Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Aiko Suzuki Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Aiko Suzuki Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Aiko Suzuki Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Aiko Suzuki Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Aiko Suzuki Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Aiko Suzuki Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Aiko Suzuki Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Aiko Suzuki Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Aiko Suzuki Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Aiko Suzuki I_vote_lcapAiko Suzuki I_voting_barAiko Suzuki I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Aiko Suzuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiko Suzuki
Level 3

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Aiko Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Aiko Suzuki   Aiko Suzuki Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:03 pm

The Character

Name: Aiko Suzuki
Nickname:
Personality: She is a calm, and normally hard to anger woman. It takes a lot to even bug her slightly. She is known for being a brilliant tactician. She is extremely loyal to Konohagakure and it's people. As such, she only does what is right to help the citizens and members of this village. She is ambitious and aspiring, always trying to expand his knowledge and power, trying to become a better, stronger shinobi. She is caring and courteous, always stopping to help someone who is injured or in need of help. She is friendly, kind, and honest. She is a valuable friend and teammate to anyone he talks to. She is mature and punctual, always on time and never acting selfish or immature.
Annoyances: She is annoyed by people who can't do things for themselves.
Fears: She is afraid of her sister being abused by Kakashi or another man.
Family: She has her sister Hitomi who is married to Kakashi Kimura
Back Ground: She was a brilliant young girl in the ninja academy. She was always getting A's and always doing well. She was always talking to people and making friends. She was one of the few people in her class to have no enemies. She didn't even have a rival. She graduated with high marks and a perfect score on the graduation exam.

As a genin, she was assigned to a team with two guys who were always bickering about who was better. She tried her best, surpassing the both of them while they let themselves keep bickering over every little thing. Her jonin instructor was always smiling and bragging about her progress, always trying to get others to be jealous. The two guys kept training but never caught up to her, thanks to their bickering.

During the chunin exams, everything seemed to show its true light. Aiko carried her team all the way to the finals, only for the two guys to be eliminated quickly. Aiko kept fighting and eventually won her way to the top, and earned herself the title of chunin.

As a chunin, she was always taking the hardest missions that she could, succeeding in all but one mission. During that one mission, her brother was killed by the enemy and she could not bring herself to chase after the enemy. She went into a dark depression that last several weeks before the Hokage and her sister finally helped her out of it.

Soon after she was named jonin by the Hokage as a thanks to all the work she had done and all the successes she had achieved. She succeeded in every mission after word. Always working hard to thank the Hokage.

A few months ago, the Hokage announced his retirement and named her as the Fifth Hokage. Since then, she has worked hard to be the best she can be, always having the Third Hokage advise her.

The Appearance

Height: 5'5”
Weight: 130 lbs.
Basic Appearance: She has silky, brown hair that goes down to the bottom of her back. She has sapphire blue eyes that seem to hypnotize those that look into it. Her breasts are about the size of Hinata's.
Clothing: She has a blue jacket that is usually zipped up about mid way up her chest. She usually wears a fishnet shirt underneath, however at times she wears a blue shirt similar to Ino's. She usually wears short, blue shorts underneath a knee length blue skirt. She also wears shinobi shoes like most jonin.

The Shinobi

Village: Konohagakure
RP Sample: She sat quietly in her office, filling out the paperwork that needed to go out today. She was always stuck with the paperwork. “Maybe I can trick Naruto into doing some of this for me.” She giggled quite a bit before signing another document. “Now, let's see. We have the team request forms done and in this pile. We have the missions over here. We have the ANBU paperwork over here. I think that is everything.” She smiled and looked around. “Where is my aid? She said she would stay late.” She gathered the ANBU paperwork and stuffed it into a drawer on her desk. “Plus I have to get Gai to run a mission for me. This can be too stressful at times.”
Squad: N/A
Affiliation: Konohagakure
Weapons: She has a sword on her back at all times, as well as basic ninja tools.
Strengths: She is good at most everything, though slightly weaker in Genjutsu.
Weaknesses: Her main weakness is seeing her sister hurt. It hits her really hard.

Stats:Kage's get 150 +10 (level 2)

Strength: 20
Speed: 20
Chakra Pool: 30
Intellect: 25
ninjutsu: 25
Taijutsu: 25
Genjutsu: 15

Known jutsu:

Basic Ninja Techniques (Body Flicker, Genjutsu release, etc. etc. etc.)

1.Name: Ninja Art: Sheer Humiliation
Element: Genjutsu
Description: The opponent looks out and sees a multitude of beautiful and sexy kunoichi. All the kunoichi point and laugh. When the guy looks down he sees his pants on the ground. This causes the opponent to drop his guard leaving Jufi an opening to attack.

2.Name: Water Style Water Kunai
Element:Water
Description: Kunai made of pure water surround the opponent in all directions except underneath the ground. The kunai converge on the opponent as soon as Jufi gives the word.

3.Name: Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu
Element: Water
Description: Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique takes the form of a giant, powerful dragon, created out of water. This jutsu needs forty-four hand seals, the highest amount of hand seals necessary to use a jutsu shown in the series so far. Another drawback to the technique is that it requires the user to be near a large body of water to complete the technique.

4.Name: Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Element: Fire
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via their mouth and, gather up chakra in their chest, then spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range.

5.Name: Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

6.Name: Chameleon Jutsu
Element: N/A
Description: By controlling the reflection of light from one's surroundings with chakra, one can make oneself invisible. This allows the user to sneak up on their enemy without being noticed. It is impossible for people with normal eyes to find out the user's location. Only those with special eyes like the Sharingan or Byakugan can see through this technique.

7.Name: Shadow Clone Jutsu
Description: Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two so

8.Name: Earth Style: Mud Wall Jutsu
Element: Earth
Description: This jutsu creates a protective wall of earth. In Aiko's case, its a pure rock wall that emerges from the ground.

9.Name: Wind Style: Earth Wind Jutsu
Element: Wind
Description: The jutsu whips up a wind around him that tears up the ground and sends it flying at his opponent.

10.Name: Wind Style: Bullet Barrage
Element: Wind
Description: It creates a barrage of small wind bullets that are fired at the opponent.

11.Name: Fire Style: Fire Bomb Jutsu
Description: Creates a huge explosion around Aiko however one wrong move by him and he can be seriously injured.

12.Name: Ninja Art: Wound Swap
Element:Healing Jutsu
Description: Tranfers the wounds from one person to the user. It can even work partially, including splitting a severe wound up into a two minor wounds, or even transfering wounds from a weak-willed person to a stronger willed one.

13.Name: Chakra Scalpel
Description: N/A
Effect: This medical technique forms one's chakra into a small, sharp blade. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular scalpels, the Chakra Scalpel can actually make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection.
The Chakra Scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the Chakra Scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile.

14.Name: Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique
Description: This jutsu uses a part of the patient's body as a medium to heal their wounds. It requires an almost room-wide seal and a lot of time to complete. The medic-nin on hand actually have to trade places after tiring, indicating just how long it takes.

15.Name: Mystical Palm Technique
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it highly useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique.

Bloodline: N/A

Element: Fire, Lightning, Water, Earth, and Wind

Last edited by Aiko Suzuki on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Aiko Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko Suzuki   Aiko Suzuki Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:30 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Aiko Suzuki
Level 3

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Aiko Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko Suzuki   Aiko Suzuki Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:15 am

updated with level 2 stats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aiko Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko Suzuki   Aiko Suzuki Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Aiko Suzuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: