Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Himoto Minuri Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Himoto Minuri Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Himoto Minuri Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Himoto Minuri Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Himoto Minuri Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Himoto Minuri Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Himoto Minuri Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Himoto Minuri Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Himoto Minuri Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Himoto Minuri I_vote_lcapHimoto Minuri I_voting_barHimoto Minuri I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Himoto Minuri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Himoto Minuri Empty
PostSubject: Himoto Minuri   Himoto Minuri Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:51 pm

The Character

Name: Himoto Aimi
Nickname: himo
Personality: Himoto is a some-what normal person, her mood ranges from angry, to sad, and happy depending on the scene. When she isent in combat or any other form for serious matter, Himoto can act like a grown up lady and be very helpfull, or be as annoying as a 10 year old. But in combat or serious matters, its always the same, Himoto will beging to act like she no emotion had, following orders, not carring for others unless they were a part of her squad or had something to do with the mission or task.
Annoyances: Despite liking children very much, she hates people who calls her little.
Fears: Not being able to breath, aka, being chocked, drowing, burried alive.
Family: Father: Keitaro, 41 years old, ANBU. Older brother: Jaschu, 19 years old, Joinin. Mother: died of sickness.
Back Ground: Himoto grew up in a some-what normal life. She was born in house near the mist village were her father and mother worked as ANBU. Due to the parents`s mission, it often resolved in Jaschu being left alone, taking care of his babysister. When Himoto reached the age of 10, she had graduated from the acadamy with averge grades. It was there her father, Keitaro, deside it was time to learn her in the arts of kenjutsu, useing a single handed katana like himself and her mother. But all wasent well. Himoto`s mother had caught a deadly diasess under a recent mission and were dying. Jaschu, who was 15 at that time, spend many days comforting his younger sister while he saw his father grow more distant. Due to the loss of her mother, Himoto focused most of her energy in her tranning with her father. It lead to that most of the friends she had gained during her childhood, left her due to all the promisies she had to break for her tranning. But a few people acceptet it and some even helped her when she needed a break or just wanted to talk, wich held Himoto from loosing the ability to laugh.

Now, at the age of 14, Himoto is a chunnin who does everything she can to make her village survive. The tranning with the father still remains as the main thing she uses her time on when she isent on some small D or C ranked solo-missions.

Height: 5.7 feet
Weight: 105 Ilbs
Basic Appearance: Picture
Clothing: Picture, hard to describe the clothes.

Himoto Minuri Egtndi

Village: Mist
RP Sample:
Squad: N/A
Affiliation: -
Weapons: A katana made to her by a weapon-maker in the mist, set to react to her chakra signature, improving her jutsu`s(if used through it), with sligtly more damage. The blade has a averge lentgh on 1 meter, its thin and razor sharp on the side. The handle is made up by some wood, wrapped in blue ribbons. The end of the katana is formed like a V, used to cut into her enemies or target.
Strengths: Kenjutsu, winning in aguments.
Weaknesses: Genjutsu, controlling her temper when her buttons are pressed(often when she gets called little girl).

Stats:
Strength:7
Speed:22
Chakra Pool:20
Intellect:14
ninjutsu:22
Taijutsu:4
Kenjutsu: 30
Genjutsu:0

[b]Known jutsu:
Special-Jounin get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4. Civilians get 1.
To earn more jutsu, you must learn them thorugh posts and after succeeding your learning, put them up on the jutsu creation, wait for them to be approved, and then add them.

ALL JUTSU MUST BE MADE IN THIS FORMAT UNLESS YOU ARE A CANON CHARACTER.

1 Name: Release
Element:N/A
Description: To break out of a genjutsu, the user stop the flow of chakra in their body, and then apply an even stronger power to disrupt the flow of the caster's chakra, therefore, breaking out of the jutsu.

2 Name: Danching winds.
Element:Wind
Description: Adding chakra to her hands, Himoto can create a powerfull whirlwind. The whirlwind`s size will depend on the enemy, the battlefield, and how much chakra she has left. Normale Himoto adds kunai`s into the whirlwind, but she can also add exsplosion tags, she can activate by throwing a kunai at it, unless the enemy avoids of cause. Its a strong jutsu, wich takes most of her chakra, normaly used as a last resort or to finish off a enemy fast.

3 Name: Raiki wave.
Element:Lightning.
Description: Raiki wave is a jutsu Himoto often uses, normaly when the enemy is comming directly add her. By slamming her hands against a surface, she can lead the lightniing through the object, creating damage. The damage isent deadly if the enemy or thing to destroy is to big.

4 Name: Lightning Hound
Element: Lightning
Description: By manipulating lightning chakra into the dominant hand, the user can make the lightning expand to create the form of a hound. The hound-shape remains connected to the user's hand with a bolt of lightning, allowing them to control it during its attack. Being a Lightning Release ninjutsu, it requires a large amount of chakra from the user to maintain and thus is a risk to use with a low chakra supply.

5 Name: Wind Cutter Technique
Element: Wind
Desciption:
A large slicing wind will be created which can cut through his opponent. This can be used to immobilize large targets. This technique can also be used to divide and neutralize an incoming wind attack launched against the user and make it harmless.

6 Name: Earth dragon.
Element: Earth
Desciption: Simmliar to the Water dragon jutsu used commenly by mist nins, Himoto is able to create a dragon useing her chakra nature earth. The dragon`s power depends on how much chakra she has left and the ground it was made out of(earth with metallic meterials, volcanic stones, moutain stone, etc). The dragon can easily be taken out of the enemy is quick enough and fights it insteed of running. The jutsu dosent take alot of chakra, but Himoto uses like 1 minut to summon it, wich makes her woundable.

7 Name: Lightning Destruction
Desciption:The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

8 Name: Electromagnetic Murder
Desciption:This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

9 Name: Great Breakthrough
Element: Wind
Desciption: This technique creates a large explosion of wind from the user's location, easily leveling everything in its path. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Bloodline: -

Element: Lightning and Wind.

Last edited by Himoto Minuri on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Level 3
Satoshi Kensei

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Himoto Minuri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himoto Minuri   Himoto Minuri Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:08 pm

You're missing some vital information, such your strengths and weaknesses. Also the weapon description doesn't seem finished.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Level 3
Satoshi Kensei

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Himoto Minuri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himoto Minuri   Himoto Minuri Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Himoto Minuri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himoto Minuri   Himoto Minuri Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:07 pm

UPDATE: 60 states and 3 jutsu added due to lvl raise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Himoto Minuri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himoto Minuri   Himoto Minuri Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Himoto Minuri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: