Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Kisigachi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Kisigachi Hatake Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Kisigachi Hatake Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Kisigachi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Kisigachi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Kisigachi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Kisigachi Hatake Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Kisigachi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Kisigachi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kisigachi Hatake I_vote_lcapKisigachi Hatake I_voting_barKisigachi Hatake I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Kisigachi Hatake I_vote_lcapKisigachi Hatake I_voting_barKisigachi Hatake I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Kisigachi Hatake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kisigachi Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Kisigachi Hatake   Kisigachi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:01 pm

The Character

Name: Kisigachi Hatake
Nickname: If I like you you can call me Kisi
Personality: Kisigachi is a very aggressive fighter and does not tolerate any weakness in his allies. He prefers what many refer to as horrible weather, rain, snow, etc., and becomes very lazy or upset on days where it is sunny. His overall attitude can be described as apathetic, as he normally does not care about anyone or anything if it does not pertain to him directly. He has very few close friends and even fewer regular friends because he views any form of relationship as a waste of time. Despite his negative views on life, Kisigachi is extremely smart, able to analyze a battle and discern an appropriate strategy relatively quickly.
Annoyances: Anything weak and/or over-enthusiastic
Fears: Losing
Family: Parents unknown - assumed deceased
Back Ground: Kisigachi was born on a cold winter night outside of Kirigakure, the snow was falling heavily outside, piling up in layers rapidly. A cold draft blew through the cracks in the house and windows, causing everyone inside to shiver as they crowded around a single bed. On the bed lay Kisigachi's mother, grimacing from the pain of child birth. After several tense moments, everything was quite save for the crying of the newborn child. The mother smiled and asked the father what to name him, and he said "Kisigachi," after his grandfather. The couple agreed and so was born Kisigachi Hatake. Not even a year later, the couple was called into action for an important mission for their village, and after a week, communications ceased and they were never heard from again. Many people had concluded that they had died during the mission and Kisigachi was proclaimed an orphan, sent to be raised by his uncle in Kirigakure. While his uncle provided everything Kisi needed, he was seldom very loving, nor did he care much about what Kisigachi did. Kisigachi grew up as a very apathetic child, unexposed to emotions and unable to comprehend them. When he joined the academy at the age of 6, he was unable to cooperate with the other children and was unable to make any friends. He grew very angry at how the other children treated him and resorted to intense training and violence towards his peers. When the teachers drew up the concerns with his uncle, they were disregarded and Kisigachi's education was continued. After 7 years of schooling in ninja arts, Kisigachi passed the academy with the highest score in his class at the age of 13, shortly after he was placed into a squad under Isji Nagito with Nishami Kouseitan'i and Metsubou Kouseitan'i as his teammates.

The Appearence

Height: 4'10"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Basic Appearance:
Spoiler:
Clothing: Kisigachi wears a very simple outfit, with white pants and a long sleeve shirt with a white x-shaped pattern on the front

The Shinobi

Village: Mist
RP Sample:
Squad: Squad 4
Affiliation: Mist
Weapons: Kunai
Strengths: Ninjutsu
Weaknesses: Genjutsu

Stats:
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Chakra Pool: 10
Intellect: 15
Ninjutsu: 15
Taijutsu: 0
Genjutsu: 0

Known jutsu:
1. Name: Water Release: Artificial Rain
Element: Water
Description: By focusing chakra on a source of water to evaporate it and raise it up in the air, the user may create a cloud far above the battlefield. Because heat is not used to accomplish this the cloud quickly recondenses and begins falling as rain. The area covered by the rain is the same but the time the rain lasts is dependent on how much chakra and water is used.

2. Name: Water Release: Needle Rain
Description: After performing Water Release: Artificial Rain Kisigachi will use his chakra to manipulate the form of the raindrops, creating long, needle-shaped drops which will rain upon the area for approximately 5 minutes. The needles are capable of piercing human skin and in large numbers can create major health problems for those inflicted.

3. Name: Hidden Mist Jutsu
Description: This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it. Though it can't fool the Byakugan, against the Sharingan it is a most effective technique. Due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist colored by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

4. Name: Water Release: Rain Spear
Description: By using chakra to condense a large amount of rainwater into one place, the user creates a spear of water in the clouds. The spear can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. The water will stay in the form of spear for a short amount of time (three posts). If the spear is not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain. The only warning this technique gives is a second pause in the rain when the water is gathered and condensed.

Bloodline: N/A

Last edited by Kisigachi Hatake on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kisigachi Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisigachi Hatake   Kisigachi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kisigachi Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisigachi Hatake   Kisigachi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Learned Hidden Mist jutsu
Back to top Go down
Kamashi
Level 2
Kamashi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kisigachi Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisigachi Hatake   Kisigachi Hatake Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:25 pm

O.o new jutsu approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kisigachi Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisigachi Hatake   Kisigachi Hatake Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kisigachi Hatake
Page 1 of 1