Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Chou Akimichi Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Chou Akimichi Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Chou Akimichi Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Chou Akimichi Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Chou Akimichi Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Chou Akimichi Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Chou Akimichi Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Chou Akimichi Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Chou Akimichi Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Chou Akimichi I_vote_lcapChou Akimichi I_voting_barChou Akimichi I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Chou Akimichi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorai Nendo
Level 1
Dorai Nendo

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Chou Akimichi Empty
PostSubject: Chou Akimichi   Chou Akimichi Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:02 pm

The Character

Name: Chou Akimichi
Nickname: Cho
Personality: Chou Akimichi is a playful and enjoying time. He always likes to have a good time and have fun. However if annoyed he becomes more serious and threatening.
Annoyances: Chou Akimichi is annoyed by whatr most Akimichi are annoyed by, people complaining about their weight.
Fears: Chou is afraid of losing so much weight he is incapable of using his taijutsu.
Family: The Akimichi Clan
The Appearence

Height: 154 cm
Weight: 89,9 kg
Basic Appearance: Avatar
Clothing:

The Shinobi

Village: Kumogakure
RP Sample:
Squad: Kamashi
Affiliation:
Weapons: Chou’s only weapon he is known for other then the basic ninja tools is a fan. This fan helps control the wind. With this fan he is known for utilizing some Fuuton, as well as his own unique weapons.
Strengths: Taijutsu, Strength
Weaknesses: Speed Genjutsu

Stats:40

Strength:15
Speed:5
Chakra Pool:5
Intellect:
ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:15
Genjutsu:

Known jutsu:

1. Name: Expansion (Muscle Version)
Element:N/A
Description: Making the required seals Chou as Chou’s fat begins to turn into muscle. With this jutsu Chou’s speed increases a bit as well as his strength. However when this jutsu is activated it takes four posts to deactivate.

Name: Human Bullet Tank
Element:N/A
Description: Nikudan Sensha is a Taijutsu technique used by the Akimichi clan. After using the Baika no Jutsu technique to modify their body into a large sphere shape, the clan member draws their limbs into the main spherical body. Next they launch their body into the air and begin to spin at a high rate of speed. Launching himself at the target, the fast spinning prevents most incoming projectile attacks from landing, instead they bounce off with little effect. Any direct attack the opponent uses with their body would result in the crushing of their attackers bones.

Bloodline: Akimichi

Element: Fuuton

Name: Expansion Jutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This is a secret jutsu passed down in the Akimichi clan that expands the user's stomach. This jutsu increases the user's body size by using up the user's food energy, converting calories into chakra. Akimichi clan members tend to eat fattening foods and have large physiques in order to support this technique. When Chōji Akimichi uses this jutsu in Part I, it gives him a very round appearance. When he uses it in Part II it increases his size, similar to theSuper Multi-Size Technique.

Beckground Childhood

Chou’s childhood was normal like any other one. However the only problem he had with his was the judging of his weight. As most Akimichi’s he had the problem of being judged because of his weight. He never really cared for the stealth games he always like to wrestle with his friends. For that was where he showed his true strength. However like any other childhood he always knew someone who was trying to bring him down for no apparent reason. As the elders use to bet on who would win in these wrestling matches most found Chou’s still the most interesting. For what he did was hurt the torso then give a devastating blow to the head with a slam of some kind, for he usually had the most bets and at times was given presents. This was actually how he managed to acquire this fan, at first he was unsure if he should take it but then he realized what he would be able to do with it.

Academy Arc

Unlike many ninja now-a-days Chou was not forced to become a ninja. He actually chose to, simply because he wanted to carry on the name and see what power he could unlock. For as his clan originated in Konohagakure he decided he was going to become a Wandering Ninja and have no attachments, because he felt attachments were the root to weakness. He had always felt that way; it had just increased over time. Being one of the rather serious but at the same time care free Akimichi not many were able to fully figure him out.

However with this attitude made sure he had no problems with anyone. For no one really tried to mess with him, except one poesy. That one he had been enemies since his childhood, so he never really minded him. For Chou found him nothing but a nuisance, because the boy knew Chou could beat him to a pulp so he never tried to physically attack Chou. So he had to spend his time plotting what to do.

However he never did anything, for he couldn't. Because Chou was always on his toes and had his poesy ready to attack at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Sairento E. Kouseitan'i
Level 5
Sairento E. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Chou Akimichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Akimichi   Chou Akimichi Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Chou Akimichi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: