Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Ami Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Ami Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Ami Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Ami Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Ami Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Ami Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Ami Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Ami Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Ami Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Ami Kouseitan'i I_vote_lcapAmi Kouseitan'i I_voting_barAmi Kouseitan'i I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ami Kouseitan'i I_vote_lcapAmi Kouseitan'i I_voting_barAmi Kouseitan'i I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Ami Kouseitan'i

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Ami Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Ami Kouseitan'i   Ami Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:32 pm

The Character

Name: Nishami Yukina Kyonshee (currently using her mothers maiden name)
Nickname: Nisha, Ami, Nishi.
Jinchuriki No.

Personality: Stubborn. Values uniqueness. Has a history of mood swings from being girly to tomboyish.
Annoyances: Cliche things. Not getting the full truth, and stupidity?
Fears: Fears medicine and disease. Being alone in the dark and burning to death.

Family:
Grandfather: Emanyeru Kouseitan'i
Mother: Unkown.
Father: Known to have been a leader of a sunny place.
Brother: Chrono Kyonshee

Back Ground:
Given a lot of freedom by her father growing up she gained a rather flimsy personality. Her likeness to constant change (and changing back) lead her to a hatred of cliche, stereotyped and unchanging things. Though many hobbies came and went she gained a likeness to creating and upgrading things, usually things that didn't do anything but were put together for the sake of putting things together, for example she once coated a rubber band in play dough and wrapped it in tin foil, to her dissapointment it didn't bounce.

At the age of nine she began a large project of creating two boomerangs, though many people informed her several times that you cannot make boomerangs out of twigs and various other pieces of junk she continued to attempt it until her brother eventually (While maing many mumbling noises) gave her a pair he'd made himself for her tenth birthday. Ami has since kept them both highly varnished and the blades polished and sharpened to perfection.

At some point it seemed she had began living with her family on her mothers side in the mist village, it's quite unclear to her how this happened and that has had the result of her not properly remembering all the people in her family often forgetting their names, faces and appearances, to combat this she has put a firm effort into attempting to remember them.
The Appearence

Height:4'7
Weight: 50kg

Basic Appearance: (Will most likely create a picture later) Ami has red hair which falls to around her cheeks, both her eyes are coloured a bright and solid green inside a round heart shaped face. Her body is small and fin though she appears frailer than she is she is by no means strong. Her arms are short falling only just below her waist her legs appear stronger than her arms but not any longer.
Clothing: Though she often changes her clothing her default outfit is a short red and black dress over plain green shorts. The colouring of the dress is that of a large red stripe for the front and the sides coloured black. The shorts are a plain dark green, made of a strong and light material. On both sides of the shorts there are shallow pockets above which are two straps for her boomerangs.

The Shinobi

Village: Mist.
RP Sample:
She entered the maroon clad interior of the building. A defeated look in her squinted eyes. How could she have lost? Though try as she did no thought could counter, and this had sadly left Sparrow with no other choice. Her eyes scanned the horribly sticky atmosphere of "Crunchiez Pick" fast food restaurant as the stumpy boy next to her motioned for her to take a seat as he ordered the food.

Ewwwwww, he's even ugly when he orders chicken! This bet sucks. About five hours ago Ami had gotten into a arguement with one of the village girls about "loner-outta-townie folke" not being able to get a date. This had ended with a bet, that had ended in a blind date, which had ended up in a fast food restaurant with a plump boy with bad skin. I like his hair though She thought boredly. Atleast he isn't all bad.

A scream brought Ami's mind out of her daydream about messy hair. An angry voice was barking orders. The crowd got to their knees, hands behind their heads as the three thugs carrying a variety of weapons (A Katana, Nunchuks and a bow) All walked in looking menacingly at the short man behind the counter. Another command was ordered and the counter man whimpered and rushed trying to find the money to give them. But as the thugs were about to gain their winnings a high pitched piercing noise filled the air and the room turned to the door of the eatery.

"What villains are these!? Shouted the short girl wearing a scarf around their eyes, posing finger pointing accusingly as she yelled at the three thieves, each of which raised a eyebrow at the tiny person pointing at a lamp. "This act will go on no longer!" And she charged towards the thugs pulling back her fist ready to punch.

Though her attack may have been fierce Ami was all but helpless to the thugs push that sent her falling over on to the floor. As the opposing thug began to laugh Sparrow glared daggers through her scarf and rose on to one foot, her second going straight up between the mans legs and into an area that easily defeated the giant, who with a great "Argh!" fell backwards on to his tied up friends.

As Ami blindly readied another attack a familiar voice broke her wannabe-hero act. "Well for your first date it could have gone better. But tell me next time you want to play super hero, that way I can get there before the trouble starts" Said Ami's father in a voice that resembled a chuckle as she pulled the scarf-mask off of Sparrows face. " And that way I get to play too... Ami."

Squad: Squad 4.
Affiliation: Mist.

Weapons:
Twin Boomerangs doubling as knives.
Spoiler:
Darts instead of usual throwing weapons.

Strengths: Running. Aim. Chakra Control. Good Intelect.
Weaknesses: Though quick to see other point of views slow to chage her own. Weak uper body strengh. Afraid of killing. Panicky. Finds it difficult to think while panicking.

Stats:Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength: 7
Speed:15
Chakra Pool:20
Intellect:13
ninjutsu:9
Taijutsu:5
Genjutsu:1

Known jutsu: None as of yet.

Bloodline: Kouseitan'i
Element: Ice
Back to top Go down
Kamashi
Level 2
Kamashi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Ami Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ami Kouseitan'i   Ami Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Ami Kouseitan'i
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: