Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Juko Inuzuka - Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Juko Inuzuka - Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Juko Inuzuka - Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Juko Inuzuka - Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Juko Inuzuka - Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Juko Inuzuka - Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Juko Inuzuka - Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Juko Inuzuka - Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Juko Inuzuka - Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Juko Inuzuka - I_vote_lcapJuko Inuzuka - I_voting_barJuko Inuzuka - I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Juko Inuzuka -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juko Inuzuka
Level 1
Juko Inuzuka

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Juko Inuzuka - Empty
PostSubject: Juko Inuzuka -   Juko Inuzuka - Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:00 am

The Character
Name: Jukō Inuzuka

Jukō means "Muzzle", like how every other member is named after a formable Dog body part.
Inuzuka means "House of Dogs".

Nickname: None yet

Personality: Juko is often short-tempered and impulsive.. The fact that he enjoys combat, as well as a habit of showing a joyful smile when facing a particularly strong opponent, indicates that he is willing to risk his life for a mission, and is rather bloodthirsty. He deeply cares for Guraimaru, and is willing to do whatever is necessary to protect him. And, despite his rather gruff attitude, Juko is fiercly loyal to his clan. In battle, while showing his playful side, he hides his intellegent side, thinking out strategies while in the midst of battle, and still goofing off.

Annoyances: When people pretend I am not there. When people upset Guraimaru.

Fears: Like most Inuzuka, Juko fears the loss of his dog, Guraimaru. He also fears death of everyone he cares about, and being ignored by the word.

Family:
Inuzuka Clan
Bio
Back Ground: At a young age, after beginning his youth, Juko came across a wandering dog, it was a Border Collie breed, and highly intellegent. Though at they're first meet Juko could not understand the dog. Because of it's light grey fur, which in light turned out to be white, Juko named it Guraimaru, meaning "Dim Perfection". The two became close friends, as well as with a Kamizuru clan member, Dokubachi. Though Juko prefered to side with Guraimaru instead of hang around with Dokubachi, he still came around alot and was persistant on his goal of going to see the cloud village. Juko however highly disliked the idea of running away from Konoha and his clan, which he held highly in his life. Dokubachi was the insect loving type, and for some strange reason which both had not realized, bees were always attracted to him, but never injured him or attacked with they're stinger.

A year later, the two graduated. It was as pairings went, the lowest scores in the class with the highest, and they were paired together. Both of them always argued on who was considered the highest, sense the Chuunin sensei never told them which one was the better of the scores. He said it would help a rivalry form, and that is exactly what it did. Both trained to prove they were the best. Juko took on clan training to learn to collaborate ninjutsu and Taijutsu with his animal, as the clan was well known for doing, and Dokubachi went on to discover his talent to control bees, unknowing it was his Kekkei Genkai. They were both genin, but still had low chakra supply. Though Juko was determined to over whelm Dokubachi with raw strength and collaboration with Guraimaru. The other clan members looked down on Juko because instead of moving for speed attacks and co-support with animal, Juko fought hand to hand, and measured the opponents skills, then came back for a assualt with him and Guraimaru. Though it was a better plan then going in endlessly, it was still thought negativley about.

The two were paired with a small kid who always wore glasses, but both Dokubachi were too determined to beat each other that they never noticed him much, or even bothered speaking to him. They're Jounin sensei was another silent and dorky person, who never went out of his way to make conversation. Dokubachi and Juko thought the two were weirdo's. Juko was a hyperactive fighter, Dokubachi was a loud mouth moron, together they had enough mouth for the other two! Within two months, Juko was learning better communication with Guraimaru, though not as good as the clan members who based they're actions from the Ninkens actions, never saying a word. Tsume Inuzuka's main wolf, Kuromaru had sympathy for Guraimaru, due to the fact that unlike Kiba's dog, Akumaru had potential to talk, though it could be that Guraimaru may never learn to speak. But there was potential there.

The team had been assigned a mission, B-rank less then six months later. Seven months earlier they had just graduated from the academy, so the high rank was a major hit for Dokubachi and Juko. Juko planned to wipe out the field with poison smoke bombs, and use his Taijutsu to beat them as they died. Dokubachi had a similiar plan, except he wanted to scatter Makubishi on the ground, then shower them with his bees' Senbon. And as usual, as they discussed this, the sensei and nerdy genin never said a word to them, or even pretended to care. The hokage, Aiko Suzuki assigned the team a mission. Several shinobi from the smoke village were attacking a nearby town. And they're team was to stop the assualt, and if possible bring back a hostage for interogation. Only the nerdy Genin and Jounin understood the risk and importance of the mission, while Juko just wanted a fight, and Dokubachi just wanted to show off.

The jounin sensei assigned the teams to split up. Juko was to spot and locate enemy lines and positions and report it to Dokubachi, who would use a bee to communicate the information. The nerd would be support for the two, and block them while they did they're part incase of attack. Juko however hated the plan and felt the Jounin was making them do all the work, so he gained Dokubachi in on his plan. They were going to ditch the nerd and take down all of the ninja on they're own. Juko located the enemies, and relayed it to Dokubachi, deciding to show them in smoke bombs. Which the bees did. Once they were blinded, Juko used his keen smell to attack, Guraimaru was instructed to stay in the tree until Juko needed help (mid assualt, second coming). The nerd, discovered they're plan and made it his own job to stop them from ruining the mission, and followed after Juko, leaving Dokubachi all alone. Juko managed to take down three men on the front line, though they were only genin, just like him. And on his way after a same sized group of enemies, the nerd caught up with him and tried to plea for him to follow the mission.

Juko wouldn't hear of it, and pushed the genin down, onto his feet causing his glasses to fall off, and blinding him. Not knowing the consequence of this, Juko carried on his assualt to the next group of three, which happened to be three jounin. Quickly Juko discovered his raw strength wasn't enough to take down the Jounin who were easily, and without breaking a sweat blocking all his blows, hand to hand. He decided he needed to hide out for a bit, until they forgot about him. The smoke bombs were clearing and he had to make more. So he used another smoke bomb, and retracted to the way he came. On his way he tripped over the boy who he had pushed down, and his eyes were bleeding, and missing! The enemy had killed him, cold blood. Multiple kunai and katanas were pierced inside of him, and with no mercy.

Giving a single whistle, Guraimaru and Dokubachi rushed to Juko's position, ready to aid they're partner. Not knowing that the jounin was tracking them to make sure they didn't mess up. Once they arrived, Dokubachi could only laugh at the nerd, and Guraimaru picked up his scent by the blood. The eyes weren't around, but someone had them. And Guraimaru could help Juko and Dokubachi track that person down and kill them. They may not of liked the nerd, but he was they're team mate! Dokubachi gave Juko a bee to keep with him, so Juko could go on ahead without him. With it, Guraimaru and Juko set off after they're nerd genin team mates killer. Soon after they left Dokubachi, the jounin commander caught up to him, and made him tell him the situation. Dokubachi had left the corpse, so when the jounin came he didn't see the other comrade dead, and Doku wouldn't get in trouble.

Dokubachi led the jounin with him after Juko, both knowing he would get himself killed, being as rowdy as he was. When they arrived, Juko had been caught by his weakness, Genjutsu. And Guraimaru was laying in his lap whimpering. The ones who attacked Juko were more merciful then the nerd, and they only paralyzed him with a genjutsu.

By the time Juko woke up, all that was left of the forest was ash and some fires. The field was a puff of smoke, and dead bodies littered everywhere. Dokubachi filled Juko in on what happened. The jounin discovered the main assualt of twenty ninja wasn't the real attack, and that was what Juko picked up. The twenty were there to see what defense and abilities the ones they'd fight have, a simple test. But many more came, and were confronted with Konoha forces, protecting the grass village. By the end of the battle Konoha won by a far shot, all they needed was a small squad of anbu forces to beat the enemy. And they hadn't been discovered because the entire time the jounin was trying to draw troops away, and in the end he died doing that, saving them. He was drowned in a wave of water, and then burned to a crisp by Fire Release. He had no chance out there all alone, and yet he still tried.

Promotion to Chuunin: It had been several months since they're sensei and nerd genin team mate died, and Juko and Dokubachi had been re-assigned to a new team. This time with a female third member, and female sensei. Juko and Dokubachi had gained a bad reputation from they're mistake, and were called bad luck. But they hid they're failure with lies, and came off as cool-cats who fought in the battle. But with they're new sensei and team mate, the two couldn't be more distracted. Dokubachi had gained a large crush on the sensei, while Juko only thought she was very 'nice' looking.

They began they're first official 'team' training with a strange start. Dokubachi wanted to show off for the sensei, and was making his bees form hearts, and fly around everyone. Juko wanted to be a prankster and ruined Dokubachi's failure to flirt move. The girl thought the boys were pathetic and teased them about it, which irritated Juku to no end. He refused to be taken as a fool. He thought himself as a superior to her, being as to him his clan was the best in the village. He had learned his first two justsu; Four Legs Technique, and the style of beast mimicry, which wasn't truly a technique. Using the two, Juko planned to over whelm his opponents, and once again aquire his goal of beating Dokubachi with brute strength, hands down. The girl's comment on Juko's Taijutsu fighting was that it appeared more as to resemble capoiera or breakdancing.

(I'll finish bio later)

The Appearence

Height: 169.1cm

Weight: 52.3kg

Basic Appearance: Juko Inuzuka - Kiba02a

Juko Inuzuka - Kibakicksass

The Shinobi]

Village: Cloud

RP Sample: I am Kamashi - Heres an rp sample (my latest one lol)
Spoiler:

Squad: Chuunin pair with Dokubachi Kamizuru

Affiliation: Kumogakure no Sato (Village Hidden in the Clouds)

Weapons:
Spoiler:

Strengths: As a Inuzuka, Juko has a natural ability to collect smells like a dog, as well as he has keen eye sight, which in Four Legs - is changed to a dog's vision which have slight sight as to pick up ultra-violet rays, thus capablity of seeing hidden opponents through heat. While also having keen tracking ability, Juko also has a high intellegence for his age group. Unlike other Inuzuka who base they're attacks and trails through collaboration and smell, which they quote "is the strongest weapon they have", Juko believes the best way to take down an opponent is to split and recover for a tag team strike. Which is supported by his animal, one of his strengths; His use of Guraimaru.

Weaknesses: Because of Juko's high sense of smell, strong odors are a negative for him; Making his nose much like a double edged sword. He also has little to no experience with Genjutsu, making that a down fall as well.

Stats:

Strength: 9
Speed: 13
Chakra Pool: 11
Intellect: 7
ninjutsu: 8
Taijutsu: 12
Genjutsu: 0

Techniques - Jutsu
Jutsu used by Juko alone
Four Legs Technique (Shikyaku no Jutsu)
Element: No Element
User: Inuzuka Clan
Description: This technique grants animal-like accelerated fighting instinct and reflexes. By stretching chakra around one's entire body and moving on all fours, one obtains super-high speed, like that of a wild animal. Taught only to the members of the Inuzuka clan, this technique forms the basis of a Inuzuka clan member's Taijutsu fighting style, and will add even more to their feral-like appearances; their canine teeth and their finger-and-toenails grow to claw-like length, their eyes become more wild. When under the effects of this jutsu, an Inuzuka will display feats of physical strength, speed, and endurance when they are in this state. The form is best suited for using and supporting the ferocious hit-and-run tactics that the Inuzuka clan are known well for.

Dim Fang Technique (Guraiga no Jutsu)
User: Juko Inuzuka
Description: Unlike the normal clans' Piercing Fang [original] the Dim Fang Technique is a based for created by Juko. This form uses a small amount of chakra, and tracking skill to use. Once gaining the opponents scent, Juko is able to find the position of the opponent from a wide range. Using chakra, Juko can cloak his own position and motion under ground, coming up in a single-fied version of Piercing Fang, crashing into the opponent with a tornado like rotation around himself. The move can also effectivley be used to move throughout the field toward the target, using cloaking techniques to hide his movement around the field. Though highly visable.

Earth Release: Swallowing Worms (Doton: Gaeshi no Wāmu)
Element: Earth Release
User: Juko Inuzuka
Description: Earth Release: Swallowing Worms is a secret technique which uses Juko's Canine Inuzuka senses to track a opponent from underground. By tunneling underground, Juko is able to move in such a motion like a 'worm'. Which is how he named it. Though not fully affiliated with Earth Release, the move is related with it. Using chakra to mold the earth, he can open it up to move around in a path. Though it closes when he gets a certain distance away. The move can be used to place explosives underground, as a trap, or as well come up for a attack under the target to attack them.

Collaboration Jutsu with Guraimaru
Man Beast Clone (Jūjin Bunshin)
User: All Inuzuka Clan members and they're animals.
Description: A modified version/mix of a Transformation Technique and a clone technique, this jutsu, unique to the Inuzuka clan, allows a canine-user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the jutsu can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation. This jutsu is often followed by the Dual Piercing Fang.

Dual Piercing Fang (Gatsūga)
Description: The user and his partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone, although it is less effective. As seen with Kiba, an member can apply chakra to they're rotation for a more prone and powerful blow in a strike.

Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf (Jinjū Konbi Henge: Sōtōrō)
Description: Using they're canine partner, an Inuzuka clan member can use a style similiar to man beast clone, thus fusing both of them in dog bodies. In the state they look more as they're partner animal, but much larger and with two heads. In this state they can use Dual Wolf Fang.

Clan: The Inuzuka clan (犬塚一族, Inuzuka Ichizoku) or Inuzuka family (犬塚家, Inuzuka-ke) is known for their use of dogs (some clan members prefer wolves) as fighting companions. Clan members are apparently given their own canine partner or partners when they reach a certain age. Thereafter, the shinobi and his/her dog(s) are practically inseparable. Clan members have distinctive red fang markings on their cheeks, animalistic eyes, and enlarged canine teeth. It would seem that due to the bond between a Inuzuka clan member and their canine partner(s), their chakra is allowed to mix and is shared between them, adding a feral appearance to the human partners, and makes a bond between then that affords them the use of the clan's collaboration-style techniques, such as the Dual Piercing Fang technique.

Kiba notes that his mother, Tsume, scared his father away. It is unknown what this father's involvement with the clan was.

Element: None
Back to top Go down
Juko Inuzuka
Level 1
Juko Inuzuka

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Juko Inuzuka - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juko Inuzuka -   Juko Inuzuka - Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sairento E. Kouseitan'i
Level 5
Sairento E. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Juko Inuzuka - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juko Inuzuka -   Juko Inuzuka - Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:29 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Juko Inuzuka - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juko Inuzuka -   Juko Inuzuka - Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Juko Inuzuka -
Page 1 of 1