Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kakashi Kimura I_vote_lcapKakashi Kimura I_voting_barKakashi Kimura I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Kakashi Kimura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Kimura
Level 6
Kakashi Kimura

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kakashi Kimura Empty
PostSubject: Kakashi Kimura   Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:36 pm

The Character

Name: Kakashi Kimura

Nickname: The Fire Dragon

Personality: He is extremely loyal to Konohagakure and it's people. As such, he only does what is right to help the citizens and members of this village. He is ambitious and aspiring, always trying to expand his knowledge and power, trying to become a better, stronger shinobi. He is caring and courteous, always stopping to help someone who is injured or in need of help. He is determined to do what is right. He is friendly, kind, and honest. He is a valuable friend and teammate to anyone he talks to. He is mature and punctual, always on time and never acting selfish or immature.

Annoyances: He is annoyed by those showing up late.

Fears: He is afraid of bees.

Family: His sisters, Aoi and Yuki, his wife, Hitomi and various other relatives.

Back Ground: He grew up in a normal time, always known for the great legacy of his name and the high expectations he was held to. Because of this, he was held high during the academy and always supposed to get good grades. Thanks to the help of his friends, he was able to achieve this greatness, passing the academy exam with ease.

When he was a genin, he was partnered with his two best friends from the academy, his future wife, Hitomi, and his friend, Daichi. This team became unstoppable under the leadership of their sensei, the Sage of Fire. The Sage of Fire was one of the daimyo's elite guards. Kakashi and his team became known as the Team of Elites among their generation. This nickname disappeared immediately after the chunin exams.

The chunin exams became a harsh test for this team. It showed how well they could work together, but also showed how weak they can become. During the last part of the exam, Daichi crumbled under the pressure and nearly died during it. However, just as the finishing blow was about to be made, Kakashi and Hitomi dove into the arena and stopped the attack. This, normally, would have disqualified them. However, seeing their skills as a team and the way they work together, everyone decided the three of them would be approved to be promoted to chunin. Because of all of the training and fighting during this exam, he activated the Kyousei Enkougan.

After becoming chunin, the three of them became known as Team Kakashi as both Daichi and Hitomi named Kakashi the leader. They were able to accomplish many missions and succeeded with ease. They were all named jonin at the same time, much to their joy. This was about the age of 17. During the missions as Team Kakashi, he activated the Matsudai Enkougan.

Now three years have passed. Hitomi and Kakashi have married each other. Daichi runs missions solo or with various teams, now that Team Kakashi broke apart. Kakashi now leads Squad 4.

The Appearance

Height: 5'11”

Weight: 150 lbs

Basic Appearance: He has straight, black hair that goes down to his shoulders. He has deep blue eyes that has a swirl of flames in it.

Clothing: He wears a jonin jacket over a blue short sleeve shirt. He wears black pants and has black shinobi shoes. He has a pouch on his right leg. The gold marked pills in a pouch on his right belt loop, the silver ones in a pouch on his left belt loop. He wears a Leaf headband over his forehead.

The Shinobi

Village: Konohagakure

RP Sample: He hands the money to Ayame, as the stool breaks underneath him. He falls back onto the ground. "Ugh....figures..." He gets up a bit slowly. "I'll get that." He reaches into a pouch on his right leg and pulls out a green pill. He makes hand signs. "Fire Style: Fireball of Repair." Green flames eject from his mouth as they surround the stool. Once the flames disappeared, the stool is fully repaired.

Squad: 4

Affiliation: Konohagakure

Weapons: Basic shinobi tools in a pouch on his right leg. The gold marked pills in a pouch on his right belt loop, the silver ones in a pouch on his left belt loop.

Strengths: He is strong in ninjutsu and taijutsu.

Weaknesses: He is weak in genjutsu. He is able to escape weaker genjutsu, but not higher ones.

Stats: Jonin get 80+10 (level 3) +10 (level 4) +20 (level 5) +20 (level 6) +50 (150 points)

Strength: 30
Speed: 30
Chakra Pool: 50
Intellect: 30
ninjutsu: 25
Taijutsu: 20
Genjutsu: 5

Known jutsu: Jonin get 8

1.Basic ninja techniques (Body Flicker, Genjutsu release, etc. etc. etc.)

2.Jutsu Name: Fire Style: (Fireball of Resurrection: White, Fireball of Healing: Blue, Fireball of Pain: Red, Fireball of Death: Black, Fireball of Repair: Green, Fireball of Love: Pink.)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Range: Short (0-5) to Mid (5-10)
Usage: Offense and Supplementary (depends on the pill)
Description: After a pill is placed within the mouth of the user, he/she makes the appropriate hand signals and jets out a burst of fire, colored depending on the pill that they just ingested.

3.Jutsu Name: Fire Style: (Fists of Resurrection: White, Fists of Healing: Blue, Fists of Pain: Red, Fists of Death: Black, Fists of Repair: Green, Fists of Love: Pink.)
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Short (0-5)
Usage: Offense and Supplementary (depends on the pill)
Description: After a pill is placed within the mouth of the user, he/she makes the apporopriate hand signals and their hands become covered in the flame, colored the same as the pill. They then can transmit the effect of their pills.

4.Matsudai Enkougan: A permanent flame swirls around the pupil of the eye, thus perfecting the Enkougan to the point where no chakra is needed to maintain it, only to use the jutsu.

5.Jutsu Name: Summoning Jutsu (In his case, wolves.)
Element: N/A
Range: N/A
Usage: Offense, Defense, Supplementary
Description: Before a summon can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species. The contract can come in the form of a scroll or a tattoo. The summoner then signs the contract in their own blood. After this, they need only perform the hand seals, offer an additional donation of blood, and use the same hand they signed the contract with to summon the creature. The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how big the summoned creature can be. It should be noted that anyone can summon the animal as long as they have the blood from someone who has made a contract, along with sufficient chakra of their own.

6.Jutsu Name: Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Usage: Offense
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via their mouth and, gather up chakra in their chest, then spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range.

7.Jutsu Name: Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Usage: Offense
Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Jutsu Name: Summoning Technique: Howling of the Wolves
Range: Short (0-5), Mid (5-10), Long (10+)
Usage:
Offense
Description: This jutsu is done by the summoning of about ten wolves who all howl which such a shockwave that it irritates the ears, sometimes even to the point of bleeding. As such, Kakashi always uses special ear plugs to keep the sound out of his ears.

Jutsu Name: Chameleon Jutsu
Range: N/A
Usage: Supplementary
Description: By controlling the reflection of light from one's surroundings with chakra, one can make oneself invisible. This allows the user to sneak up on their enemy without being noticed. It is impossible for people with normal eyes to find out the user's location. Only those with special eyes like the Sharingan or Byakugan can see through this technique.

8.Jutsu Name: Teleportation Technique
Range: Short (0-5), Mid (5-10), Long (10+)
Usage: Defense, Supplementary
Description: A Unique jutsu that is known only by Kakashi. This jutsu allows him to teleport between locations with varying results. The longer the distance, the more concentration and chakra is required. Thus if used in the heat of battle, he would only be able to teleport so far without stopping and concentrating better. This technique is mostly used to teleport between his office and the Hokage's office. Anyone or anything that he is touching is teleported with him. This does not include items like trees and flooring. It includes smaller items and/or creatures about his size or smaller.

Bloodline: Enkougan Bloodline

Last edited by Kakashi Kimura on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kakashi Kimura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Kimura   Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:37 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Kakashi Kimura
Level 6
Kakashi Kimura

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kakashi Kimura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Kimura   Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:23 pm

added stats for level 3 and 4
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Kimura
Level 6
Kakashi Kimura

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kakashi Kimura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Kimura   Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:56 pm

levels 5 and 6 stat updates
Back to top Go down
Sairento E. Kouseitan'i
Level 5
Sairento E. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kakashi Kimura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Kimura   Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Rp Sample need to be much bigger.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Kimura
Level 6
Kakashi Kimura

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kakashi Kimura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Kimura   Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Mearii said it was fine....
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Kimura
Level 6
Kakashi Kimura

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kakashi Kimura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Kimura   Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:49 pm

I put in a better sample.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Kimura
Level 6
Kakashi Kimura

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kakashi Kimura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Kimura   Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:20 pm

added 50 stats because of 150 points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kakashi Kimura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Kimura   Kakashi Kimura Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kakashi Kimura
Page 1 of 1