Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Silent Chains Part One I_vote_lcapSilent Chains Part One I_voting_barSilent Chains Part One I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Silent Chains Part One I_vote_lcapSilent Chains Part One I_voting_barSilent Chains Part One I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Silent Chains Part One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Silent Chains Part One Empty
PostSubject: Silent Chains Part One   Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:08 pm

The Character

Name: Unknown
Nickname: Sherlock Holmes

Personality: Holmes has a distinct personality corresponding with having one of the greatest analytical minds in history comes a supreme amount of confidence, borderline on arrogance, in his deductive abilities. Not surprising that with a few “small” details he can deduce certain habits of a person or the person themselves. Every move, stance, the way you stand, talk, and sit; everything that you do gives him more information about you. He seemingly comes across these details by some sort of supernatural ability, but is simply a highly trained series of observations.

With such an active mind, it requires keeping itself in constant usage otherwise it leaves Holmes in a state of lethargy which only a serious problem can revive him out of. He must be constantly fed with problems or work; work being experimenting with chemicals or solving the identities of strangers which he passes on the street for idle amusement. Holmes’ other hobbies which keep him occupied is the playing of the violin, collecting folders of information on anyone and everyone, and boxing.

Annoyances: Too much talking
Fears: The death of his partner
Family: All Chinmoku

Back Ground: Born to unassuming, middle-class parents, Holmes had a problem with his mind since the day of his birth. It was not that he was slow, or had some defect; it was that his mind was too fast. Holmes’ mind could process information faster then any adult he knew and thus scared his parents who were not gifted with such brilliance. Holmes had no friends, not even associates; he shunned the ninja academy of Otogakure, believing it to be inferior for his brilliance. Though it was a true statement, his family and their friends were frightened that this child was some demon. Being a product of ignorance, these adults did not have open minds about their children and concepts about normal.

The fear of the demon child soon grew to encompass the entire neighborhood. Holmes himself did not notice or care about what others thought of him, but his parents did and so their concern for their child grew and grew to frightening proportions. Their concern blew off the lid after another incident when Holmes had been attacked by a group of children his own age who were in the ninja academy and as most people would agree, Holmes should’ve been beaten pretty badly, but instead as a witness said, Holmes had identified the leader of the group and took him out with a single punch, scattering the rest of the group. This incident compounded the fears of the child and parents of other children came over and spoke to Holmes’ parents.

Their words built on Holmes’ parents’ fears and concern. Seeing no other choice, they took their child and brought him to the mental hospital, where he was to be treated for insanity. Holmes knew full well he was not insane, but everyone else did and he recognized the fact that he had to be locked up within an asylum full of children who actually had mental problems or so he thought. This was where he met his partner and his best friend. Neither knew each other names, but that did not matter. The screaming, gibbering, and howls of mentally impaired children banged on the door of their sanity. Their only comfort was their shared misery. By the end of two months confinement, Holmes had devised away to escape from this horror filled hospital. It would require cunning, swift movement, and luck. Holmes’ first step to escape was to create chaos in the main room. A flaming bottle of rubbing alcohol on a cart fill with rubbing alcohol was pushed into the room by his best friend. The cart went at high speeds to the other side of the room the jostling tipping over the flaming bottle and catching the entire cart on fire. It crashed into the wall with a great whoosh of fire, causing everyone to scatter within the room. Fire alarms went off, staff rushed into the room to put out the fire, leaving the doors unlocked behind them. Holmes and his friend ran, screaming their heads off in fake horror. Incoming firemen took them outside and left them there as they rushed in to help combat the flames. Seeing their opportunity, the two children took off on the road running as fast as they could, till they collapsed in exhaustion miles away from the hospital.

The two young children continued to travel along the road which they found themselves. They picked no destination, no direction in which to travel; it was simply the ultimate expression of freedom. They lived off the generosity of others and begging when they could not find food. The two friends were content with their life styles for the most part. They could go where they want, eat what they want, no one judged them for who they were, since no one knew who they were anyways. They were orphans amongst a country with many orphans. The two of them had been to many smaller villages within the Land of Rice Fields, but they always returned to Otogakure if they needed shelter from a storm. Perhaps they still felt some attachment to the place that rejected them or simply because it was familiar that they returned.

It was during on these trips to Otogakure that they met their future sensei, Kensai Jinchi. There was a specific food stall which Holmes and his friend liked to steal from, since the owner of the stall looked the other way as they stole a few apples or oranges. On their third trip to the stall they saw a man which did not seem to fit in. They saw the same hyper awareness like any orphan had if they wanted to survive. This hyper awareness was not coupled with fear, like an orphan, but it was paired with an extreme confidence in one’s own abilities. Being young around 10 or so, Holmes thought that they could still do it. What Holmes did not count on was that the man traveled with a partner. The plan was the normal, Holmes would chat up the owner over prices and his friend would go around and steal a few pieces of fruit. Holmes walked up to the owner and began examining and haggling over prices. He kept one eye on the stranger beside him and the other on his friend. When all of the sudden he saw his friend in the hands of a stranger which looked like the one to his side, he turned to run, but Holmes ran into the bony hand of the stranger. The first thought that came to mind was the police were rounding up the orphans, but this one did not look anything official. There was none of that swagger of a man who enforced the law in the stranger. The two men moved away from the stall and off into a side aisle.

They released the Holmes and his friend, initially paranoid about what was going to happen, it seemed the two men did not want to do any harm to them at the moment. One of the men crouched down to meet the two boys in the eyes; Holmes had deemed him the leader of the partnership. In a soft spoken voice he offered the boys a position as students under him and his partner’s tutelage. They offered a place to sleep, food, and family. The offer seemed to be too good to be true, but the boys accepted it and were immediately put under the care of the two men. The foursome now traveled out of Otogakure to a mysterious stronghold of a clan. Here Holmes and his friend went through seemingly basic ninja training, which in reality prepared them for the use of their new family’s inherent ability. This ability as far as Holmes could see, was a bunch of silent walking and camouflage. It took them around five years to fully complete their training, they were around 16 when they were fully initiated into the clan and given access to its secret jutsus. It was a mere two years later, after they mastered the rest of their jutsu and chosen elements, that the leaders of the clan sent the pair out into the world to do as they see fit in any upcoming conflicts and that mission is still in effect even 6 years after they were first fully initiated in the clan.

The Appearence

Height: 5' 5”
Weight: 90 lbs.
Basic Appearance:
http://www.nemesis-anime.net/LinkClick.aspx?link=shadow_skill.jpg&tabid=693&mid=1278

A rather tall and wiry fellow, there seems to be very little strength to his frame which looks to be composed of mostly thin cords of muscle. His thinness is mostly because his clan’s abilities require a lightness of step which the average weight of a man does not allow. He observes and analyzes the word through dark green eyes underneath a mop of untamable chocolate brown hair. Kanji symbols have been etched into his inner ears; these symbols prevent any chakra to enter through his ear and are very effective neutralizing sound genjutsu.

Clothing: Holmes wears a large grey cloak, over his black tunic and black pants. This grey cloak enhances his clan’s abilities, due to its sound dampening effects; it also hides the various weaponry he has concealed on his person. He also wears pitch black, circular sunglasses with a reflective surface which prevents most genjutsu which use the eyes. His most distinctive attire are his boots, which have an abnormally thick and deep sole. The purpose of this unique is twofold, one to prevent sound from coming from his steps and two, which is unknown.

The Shinobi

Village: Kirigakure

RP Sample: What was that about not terrorizing the locals, that the elders said to us before we left? The question was sent via telepathy to Holmes’ partner. I don’t remember, oh well. The reply was sent back in the same way. Two young men stood side by side, identical in every way, except they were not from the same family or even related by blood. They looked at a bunch of local thugs, with their dark green eyes. Holmes saw more than what a normal person would observe from looking at these unruly ruffians. The ragged clothes that hung loose suggested bad crops, the dark mud on their feet suggested that they just been through a swamp. All this was due to simple observation and he could have gone into even more detail, but that was unnecessary at the moment.

Their weapons were a motley collection of clubs, swords, home-made spears, and farming implements. Those that were made of metal had rust on them due to the owners being lazy and other such things, their eyes gleamed with thoughts of greed at the two young men. Surely these two must have money, was a common train of thought amongst the bandits. The bandits encircled the twins, snickering and small mutterings of such crudeness that they will not be mentioned here. All of the sudden the twins seemed to have disappeared amidst the bandits. The ruffians looked within their circle with great shock. They rushed in, unprepared, believing that their quarry had somehow made their mistake.

The partners were actually still within the circle; their motionless activated their ability to blend into their surroundings. Unknowing amongst the bandits, the grey cloak which the twins were wearing hid a deadly weapon. The twins used a claw and bladed chain combination, the tips of their claws had a special neurotoxin on it, as well as the blades of the chain. They moved as soon as the bandits were a few feet away, they unleashed their chains which hooked together and suddenly all you could see was blood, guts, and limbs flying every where. The twins stood in the middle of a pile of bodies with various limbs missing, stomachs ripped wide open and the odd twitching limb from the poison. Not a speck of blood got on their clothes. We’ll call it self-defense. Sent Holmes to his partner; his partner nodded in agreement.

Squad: N/A at the moment

Affiliation: Kirigakure

Weapons: All weapons are with any Chinmoku once they are genin

Name: Claw Gauntlet
Element: None
Requirements: Must be a Chinmoku
Weight: 2 pounds
Length: 4 inches long
Abilities of Weapon: The claws are coated with a neurotoxin which causes the person who is cut by these claws to become paralyzed within 4 posts after being infected. The tips of the claws can also be shot out at an opponent; its maximum range is 30 feet and can be retracted quickly once fired. The palm of the gauntlet also releases a bladed chain with the same neurotoxin on them.
Description of Weapon Appearance: The claws are attached to a steel gauntlet which is attached to an arm barrel which is filled with bladed chains. The claws themselves are attached to the fingers of the gauntlet so that they can move along with the fingers.

Name: Senbon Launcher
Weight: 10 ounces
Length: 32 inches
Abilities of Weapon: This launcher is hidden with the gauntlets and launches senbon out of the same hole in the palm as the chain is shot out of. The senbon’s maximum range for effectiveness is 150 yards. These senbon can be fired at semi or fully automatic, but come in clips of 6 which are inserted into the side of the gauntlet where there is a little slit. A switch at the back switches from semi to auto. These senbon are coated with the same neurotoxin as the claws and chain.
Description of Weapon Appearance: No appearance can be described due to it being built in the gauntlet.

Strengths: Ninjutsu, Camouflage, and Genjutsu
Weaknesses: Taijutsu, stand up fighting, and fighting without his partner.

Stats:Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength: 15
Speed: 20
Chakra Pool: 15
Intellect: 15
Ninjutsu: 15
Taijutsu: 10
Genjutsu: 15

Known jutsu: Sound is simply a part of Wind and is considered the samething. All jutsu above current rank will be learned.

Name: Vibration Motion
Element: Sound
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: A basic ninjutsu of the Chinmoku, it allows the user to vibrate at extreme speed in a single place, making any attacks pass through, though the user is unable to vibrate through wind and lightning.

Name: Vibration Illusion
Requirements: Must be a Chinmoku, must use Vibration motion before
Type: Genjutsu/Ninjutsu
Description: As the user is vibrating, it gives off the appearance of multiple vibrating illusions of the user, these illusions surround the opponent and he or she cannot tell which one is the real one unless you attack them all.

Name: Sound Flicker
Type: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
Description: When the user flickers, he leaves a vibrating illusion behind him. This flicker is also not a normal one, considering the user moves at the speed of sound when he flickers.

Name: Displacement Technique
Description: This is a technique used to make an exact clone, all the way down to mannerism, abilities, smell, etc. It is not a traditional clone in that if it gets hit that it suddenly disappears, but attacks will only go through it being an illusion, but it still has the characteristics of the user.

Name: Vibration Cut
Requirements: Must be a Chinmoku, must have a bladed item
Type: Kenjutsu
Description: Any bladed item can produce an invisible movement which can cause a deep cut on an opponent’s body. They create a slight vibration as they travel through the air.

Name: Motion Illusion
Type: Genjutsu
Description: This genjutsu creates the appearance of motion. This genjutsu can make the user seem to be running at them, jumping, punching, etc. The only limits of movements, is your imagination. It even creates the real you to be invisible till the opponent(s) attack or are attacked by the illusion(s).

Name: Art of Disappearing
Type: Genjutsu
Description: The user seems to vaporize before an opponent’s eyes and disappear, but in reality, they are in the same place just invisible for a post. An interesting thing about this is that the user’s scent and chakra seem to disappear as well.

Name: Telepathy
Requirements: Must be a Chinmoku, must have a partner who is a Chinmoku
Description: This is a skill developed by the Chinmoku to convey words and meaning without using hand signs. Partners are able to speak into the mind of their opposite.

Name: Art of Camouflage
Type: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
Description: The user transforms into an object of his surroundings, taking upon the shape, density, scent, and chakra level of the object. Though it only lasts until someone or something smacks into it.

Name: Stealing a Voice
Description: The user seems to steal the voice of an opponent. The user can precisely mimic the sounds of an opponent’s voice right down to the last detail and as the opponent speaks, the user then mimics his/her opponent by only moving their jaw, it works just as a terror factor.

Name: Vibration Pulse
Description: The user is able to vibrate the air in front of them to Mach 3 speeds and once the vibration ceases it causes, a sonic boom which shatters anything within 5 meters in the direction the vibration was created. It can shatter teeth, ear drums, trees, rocks, and disrupt water, lightning, and fire attacks.

Name: Sound Wave
Description: A swipe with a bladed item causes a wave of sound to travel through the air, if affected by the sound wave you will feel dizziness, nausea, and even blackout if hit more then twice with this move.

Name: Silent Whistle
Description: If a user uses chains as a weapon, those chains will create a whistle imperceptible to human ears. This whistle causes mostly headaches and makes concentrating on long hand-signs difficult for those who are not of the Chinmoku.

Name: Resonance Destruction
Description: One of the Chinmoku’s deadliest attacks, it requires the user to touch his or her opponent, he or she then lets loose a violent sound attack which can shatter anything within the object or person the hand touches.

Bloodline: Chinmoku- Art of Silence, description can be found in clan.

Element: Wind

Last edited by Kaito Daichi on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Silent Chains Part One   Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:33 pm

genin are to only know 4 jutsus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Silent Chains Part One   Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:40 am

Aye, and I will choose which ones as soon as you approve...
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Silent Chains Part One   Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:05 am

alright approved then aha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Silent Chains Part One   Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Alright, the four dark red ones are what am I using
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Silent Chains Part One   Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:39 am

25 more stat points for defeating Isji(Special Jounin) and Himoto(Chuunin)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Silent Chains Part One   Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:11 pm

One new jutsu and 10 stat points for leveling up to level 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Chains Part One   Silent Chains Part One Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Silent Chains Part One
Page 1 of 1