Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Crona's character sheet Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Crona's character sheet Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Crona's character sheet Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Crona's character sheet Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Crona's character sheet Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Crona's character sheet Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Crona's character sheet Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Crona's character sheet Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Crona's character sheet Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Crona's character sheet I_vote_lcapCrona's character sheet I_voting_barCrona's character sheet I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Crona's character sheet I_vote_lcapCrona's character sheet I_voting_barCrona's character sheet I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Crona's character sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crona
Level 1
Crona

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Crona's character sheet Empty
PostSubject: Crona's character sheet   Crona's character sheet Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:30 pm

The Character

Name: Crona
Nickname: neko-chan
Personality: Crona tends to be called strange because she was never able to talk to people eye to eye. She normally tries her best to protect her teammates with everything she has. Crona is a pervert to almost everyone but her students and some men which leads her into some occurred situations. She's happy and cheerful to people but on the inside she is scarred by the nightmares that followed soon after her mothers death.
Annoyances: people who don't try their hardest and people who think about only themselves
Fears: people, losing her friends, not being able to make friends, never finding love, and never being able to show love
Family: dead
Back Ground:Crona was used for her mothers experiments when she was just a small child. She was always locked away in her room when she didn't kill the small animals infront of her. After a awhile she started to kill anything that moved in her sight and ran away from home. Since the only real education she had was killing, she decided to try and do something good for the world. She began to kill criminals that she saw but then slowly she started to kill innocent humans also. Without knowing how to deal with anything she kept to herself and stayed in the corner of where ever she lived. When her mother found her she was forced to stay locked in her room again. With the taste of freedom at her hands she killed her mother for all the abuse she had suffered over the years. Fearing that someone would eventually try to kill her for what she did, Crona decided to work as a sensei for the leaf village. In the end she had to thank her mother for testing on her because all of her blood was replaced with black blood with protected her from some physical damage while healing her after she managed to get away from battles.

The Appearence

Height:5 foot 6
Weight: 110 pounds
Basic Appearance:
Spoiler:
Clothing: Most of the time, she wears a long black old-style robe that is tight-fitting and ends at the mid-calf level on her legs. The robe is completed with large white cuff-links at the ends of each sleeve and a tall white button-up collar at the neck. Black slipper-like shoes with a tall white cuff protruding out of the top are also worn. For formal occasions, she wears a white suit: the suit is very plain, with long, un-detailed pants and a coat with long sleeves and a collar. The coat appears to fasten at the front and back.
The Shinobi

Village: leaf
RP Sample:Crona ran toward the entrance of the building trying her best not to trip over her own feet. She was going to be early to school but late to class in her mind. Once she tried the doors she pushed them open and walked down the hallway watching the small crowd of people inside. Smiling to herself Crona reached her locker opening the door quietly. People didn't seem to pay her much attention but, she didn't seem to care neither.

"I'll make it through the day without killing anyone" She whispered waking to the roof to eat her lunch alone.

She made it to the roof closing the door behind her and sitting on the cermet. The wind was still blowing her hair to the right side exposing her neck. The sun was shinning and the sky was clear. I don't know how to deal with this... She thought opening her lunch box. Nobody would come up to eat most of the time because they would have classes or just ate at home.

She ate the sandwich she had made the night before without paying much attention to anything else. Noises from cars and people talking buzzed around her ear somehow calming her senses. Standing up Crona grinned before cutting her self across the wrist as her black blood dripped to the ground. If i train my moves maybe i could get stronger....then i could deal with things....maybe....but i don't know how to deal with getting stronger she thought shaking her head forcing the it away.

"Bloody needle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed as black spikes busted out of the ground where the drops of her blood was. Quickly moving to the right she barely missed one of the needles as it tore a hole through her black dress.

Orihime finds a nice spot to sit down feeling a bit out of place while at the same time feeling like she fits in. Looking at everyone else going about their lives as either high school students or teachers keeps in reality. She knows if any of them learned she was older than all of them they would freak out. Although she can fool most people, a few of them see her real age in her eyes, albeit not how old she is.

Crona looked up to see a girl sitting down before looking down at her feet. She needed to work on her people skills but at the same time she was afraid of what would happen. Letting out a small breath she started to walk toward the girl trying to calm her racing heart down.

"Just say hello to her" She thought softly.

Orihime sees a girl start to walk in her direction and she seems nervous. Orihime remembers being that way a long time ago. "Hi, can I help you with something?" Orihime's face lights up with her usual friendly mannerisms. She wonders if maybe she is going to cause the girl to back away thinking she is a weirdo or something.

Crona flinched for a minute almost thinking that the girl would lock her in a room just like her mother used to do every time she didn't kill something. Smiling she bowed before realizing what she was doing. Something about the girl infront of her seemed to make her feel invited instead of forsaken like other people did.

"My name is Crona...nice to meet you" Crona said keeping her head bowed in respect "May i ask your name?". She couldn't shake the fact that the girl seemed a little older than she looked, Crona guessed that she was a teenager around seventeen years old.

Squad: leader
Affiliation: Konoha
Weapons: a black colored katana which she keeps tied around her waist. She uses a gun for long range attacks since the bullets are infused with her chakra.
Strengths: ninjustu and
Weaknesses:
Strength: 3
Speed: 2
Chakra Pool: 20
Intellect: 3
ninjutsu: 10
Taijutsu: 1
Genjutsu: 1

Known jutsu: Special-Jounin get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4. Civilians get 1.
To earn more jutsu, you must learn them thorugh posts and after succeeding your learning, put them up on the jutsu creation, wait for them to be approved, and then add them.

ALL JUTSU MUST BE MADE IN THIS FORMAT UNLESS YOU ARE A CANON CHARACTER.

1. Name: Bloody Slicer justu
Element: none
Description: Crona will cut her own wrist turning her blood into a blade for medium ranged attacks.

Name: Screech Alpha justu
Element: none
Description Same as the Screech Beta but launch at the enemy as a projectile with explosive results

Name Screech Beta justu
Rank c
Element none
Description A powerful slash in the form of a mouth

Name Bloody Needles justu
Rank c
Element none
Description This attack can only be preformed when Crona's blood has been spilled, transforming it into black needles that stab through the opponent if they get too close.

Bloodline:

Element: Special Jounin get 3, Chunin 2, Genin 1.
water and fire
Back to top Go down
Ai Ichigo
Level 6
Ai Ichigo

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Crona's character sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crona's character sheet   Crona's character sheet Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 am

still have to wait to get this character approved
Back to top Go down

Crona's character sheet
Page 1 of 1