Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Kouseitan'i Kai Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Kouseitan'i Kai Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Kouseitan'i Kai Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Kouseitan'i Kai Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Kouseitan'i Kai Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Kouseitan'i Kai Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Kouseitan'i Kai Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Kouseitan'i Kai Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Kouseitan'i Kai Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kouseitan'i Kai I_vote_lcapKouseitan'i Kai I_voting_barKouseitan'i Kai I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Kouseitan'i Kai I_vote_lcapKouseitan'i Kai I_voting_barKouseitan'i Kai I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Kouseitan'i Kai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Kouseitan'i
Level 1
Kai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kouseitan'i Kai Empty
PostSubject: Kouseitan'i Kai   Kouseitan'i Kai Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:15 pm

The Character

Name: Kouseitan’i, Kai
Nickname: “Kit”

Personality: Kai Kouseitan’i, a smart child who shares a love for nature and all things that are categorized under it. One would never find the boy disrespecting nature or harming it in any way possible. He is kind, tending to avoid confrontation with others rather than fight it out like a true Kouseitan’i. This, however, does not stop him from harming other people when he must. Other than nature, the boy respects women to the point where he vowed not to harm a single one, even if they were enemies. To sum it up, the boy is nice.

Annoyances: Several things annoy Kai. Harming nature and wildlife is one of them. He cannot stand when people hurt the kind creatures of the environment or even the plant life. Disrespecting women also grinds the boy’s gears.

Fears: The boy is afraid of losing his family and the one’s he loves. He also fears older women, his reason for respecting them….to avoid trouble. Emanyeru, his father, can also be a fear.

Family: Emanyeru Kouseitan’i is his father. Aloide Kouseitan’i is his brother. Akane Kouseitan’i is his sister. Ami Kouseitan’i is his sister.

Back Ground:

Well, to begin……..the boy was born several months after his brother Aloide. He was named Kai Timoshii Kouseitan’i, his middle name being that of his grandfather. About five years after parental care, the boy along with his brother, was trained by Emanyeru Kouseitan’i. It was sort of like an early Kouseitan’i training; something that most of the elite Kouseitan’i went through at an early age. Day after day, the boy trained hard with his father, learning the basics of the shinobi world. He also learned about his chakra and his clan. When he turned seven, Kai learned the three basic ninjutsu techniques which were usually taught to Academy Students. Emanyeru wanted to make sure that he would become successful.

Thus, a year passed and the boy was finally initiated into the Academy of Kirigakure, where he showed his skill to all his other classmates. Around the age of eight was where he mastered the three ninjutsu techniques, but do realize that even though he mastered them, he still had some things to learn before graduating. For three years straight, the boy stayed in the Academy, learning, training, and even helping those who needed assistance.
Several months later in that year, he graduated, being one of the top performing students in the whole academy. At the age of eleven, he had become a Genin. It was the most exciting moment in his whole life. He had rightfully earned the title of shinobi. Every single day, he would train near the lakes of Kirigakure, hoping to get stronger and travel the world. At this time, he was unaware of the other siblings. Kai now resides in Kirigakure, serving under the Mizukage, Emanyeru, and working to his potential to become one of the greatest shinobi that ever lived.

The Appearance

Height: 5’4 ft

Weight: 106lb

Basic Appearance: Kai’s eyes are a crimson color. Some say that he takes the appearance of an Uchiha, something that his family finds quite odd but true. His hair is of a black color, hanging down to his shoulder; a spiked hair style to fit the appearance….Basically, my avatar.

Clothing: Kai likes to wear a long sleeved black shirt with the Kouseitan’i clan symbol on the back. Several equipment pouches are strapped to his belt, mostly on the right side. For the legs, he wears dark gray pants; The average shinobi sandals for his feet.

The Shinobi

Village: Kirigakure - Mist

RP Sample: Since, I am not applying for a rank higher than Chuunin, I choose not to place an RP sample. Besides, I’m pretty sure that pops knows how I RP. xD

Squad: N/A

Affiliation: Loyal to Kirigakure.

Weapons: A small tanto, about two feet in length and no more than ten inches in width.

Strengths: Kai Kouseitan’i is quite a good tracker, probably because of his fox like traits. He is also a great offensive shinobi, holding incredible physical strength. For example, he is able to topple over trees with a full forced punch. He also is a very fast runner for his age; this strength might increase as he progresses both in rank and age.

Weaknesses: Kai Kouseitan’i is not quite the ladies man, even though he is handsome. He doesn’t know how to speak to a young lady whatsoever. He is not good at setting up traps, despite the fact that he is a good tracker. It’s kind of sad isn’t it?

Stats: 40

Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Chakra Pool: 6
Intellect: 6
ninjutsu: 6
Taijutsu: 1
Genjutsu: 1

Known jutsu: Henge no Jutsu, Kawarimi no Jutsu, and Bunshin no Jutsu. [W.I.P]

Element: Katon - Fire

Last edited by Kai Kouseitan'i on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kouseitan'i Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouseitan'i Kai   Kouseitan'i Kai Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:38 pm

You have the wrong village down kai, The family village is Kiri, not Kumo
Back to top Go down
Kai Kouseitan'i
Level 1
Kai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kouseitan'i Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouseitan'i Kai   Kouseitan'i Kai Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Can I please be in Kumo, or is it mandatory that I stay in Kiri? =/
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kouseitan'i Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouseitan'i Kai   Kouseitan'i Kai Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Well your history has you learning from me, and i never stayed in Kumo, so yea its kinda mandatory...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kouseitan'i Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouseitan'i Kai   Kouseitan'i Kai Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kouseitan'i Kai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: