Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Yamanaka Suzume Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Yamanaka Suzume Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Yamanaka Suzume Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Yamanaka Suzume Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Yamanaka Suzume Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Yamanaka Suzume Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Yamanaka Suzume Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Yamanaka Suzume Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Yamanaka Suzume Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Yamanaka Suzume I_vote_lcapYamanaka Suzume I_voting_barYamanaka Suzume I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Yamanaka Suzume I_vote_lcapYamanaka Suzume I_voting_barYamanaka Suzume I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Yamanaka Suzume

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzume Yamanaka
Level 1
Suzume Yamanaka

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Yamanaka Suzume Empty
PostSubject: Yamanaka Suzume   Yamanaka Suzume Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:32 am

The Character

Name:
Suzume Yamanaka
Nickname:
Suzu
Personality:
Suzume speaks her mind when needed and she knows when not to speak. She is very loyal to Konoha and devotes her life to protecting others. She always tries to help those who she loves.
Annoyances:
Hot-Tempered People
Fears: Death of self, death of others, traitors
Family: The Yamanaka Clan
Back Ground: Suzume was born of the Yamanaka clan and is cousins with Ino Yamanaka. Growing up, she was one of the people Ino looked up to. Although most from the clan have blue eyes, she has green because of her mother. She graduated the Academy at the age of 12 and was able to then advance to Chunin after passing the chunin exams.

The Appearence

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Basic Appearance: Avatar
Clothing: A short, red skirt with a black cloak over it. A school top under the cloak and some boots.

The Shinobi

Village:
Leaf
RP
Sample:
Bite Me. xD
Squad:
ANBU
Affiliation: Konohagakure no Sato
Weapons: Basic Ninja Tools
Strengths:
Short-Range Battle, Strategy, Confidence, Aiming, Stealth
Weaknesses: Long-Ranged Battles, genjutsu, most jutsu

Stats: 60

Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Chakra Pool: 10
Intellect: 10
ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 10
Genjutsu: 5

Known
jutsu:

Mind Body Disturbance Technique
Mind Body Switch Technique
Mystical Palm Technique
Shadow Clone Jutsu
Replacement
Release
Body Flicker
Transformation Jutsu
Earth Splitting Jutsu

Bloodline: Yamanaka Clan

Element:
Earth and Fire
Back to top Go down
Aiko Suzuki
Level 3

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Yamanaka Suzume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Suzume   Yamanaka Suzume Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:41 pm

May I ask what Earth Splitting Jutsu is?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Yamanaka Suzume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Suzume   Yamanaka Suzume Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yamanaka Suzume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Suzume   Yamanaka Suzume Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yamanaka Suzume
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: