:

1. Name: Basic Jutsus
Element: None
Description: the basic academy jutsu's learned by everyone

2. Name: Byakugan - White Eye (Hyuuga Clan)
Description: Byakugan is the blood inheritance limit of the Hyuuga Clan. The Hyuuga clan was one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be the ancestors of the Uchiha clan who possess the bloodline of the Sharingan eye. When the "Byakugan" is activated, the clan member gains an extra-sensory perception, which gives them penetrating sight and telescopic vision. This allows them to see the tenketsu; the internal chakra coils system 361 pressure points. This vision also grants the member a near 360° view of their surroundings, the higher the skill of the clan member, the further the distance from which they can sense incoming attacks. Unfortunately the vision does have a weakness, a small blind spot that extends outwards from the vertebra of the upper back.

The clan uses this ability in conjunction with their own chakra creating the Juuken (gentle fist) fighting style. The clan member can use their fingers or palms to emit chakra to flow into their opponents body's at the tenketsu points. When the hand draws close enough to strike, the clan member can stop or increase their opponent’s chakra flow. The internal chakra coils which spread throughout the body also wrap around the internal chakra producing organs. So if the internal coils are attacked, it also damages these internal organs. Because a ninja can not train their internal body, such damage can be a critical hit for even a highly skilled ninja. The tenketsu serve as the connectors and exit points for the chakra pathways. So when they are stopped by the Hyuuga clan member, the ninja greatly loses his or her ability to utilize their chakra for jutsu.

3. Name: Magen • Jubaku Satsu - Demonic Illusion • Tree Binding Death
Description: Magen • Jubaku Satsu is a Genjutsu technique utilized by the Leaf Jounin Yuuhi Kurenai. After forming the needed hand seals, Kurenai will disappear and approach her target. Once near her target, a tree will grow at their feet and its branches will bind them so they can no longer move. Once the illusion makes them believe they are captured, Kuukaku will appear from the tree itself and stab her target with a kunai.

4. Name: Dynamic Uppercut
Description: Description: The Dynamic Uppercut is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Kuukaku. It is basically a powerful uppercut that uses the user's full strength, in which the user will then unleash a powerful uppercut to the chin that will knock out the target if it hits.

5. Name: Roundhouse TKO (Total Knock Out)
Description: The Roundhouse TKO is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Kuukaku. Kuukaku will spin her body around and go for a powerful roundhouse kick. However, her foot is set at an angle where instead of the target's side of the face is hit, a pressure point on the back of their necks are hit by the foot, which will knock them out.

6. Name: Lightning Release - Lightning Lance
Element: Lightning
Description: The Lightning Lance is a Lightning Elemental technique used by Kuukaku. Kuukaku will make the appropriate hand seals, Rat, Dog, Monkey, Bird and Ox, and gather Lightning elemental chakra into her hand. She will then summon a lance made of lightning into her hand. It can be used as a short-ranged weapon or can be thrown like a javelin for a long-ranged weapon.

7. Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Description: Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

8. Name: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
Description: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is an advanced variation of the Kage Bunshin Ninjutsu technique which was banned by the First Hokage. This has not stopped many Jounin-level ninja from learning the technique however. Instead of creating several clones, several hundred clones are created. Like normal Kage Bunshin a ninja's chakra is split evenly among the clones when created.

The clones themself can utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clones finally disperse, any new knowledge they have gained is passed back to the original ninja and to any additional clones. This makes Tajuu Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. With the great number of clones in Tajuu Kage Bunshin, the ninja can effectively learn in a few weeks with a hundred clones what would take one ninja numerous years.

9. Name: Ninja Art: Summoning Jutsu (cats of all sizes)
Description: Before a summon can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species. The contract can come in the form of a scroll or a tattoo. The summoner then signs the contract in their own blood. After this, they need only perform the hand seals, offer an additional donation of blood, and use the same hand they signed the contract with to summon the creature. The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how big the summoned creature can be. It should be noted that anyone can summon the animal as long as they have the blood from someone who has made a contract, along with sufficient chakra of their own.

While most summoners have only been shown capable of summoning one type of creature, Pain has been seen summoning several different animals and even people. Pain does not provide a blood offering when performing a summon.

When an animal is summoned it is transported from its place of residence to the summoner's location. Once summoned, the animal can perform a task or help the user in battle. The summon is not required to help the user, and may be more of a hindrance than an ally. In addition, summons are able to summon their summoner. They may also wear a forehead protector, suggesting a loyalty to only one village.

Summoning can serve as a base for other jutsu, as is the case with Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique and Summoning: Quick Beheading Dance. In these cases, summoning may not be restricted to creatures, Orochimaru also summoning corpses or defenses. Items can also be "summoned" from scrolls. Because the items are not summoned from anywhere, instead only being released from storage, no blood is needed and thus it is not a conventional summoning. If a user attempts to summon an animal without first signing a contract, the user will be teleported to the home of the animal they have a natural affinity for.

Bloodline: The Shiba special ability is most members have the ability to excel at all styles of jutsu with exception of those they don't have the required element to learn and use. Meaning those without the water element do not learn water style jutsu's easily if at all.)

Element: Fire, Lightning, Earth, Wind.

Last edited by Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:00 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i   Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:28 pm

approved Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Level 6

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i   Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:01 am

Name changed due to impending rp marriage XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i   Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: