Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i I_vote_lcapRanmantaru Kouseitan'i I_voting_barRanmantaru Kouseitan'i I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i I_vote_lcapRanmantaru Kouseitan'i I_voting_barRanmantaru Kouseitan'i I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i
Level 1
Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i

Location : What are ya? The government or something, get lost.

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i   Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:13 am

The Character

Name: Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i
Nickname: Ka - Mosquito
Personality: Ranmantaru has a very negative personality, with an even worse outlook on life. A chronic smoker, he has tried numerous times to quit, but cannot keep himself motivated enough to do so, figuring he'll die in battle long before the side effects of smoking kick in. When he is unable to satisfy his cravings, his mood becomes very sour and pugnacious. He will stomp around town picking a fight with anyone and everyone who so much as glances in his direction. He does not believe in any kind of relationship besides that of an inferior to their superior, and takes measures in order to convey that to everyone else. Despite his negative attitude, Ranmantaru is proficient in the use of his own special brand of ninjutsu, the Sawaton, Swamp Release techniques and prides himself, albeit only slightly, on his prowess in battle.
Annoyances: Smart-Asses, Morons, Puppies, Probably You
Fears: Relationships, Being forced to quit smoking
Family: Otokooyo Kouseitan'i - Father, Hahaoya Kouseitan'i - Mother
Back Ground: {W.I.P.} Ranmantaru, the off spring of Otokooyo Kouseitan'i, his mother, and his Father, Hahaoya Kouseitan'i , is a Kouseitan'i from the mist village.

From birth, he had no intention on gaining a relationship with his parents, and always acted out against them. The mother had been married into the clan, an unlike her husband Hahaoya she had no insight on how Kouseitan'i acted at birth. They lived in a small section of the village

Ranmantaru had unsuprisingly graduated first of his class, using his greater Ninjutsu skills to over whelm them all, which was well known for Kouseitan'i to do. He was assigned with two females. One was bald, with a seal on the top of her head, and the other was a busty blonde. They're sensei on the bright side, was a large dark skinned male, who had a green mohawk, and carried three umbrella/ swords on his back. He was a former Mizukage candidate but was over run when they had decided to take Emanyeru Kouseitan'i. And thus held a slight grudge out for Ranmantaru, who in all sense could care less about his sensei. The sensei's name was Aoiko. He was part of the Kaguya clan. His style was Taijutsu and sky high weaponry with his Umbrella which could also fold back into a long staff like sword. The umbrella awnings were made of a thin protective metal.

The bald girl was a monk who specialized in wind release, but only for defense, and the busty blonde was suprisingly the genius on the team. They had a coverage for a wide range of assaults and attacks, and Ranmantaru was the main genin power. He used his Kekkei Genkai ability for his lower form of Doton and Suiton mixed for Swamp like Ninjutsu. Aoiko decided to take the team on a D-rank mission -

The Appearance

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Basic Appearance:
Spoiler:
Clothing: Ranmantaru wears an outfit with a simple black orange and gray color scheme. He wears a long sleeve shirt with coat-tail like protrusions coming from the front and the back. The sleeve on his right arm is trimmed at the elbow, with his other sleeve all the way down to his wrists. He wear simple, baggy gray pants with a pair of black ninja sandals on his feet. In his mouth at almost all times is a lit cigarette. He also wears a hat which mimics the color scheme of the rest of he clothes.

The Shinobi

Village: Mist
RP Sample: It was a hot day in the Mist Village, the sun was overhead beating down with intensity that Ranmantaru didn't even think possible. To make matters worse, the air was practically over-saturated with moisture evaporated from the many nearby water sources. Looking around, Ranmantaru appeared to be the only one outside right now, probably because he was the only one who had to be outside at this moment. He had just been assigned an important assassination mission into the outskirts of the village. At least they said it was important, Ranmantaru had never even heard of the so called criminal he was tracking down, but supposedly he was extremely dangerous, so off he went. Ranmantaru walked off with his hands in his pocket, extremely pissed at the fact that the local store had run out of his favorite brand of cigarettes and only had crappy kinds left. He bought a box, but decided to just go without them until the store replenished it's supply, but the withdrawal was already kicking in. He felt as if every vein in his head was going to blow from the headache he was having, coupled with his anger, it was a potent combination to say the least. He felt like murdering the first person who dared to walk in front of him. Hopefully for the village's sake, it would be the guy he was supposed to kill.

It seemed like he had been walking for hours before he reached the main gate of the village. The guards were sitting in the shade, half-awake, today definitely would not be a good day to be attacked. He wiped the sweat from his brow as he approached the gate. The guards jumped to full alert and began asking him useless questions about his intentions or some crap like that. After an interview that seemed to go on for days, Ranmantaru was allowed to leave the village and the gates opened. He felt safer about the village's safety now, if anyone attacked, they'd die of boredom just trying to get in past those dumb guards. The path in front of him was hazy, and he was probably swaying back and forth quite a bit, but he didn't pay attention to it and just kept walking towards his destination. The craving for nicotine became too much to endure and he paused to withdraw the box of cigarettes and a lighter from his supplies. He put the cigarette in his mouth and placed the lighter right up at the end and turned it on. After a few seconds he took the flame off the end of the cigarette and shook the lighter to put it out, placing both the lighter and the cigarette box into his bag again. He took one big inhale from the cigarette and instantly exhaled and removed the cigarette. It was horrible, almost hard to endure, but the shot of nicotine should keep him conscious at least till his target was dead. With his vision returning to focus he picked up the pace of his journey, sure he would sweat more, but he wanted to get this mission over with and just sit inside the rest of the day.

After such a crucible such as the amount of walking and heat he endured, he was refreshed to see his destination appearing just above the crest of the hill he was on. It wouldn't be much longer till he was in the shade of the trees and he could focus on taking down his target. When he finally reached the treeline, he was relieved to see that his enemy had actually made it extremely easy on him, clearly they had taken no pre-caution to cover up their tracks. It took only a matter of mere minutes to find the source of the trail. The man he found was a despicable mess, over-weight, nearly half-dead already. Ranmantaru was severely pissed and just decided to end it with a sneak attack, so he strung together a few quick hand signs and the ground began to shift as it changed from a solid, into a more swamp-like state. Everything in the area migrated towards the middle of the clearing the man had taken refuge in. Ranmantaru canceled the jutsu after the man had been half swallowed by the ground, and the trees had piled on top of him. He then took out several exploding tags and placed them on the trees, pulling out his cigarettes and lighting one up for a quick smoke before walking away and tossing it on the tags,\. He turned his back and walked away as the resultant explosion turned the place into a combustion Hellfire. He just smirked as he walked out of the forest, leaving the burning trees behind. He could finally get back home and rest like he needed to.

Squad: N/A
Affiliation: Mist/Mist ANBU
Weapons: N/A
Strengths: Ninjutsu, Pissing people off
Weaknesses: Pissing people off, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu

Stats:110

Strength: 10
Speed: 5
Chakra Pool: 20
Intellect: 10
Ninjutsu: 45
Taijutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 15

Known jutsu:
1. Name: Sawaton: Gunippai Kichou, Swamp Release: Forceful Entry
Element: Swamp
Description: This jutsu utilizes bog water and mud in an attempt to suffocate the enemy. Ranmantaru will create a large ball of bog water and mud then throw it at the enemy. This technique does not focus on accuracy only getting the opponent hit. Once the concoction hits, it will creep its way up through the opponent's nose and mouth and attempt to force itself into their lungs, causing damage along the way. The opponent may suffer suffocation and death or permanent crippling lung damage similar to that of what a smoker might experience, or they might get lucky and only receive heal-able damage.

2. Name: Sawaton: Ijou Numasaibutsu, Swamp Release: Surrounding Bog Creature
Description: Sawaton: Ijou Numasaibutsu, Swamp Release: Surrounding Bog Creature is a jutsu that converts the ground into a bog in a 30 meter diameter. Any enemies standing in the area will suddenly be attacked by large creatures, which swell up from the bog and collapse around them, causing damage, hardening around them, and locking them in place.

3. Name: Sawaton: Kanrakusendo, Swamp Release: Sinking Death
Description: To use this jutsu, Ranmantaru must sacrifice a large portion of their chakra in order to perform it. When performed, the ground is literally transformed entirely into a bog much like those of the Marsh Country. This bog will grab a hold of everything in the area and pull it down into it's abyss. This jutsu is forbidden to all but the most elite due to it's ability to destroy entire villages or armies in one fell swoop. It is not without it's price however, the jutsu puts massive strain on Ranmantaru and using it more than once within a week almost guarantees death.

4. Name: Sawaton: Numa Bunshin no Jutsu, Swamp Release: Bog Clone Technique
Description: Swamp Release: Bog Clone Technique is a jutsu that creates a clone made from bog water and mud. The clone cannot do much except distract the enemy, but when hit with a physical attack, the opponent will suddenly find themselves trapped in the clone's grasp, unable to move. This opens up the enemy for a powerful attack with very little chance of dodging.

5. Name: Numa Sansaku no Jutsu, Bog Walking Technique
Description: Bog Walking Technique is a simple jutsu utilized by Ranmantaru to travel across the swamps he creates with his techniques. The jutsu is different than the Tree-Walking or Water-Walking techniques because Ranmantaru's swamps are half-water and half-mud, leading to an interesting consistency and a need for knowledge of the proper chakra levels to traverse them safely. This is the only jutsu which Ranmantaru can teach to other people.

6. Name: Sawaton: Numahitoya, Swamp Release: Bog Prison
Description: One of the swamp release techniques created by Ranmantaru, bog prison uses swamp mud to create a large bubble-shaped prison that can contain multiple enemies. The jutsu deals no damage initially but does not allow for exchange of air between the small inside and outside. As long as the jutsu is held, the trapped victim will slowly suffocate to death inside the prison.

7. Name: Sawaton: Numaken, Swamp Release: Bog Sword
Description: This jutsu uses bog water and mud to create a sword around Ranmantaru's arm. The sword is hardened and sharpened by Ranmantaru's chakra. Due to it's weak nature however, the sword is only good for 1 attack, then it falls apart.

8. Name: Sawaton: Numaryuu, Swamp Release: Bog Dragon
Description: This jutsu uses bog water and mud to create the form of a powerful dragon. This dragon can be controlled by Ranmantaru and will seek out the enemy. When it finds the enemy it will charge straight into them, causing massive battering damage and possible lung damage that will require medical attention.

9. Name: Sawaton: Sawatama, Swamp Release: Swamp Bullet
Description: Sawaton: Sawatama, Swamp Release: Swamp Bullet uses bog water and mud to create a large powerful bullet-shape that Ranmantaru can then launch at the opponent. This bullet travels in a straight path for up to 20 meters before falling apart. The bullet packs a fairly big punch and can knock an opponent off balance if not careful.

10. Name: Sawaton: Shuuran Kobushi, Swamp Release: Grasping Fist
Description: Another technique created by Ranmantaru, Grasping fist utilizes chakra to transform the ground under an enemy into a chakra-negating bog and then create a hand that pulls the opponent into the ground where they become trapped and eventually suffocate. The jutsu is hard to use because it takes so much chakra to convert solid ground into bog. This technique can only be used once every 3 days or the user risks death from over-exertion of their chakra and stamina reserves.

Bloodline: Kouseitan'i

Element: Sawaton - Swamp, Doton - Earth, Suiton - Water

Last edited by Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i   Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:19 pm

So far so good, just waiting for the bio now.
Back to top Go down

Ranmantaru Kouseitan'i
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: