Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Trainning a early morning. I_vote_lcapTrainning a early morning. I_voting_barTrainning a early morning. I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Trainning a early morning. I_vote_lcapTrainning a early morning. I_voting_barTrainning a early morning. I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Trainning a early morning.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Trainning a early morning. Empty
PostSubject: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:23 pm

The sun was baily starting to rise in the hidden mist, on the west part of the sky, it was still a darkblue, while in the east, it was a white/yellowish color. It was a cold morning, it wouldt become hot befor 1pm or that. A few birds were singing here and there, only to be broken by a attack scream, followed by a large smash.

Himoto breath fast, as she collasped onto her knees again, surpoting her weight on her arms. The large rock in front of her had hundreds of cutting marks in it, but oddly enough, the marks were blurry, as if the blade had been out of control when it hit.

Himoto had been up since moonrise the night befor, tranning to use her lightning through her katana, just like isji could with her wind knife and wind. It had proven harder for the chunnin than she first had thought. She had serval burn markes on her hands and arms, from the lightning. Her hair was sticking to her. Her clothes were clingnig to her, having small holes here and there due to rock pieces that had cut her skin when she smashed the katana against the rock.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 pm

"Ah so this is where you've gotten too Himoto-san...", came a voice from the side as Emanyeru waved at her from the trees. It was quite odd for him to be out and about at this time, but then again this is what happens when you have darkness clones to take care of your work for you. "I think you should finish learning elemental manipulation before you trying to focus your element into your blade. You do know about elemental manipulation correct?" He had hopped from the tree and strode over to her and crouched while laying a blue hand upon her back. He had to keep his chakra concentrated though as he poured his chakra into her body, replenishing her own stores.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:28 pm

"Emanyeru-senpai?", she managed to say in between her heavy breathing, she hadent noticed him befor he spoke her name, how long had be been there?, had he just arrived, or had he been seaching?, it all flowed through her mind. "..isji-sama learnd me the basics..but..she`s to busy with her new genin squad....and i dont want to waist you time by asking for advice or help..", she said, her head bowed. She feelt his hand on her back, but she still refused to lift her head, she didnt feel like she was worth beeing healed by him.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Emanyeru blinked and sighed, "Alrighty then...", it was kinda weird for him to see his students bowing their heads as usually they were meant to replace him as kage when he finally got bored with the job, "Look up Himoto...now then, for your training, show me what you've already learned, so I know what to start teaching you..." he figured if she knew the basics then she at least knew how to gather and maintain her elemental chakra, and how to release it in a massively chakra wasting way, but then again, you never know, right?
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Himoto caugt her breath unsual fast as she spoke to her, yet she remained were she was to regain some chakra from his healing. After 2 minuts, Himoto got standing, and lifted her head upwards so she looked up at him. "Hai", she said, befor bending down, grapping her katana that looked sligtly worn out by all the heavy slashing against the hard rock. Himoto formed a handseal with her left hand, holding the katana in her right. As she laid the left hand onto the handle, a sharp, thin bluish line of controlled lightning chakra appeard on the sharp side of the katana. Himoto took a deep breath, befor she rushed towards the stone, everything seemend alright..but it wasent. When she was mearly 3 steps away, the chakra in the blade got out of control, causing the lightning to return to her hand, giving her yet anthoder burn mark. But she didnt stop, and slashed the katana against the rock. Serval small pieces of the rock flung from the inpact, but it could be seen it only had cut a half inch into the large rock. Himoto feel down onto her knees again, dropped the katana, and rested against the rock.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Emanyeru blinked as he watched her attempt the attack, 'This girls problem in maintain not control Emanyeru...' said Kuro to him as the young man leaned again what looked to be a large metal gate that was inside his head. Emanyeru blinked and sighed, 'I see that myself but there's not much I can do about it, I mean for her to extend the amount of time she'd have to learn how to control and concentrate on chakra output...I wonder if I taught her one of my more chakra controlling techniques, would she be able to get nature manipulation right....'

He pondered on it silently as he stood quite still, looking to any who passed as a standing dead man, now that might frighten most, but his next moment would literally make them shit their pants. He bent over almost in half and snapped back up into a standing position as he held his hand out from his body and mentally opened his chakra restraints leading to his left arm, "What i'm about to show you is highly secretive and very power, it is also a kinjutsu that I placed in this village. What you are about to learn can not be repeated to anyone outside of this clearing under the punishment of death, do you understand...?"

His face was dead serious as he asked as his chakra gathered into his right arm causing it to glow brightly from the amount of chakra it was collecting. Eventually the amount of chakra became too much and it began to waver off softly, simply spilling out into the open air before disappearing from sight.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Himoto had used the few moments of silents to catch her breath. When he bend over, Himoto watched it in sligt confusion, what was he doing?, she had never really understood his powers, no one in the village really did, just that he was insainly powerfull. When the red haired chunnin heard his words, her jaw literally dropped. "H..Hai!", she said in a little shuttering voice, befor she walked over behind him, so his jutsu wouldt hit her. Himoto sank some salivia that had gathered in her throat, as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:01 pm

He sighed and blinked heavily as he fought to control his chakra, it was difficult to do, and heavily taxing at the same time, luckily he had about 12 different sources of chakra, so chakra wasn't a BIG worry, but control was. And such was his problem as he struggled to maintain and control his chakra as it pooled out of his tenketsu and collected in a large disk shape above his arm. The disk shined bright blue before turning clear as the chakra changed forms from normal chakra to Zero Point Energy, the purest and most destructive form of energy known to man. The simple fact that if the jutsu had gone critical at that moment that all of Kiri would be wiped off the map was enough to make him control it a bit more.

The disk finally evened out into a sort of half sphere that seemed to be more flat that round, it was a shield no doubt and when he turned to face her, he had a strained smile on his face. "Try to strike me with that blade, I will not move any part of my body except my arm to defend myself". He was quite serious and hoped that she realize that this moment was probably the only moment where a mess up on his part could spell the end of everyone. Though the point of this lesson was to teach her the importance of control and maintain, which was what she needed to learn the most.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Himoto observed as he preformed his jutsu. Himoto didnt know much about this Zero Point Energy, but isji had told her abit about it, seeing that isji had observed it herself during a trainning sesisson she had a few years back. Her gaze never left the "disk", as it began shaping into his desired wish. When she was told to strike him, the young chunnin froose..she had a earger to just run and hide now, rushing into the kage, with that jutsu on, could kill her instant, or worse, destroy a part of the village. She gulped, but keept herself togeder as she added chakra to the katana again. But this time, she used 10 seconds more to adujst to the feelling, hoping it would go better. With that, she rushed towards him, the lightning chakra staying controlled..but for how long?.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Emanyeru blinked as he waited for her to rush onwards, he had finally gotten the chakra to balance out, and hopefully it would stay that way through the entire instruction process. It wasn't easy creating a shield of Zero Point Energy, but then again it wasn't easy to breath, laugh, and talk at the same time, then again some people managed to do it. He sighed and counted down the hours and minutes until the jutsu finally zeroed out and hoped to shinigami-sama that she wouldn't take that long to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Himoto maintained her pace in the running this time. Her green eyes had grown some-what emotionless, exsept that you could spot some concern and fear in them, if you looked closely. Himoto`s bloodlust for fightning and killing had been some-what hidden so far, only isji had withnessed when Himoto`s cute face became a emotionless mask, licking the blood of the lips. When she was mere than 1 feet away, she took a half step and swung the katana, aimming for his left side.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Emanyeru was true to his word as he didn't move nor flinch. He simply moved his arm upwards and to the left a little to intercept the slash, his face even blanker than usual as most of his concentration was used for the jutsu. Lucky for him his other personalities spotted for him, and told him the exact position to place the shield and how quickly to place so he didn't overshoot his trajectory. The path that the shield was now going in however would cause it to first clash against the blade, and second deflect the blade, sending the girl and the blade tumbling away.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Himoto didnt have very much confidence in herself, and it would show in a moment that her concerns was right. As she katana made contact with the Zero point energy shield, all she reached to see was him deflecting the blade with no trouble. She had about 5 seconds in the air befor her back made contact with the wet ground. The katana landed somewere a few meters to the north from her, while Himoto herself, rolled a few meters, befor she ended up on her left side, back to him.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Emanyeru blinked once more as he slowly released the jutsu allowing the chakra to release freely into the air around it in a bright flash and a loud bang. The sound irritated him as he stalked over to the downed girl and kneed down beside her, "That was an example of what you can do with excellent chakra control, your control is far off, which is why you can not maintain your jutsu for too long. That is why I wanted you to do the tree walking exercise, as it is a great way to help with your chakra control, even I, a kage still do tree walking, which means, you, a chuunin, will do it as well. The next time I ask you to do a chakra exercise with your team, do not act as if you already know, because there is always something to learn in everything you do. Now I want you to do the tree walking exercise with the least amount of chakra possible, without making you slip and fall to the ground. Up and at'em lets get going!"

He emphasized his words with a loud clap by her ears to get her going as he sat back with his arms as supports as he watched her get to work.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:55 pm

The red haired chunnin listend to every word he said, taking them in, rembering them. She had been through alot of hard trainning with isji, but this was almost to much for her. Himoto managed to get onto her knees, befor laying a hand onto her head, tugging her waistlong hair tightly. "..Akuma..relax..he is just trainning me..mommy is fine..calm down..", Himoto assured her companion, who was almost roaring into her mind, useing the mental link Ayane had made, to be summond, and just eat up the kage. After a minut with Himoto mumbling to herself, Akuma keept silent, even through she knew he only did it as long she didnt get any more hurt. Himoto got to her feet, shakinly. It could be seen some of the rock pieces that had been cut from the stone during the night were she had trained, had dug deeply into her left side. Himoto bit her lip, inorged the pain, and slided a hand onto her left tight, sliding her kunai out of the holster. She walked over to the nearest tree, took a deep breath, and slowy begang to walk up the trunk of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Emanyeru kept a blank face as he watched begrudgingly, "Not moving fast enough, hustle, hustle! I want you to do ten runs up and down this tree, if it takes you too long i'm going to make you do twenty laps around the lake". He wasn't joking either as he sat with his back against the tree, loudly barking out orders like a major in the army. It wasn't that he was trying to be mean, just trying to get the job done, though he really did hate slackers. He blinked as his clone reported back to him and noted that there was indeed a summon near the training ground but was little to no threat at this moment. Emanyeru had nodded mentally before dispelling the clone from wherever it was in the forest before turning his attention back to Himoto.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:46 pm

"But senpai, the rock pieces has hurted my knee..i can baily stand", Himoto said, walking downwards the tree now. True enough, 4 large pieces had dug into her knee, one into the bone it seemend, and she had trouble walkng, that she even could stand, was amazing, but use chakra, it was something that needed a great will power. Himoto bit her lip, but speed up her pace. As she begang walking up again, blood drops emerged from her wounds in the knee and side, dropping down onto him and the grass.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Emanyeru barely blinked at the fact and showed no recognition that she was bleeding, "Keep going, if you finish quickly, i'll heal your wounds, if you take forever, you'll have to endure it that much longer". It wasn't that he was trying to be mean, just he didn't want her to get used to him being nice, and soft and cuddly. He was going to train her to be a stone cold silent killer and not a damn thing is going to stop him from doing that.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Emanyeru could hear a growl from his left side. The large demon akuma had appeard, laying next to the tree, growling at him. Akuma was mad because the man was hurting his "mommy". "A..akuma...stay down...mommy will get stronger...", Himoto said down to it, walking in a steady pace now, her eyes showing very little emotion, a weak, fake smile accros her lips. The ugly creature laid its ugly head down onto the grass, his eyes not removing themselfs from Emanyeru. after serval minuts, the bleeding had picked up its pace, but Himoto looked like she was doing progress. But only 2 more minuts went by, befor Himoto lost control of her right foot, falling around 6 meters since she had been halfway up again. The young mist chunnin landed on her back fist, her eyes half closed. Her left knee`s bone could be seen sligtly since it had been ripped open due to the rocks and her hard work. Himoto remained on the ground for 30 seconds, befor she was on the tree again, fallen leafs sitting random places in her hair, along with bruishes on her back now.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:17 am

Emanyeru yawned almost like he didn't care that his students bones were sticking outside of her body. It was safe to say he wouldn't heal them either if she didn't hurry up with this damn training either. "Come on Himoto, keep going. If you can train when your injured, how do you expect to fight when your injured. The only way to control your pain is to experience it, then control it. Once you can do that, you will have passed the first phase of your training..."
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:45 am

"b..but..", Himoto bit her lip and endoured the pain, he was right. A real shinobi can break a arm and keep on fightning..they can loose a hand and fight, without no tears or scream..and if she was to even consider herself joinning the jounin exsams, that were months away, she would have to accept the fact about injures, pain, and possible death. 10 Minuts went by, and finaly she came down, standing upright on both her legs, even through the bone was more visebel than befor.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:23 pm

He nodded as she stopped in front of him, the bone obviously sticking out of place as she looked almost as if she were going to fall to her knees. He let loose a small sigh as he gathered his chakra and controlled and tempered it, changing it into medicinal energy. He applied the glowing green palm to the wound as he grabbed the back of her thigh and by leaning forward, shoved the bone back into place. He continued to push into he heard an audible pop signalling it was back in place as the healing injury replaced the lost blood, bone, and skin. "There now I want you to do 500 reps of 10 pushups, 600 reps of 15 sit ups, 200 reps of 10 pullups, and 800 reps of 25 curls. And I want this work out finished before dusk..."
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:33 pm

"n..nani?!!", Himoto said, a little in shock. "..Senpai its impossibol for thoose under joinin rank!", the young chunnin said, tighting her knuckles. Akuma groweld sligtly as it walked towards Emanyeru, swinging its large scale tail, as if it was warning him not to harm his mother anymore. "Akuma thats enough..", himoto said, as she pressed some seals on her lower forarm, causing akuma to disappear into the shadows
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Emanyeru arched an eye at the beast before returning them to his student, "Did I ask you what was capable of a jounin or did I ask you to complete a task? I clearly remember asking you to do a work out, but maybe my memory is growing faulty, is that it Himoto-san...?" His expressionless face showing confusion for a brief second before returning to its usual stoic expression.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Himoto hated when people talked like that to her, it could have her loose her temper over for anyone, her teammates, her enemy, and even her senpai. "Stubborn old man!", she yelled, sticking her tounge out at him, stomping her foot into the ground. She leaped up into the large tree again, and landed on a brnach around 6 feet above the ground. She slided down sligtly, only being carried by her arms, befor she began to the pull ups, looking down stubbornly at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trainning a early morning.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Water Country :: Training Zones :: Training Ground 5-
Jump to: