Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
- Kamashi - Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
- Kamashi - Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
- Kamashi - Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
- Kamashi - Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
- Kamashi - Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
- Kamashi - Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
- Kamashi - Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
- Kamashi - Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
- Kamashi - Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
- Kamashi - I_vote_lcap- Kamashi - I_voting_bar- Kamashi - I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

- Kamashi -

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamashi
Level 2
Kamashi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

- Kamashi - Empty
PostSubject: - Kamashi -   - Kamashi - Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:50 am

The character

Name: Kamashi (Death Scythe) Kotoba (Words)

Nickname: The Exploding Senbon (Kibaku no Senbon)

Personality: Kamashi is a hyperactive-type ninja, and believes following the rules makes you a 'push over'. For him, the only way to establish control in the world is to break every rule and be the best there is. Many villagers hate Kamashi for that reason, insisting he is not worthy of a ninja because he is a rebel to everything they work for. Kamashi also has alot of energy and loves to socialize and joke around, getting him in trouble alot. Though being a highly held rebel, Kamashi also has a very romantic side. He usually carries around a violin strapped to his back.

Fears: Kamashi is typically afraid of loosing his power, and the people he loves. He also fears disgrace from the society.

Family: No live family members.

Back Ground:
Child Hood:
As a child, Kamashi grew up living in the shadow of his father's dreams. His father was known well for being emotionless and risking everything he had for the mission without asking a single question, and the village expected that from his son as well. Kamashi however decided he would no longer live in his fathers legacy and went to more violent ways of showing that - attacking his father. As was to be expected out of his father, he easily knocked his son down, which caused Kamashi to swell up with rage. He had decided he would become the rebel of the village, and eventually bring it down.

Start at the Academy:
The ninja academy for Kirigakure no Sato had one major rule - "A Kirigakure ninja must never show attachment." That however completely went against Kamashi, seeings as how all he wanted and could do was get attached to girls. He spent most of his Academy time goofing off, and childishly-flirting with all of the girls in his class, and at the same time charming them all. When it came time for the status reports, Kamashi failed completely. Because of that his father made him leave the house and live on the streets, only to come back when he got better grades, but in Kamashi's ear all he heard was 'Never come back'.

From then on, Kamashi decided that he disowned his father from his family, Kamashi returned to the academy and began working harder. After successfully mastering the 'Shuriken Technique' Kamashi set his goals higher, to learn Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. The Sensei denied him to be taught, and then sent him home for the evening, where he had none to go to.

(I'll finish it soon if thats okay.)

Appearance

Height: 178cm

Weight: 50kg

The Shinobi

Village: Takigakure no Sato - Village hidden in the Waterfall

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Squad: Are you in a squad? Or are you the leader of a squad? If not, just put none.

Affiliation: Takigakure no Sato - Village Hidden in the Waterfall

Weapons: No Weapon

Strengths: Taijutsu

Weaknesses: Ninjutsu

Stats

Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Chakra Pool: 7
Intellect: 10
ninjutsu: 1
Taijutsu: 12
Genjutsu: 6

Techniques - Jutsu
Normal Taijutsu:
Cross Star (Fukera Hoshi)
Element: No Element
User: Kamashi
Info: Cross Star is a special Taijutsu-Weapon technique used by Kamashi. Using the two crosses on his shirt, Kamashi rushes at the target, using the two crosses as shuriken, and releasing them toward the opponent. The Crosses are made as decoys, and have a special summoning seal. Once anything comes between the two, Kamashi appears on the spot, striking toward the opponent with both feet.

Cross Assemble (Fukera Kume)
Description: Cross Assemble is a Taijutsu-Weapon substitution variation used by Kamashi. Same as the Cross Star technique, using the crosses on his shirt, Kamashi sets both of them on the ground below him. This time however is a decoy. When the target comes close to landing a blow upon Kamashi, he forms a release seal and is summoned where the crosses are. There is also a seal on the crosses, if someone tries to touch the crosses, Kamashi appears where they are.

Transformation
- Kamashi - 011-2
Black Lynx (ブラック リンクス, Kuroshie)
Jutsu Gained:
* Slash Claw
Description: The Black Lynx Transformation is Kamashi's ultimate technique. Using his scythe as a medium, Kamashi fuses with his scythe and gains a animal-like Neko transformation. In the form, Kamashi gains cat like ears, and two metal gauntlet like retractable claws around his wrist. From his tailbone, a cat tail emerges covered in black fur, supporting his "cat" like look.

Abilities: The scythe used as a medium allows Kamashi complete access to his chakra, and even allows him to slightly have more control over it, thus allowing him more chakra-like techniques. Kamashi is able to use Ninjutsu more then before, and also can back up Taijutsu with Ninjutsu. With NinTaijutsu, Kamashi's movements and reflexes also speed up, as well as his cat ears allow him more detective hearing. The metal claws on his wrist allow Kamashi to create three sharpened blades, and have a strong chakra flow through it. The chakra flow is created from Kamashi's own chakra, causing it to waste chakra if it misses a strike.

Jutsu for Transformation
Slash Claw (スラッシュ クロウ, Surashu Tsume)
Description: After transforming into his Black Lynx form, Kamashi is able to use a minor NinTai jutsu involving his retractable claws. As chakra gathers around one of his hands, it molds into the form of a large cat palm, and from the three blades, three chakra blades form between the cat's fingers. Using the claw, Kamashi can deliver heavy blows with his 'claws' as well as uping the chakra usage he can launch the figure at the target. If the claw is sent toward the target it does loose size and shrink some, but still carries heavy damage if hit. The Slash Claw may also be used to deflect and block weapons coming at him.

Bloodline: Yoru (Night) (Explained in the Black Lynx Technique.)

Element: No Element.

Last edited by Kamashi on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

- Kamashi - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Kamashi -   - Kamashi - Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 pm

oh gosh another Godly RP sample O.O;; XD
anyways, it all looks fine, so I'll approve it unless another mod/admin says otherwise and finds a problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Kamashi
Level 2
Kamashi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

- Kamashi - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Kamashi -   - Kamashi - Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:13 am

Summon

Name: Aohi

Type: Illusionary Beast

How it's summoned: Unlike most summons, Aohi, the Bakuneko is not summoned through a blood contract or hand seals. Though it does consist of a chakra supply and a Genjutsu Melody. To summon Aohi, Kamashi plays a list of notes on his Violin. From the Violin illusionary green flames emerge, forming the shape of the cat.

Appearance: Aohi is a Bakuneko-like cat which is consistent of green flames, and some muscle tissue around the paws. The green flames spin rapidly, hiding the inside of the Bakuneko. Around it's paws, the flames smoothen out and appear more like a liquid then fire, but as they move up it blooms out, forming the torso and shoulders. Aohi has dark yellow eyes, with no pupil.

Attributes/ Strengths/ Weaknesses: Though Aohi is made of green flames, the flames are not completely real and leave no damage on the opponent if they touch the flames. The flames are simply 'ghostly'. Though it is created by a Illusion it is a real creature, and can cause physical damage to the opponent. As the species, Bakuneko (Literally meaning "Alternating Feline") implies, Aohi also has the ability to slightly alter the appearance to most eyes of a object. By using more of Kamashi's chakra, it could cast a genjutsu on a object. Such as making a incoming shuriken look like a leaf. Aohi is also able to break out of Genjutsu if it is summoned before the Genjutsu is cast, though not applying to Ultimate Genjutsus like Tsukiyomi.

To destroy the Bakuneko, the opponent has to stop the flow of chakra into the creature, due to it being a illusion.
Back to top Go down
Sairento E. Kouseitan'i
Level 5
Sairento E. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

- Kamashi - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Kamashi -   - Kamashi - Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:19 pm

ehhhhhh nice. XD

Approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Kamashi
Level 2
Kamashi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

- Kamashi - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Kamashi -   - Kamashi - Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:08 pm

- I'm adding a simple Nin-Taijutsu since I ranked up to level 2 xD

Ghostly Cat Swarm (Bakeneko Kei)
Description: The Ghostly Cat Swarm uses three senbon in each hand, but held down with the force of chakra, allowing Kamashi to open his hands without dropping them, much like grips. The chakra also runs up the senbon, sharpening they're tips for more cutting edge strikes. Because of this, Kamashi can 'slash' at the opponent with three claws, hence the name 'cat', and the chakra senbon would rapidly tear the opponent apart, also applying to 'swarm'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

- Kamashi - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Kamashi -   - Kamashi - Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

- Kamashi -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: