Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Tenkou, Yajuu Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Tenkou, Yajuu Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Tenkou, Yajuu Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Tenkou, Yajuu Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Tenkou, Yajuu Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Tenkou, Yajuu Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Tenkou, Yajuu Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Tenkou, Yajuu Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Tenkou, Yajuu Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Tenkou, Yajuu I_vote_lcapTenkou, Yajuu I_voting_barTenkou, Yajuu I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Tenkou, Yajuu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yajuu Tenkou
Level 2
Yajuu Tenkou

Tenkou, Yajuu Empty
PostSubject: Tenkou, Yajuu   Tenkou, Yajuu Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:02 pm

The Character

Name: Tenkou, Yajuu
Nickname: “The Beast of The Cloud”

Jinchuuriki Yes

Biju: The Juunibi, otherwise known as the twelve tailed beast, is a Bijuu that resides in the body of Yajuu Tenkou. The creature in full form is the size of the Hachibi or Kyuubi. Some say that it has the ability to walk on the clouds of the sky, watching the lands of Lightning. Its massive horns are the dangerous weapon that it possesses, being able to stab through the surface of mountains. The beast is similar to the Shishi, or the Lion of Buddha.

Tails/Heads: The Juunibi has twelve tails.

Species: A Lion-like beast with horns.

Distinct Features left on Host:
- Crimson colored eyes.
- Sharp Canines.
- Puffy White hair.
- A seal on the right shoulder.

Personality: Since Yajuu is an outcast, he doesn’t seem to enjoy socializing with others. He always looks down, although, he is a bit clumsy.

Annoyances: Several things annoy Yajuu, like people who just don’t stop talking and bothering. Cats annoy him the most.

Fears:
- That the world will not accept him.
- Women

Family: N/A

Back Ground:

Time’s where tough in the lands of Lightning. The Raikage, a cruel coldhearted man, was in a war with rebellions residing in the outskirts of Kumogakure, although they did have some rebels inside the village, the Raikage was completely unaware of that fact. None of the sides knew that somewhere in the mountain regions of the Lightning country, there was a tailed beast slumbering inside one of the mountains. Some say that the beast had been dormant for over three-hundred years. It was one day; a patrol squad of seven Kumogakure Jounin was patrolling the area near Mt. Fujo. The leader had spotted a small house near Thunder Drop Lake, a perfect place for rebels to rest and resupply, or so the leader of the squad had thought. The seven had now made this a stealth mission, to infiltrate the house and slaughter any rebels in sight. This is where the life of Yajuu Tenkou begins…………

The owner of the house, Jishou Tenkou, who was rebel squad four’s leader, had been keeping his shinobi in proper health, sheltering them and feeding them. None of them were prepared for what was going to happen, a stealth attack. Seven of the Jounin had launched an all out attack on the house, causing the rebellion squad four to retaliate. A battle had gone on near Thunder Drop Lake. Explosions created from massive powered jutsu had nearly destroyed the lake. Many men were dying, and to make things worse, the wife of Jishou Tenkou was in labor. She was giving birth to baby boy. A shaman, who was also a medic, was delivering the baby. He was a well trusted man who was close to Jishou, almost like a father to him. Jutsu after jutsu, none of the sides were planning on retreating, even though they were losing some men. Jishou, who had a total number of thirteen men, was now at eight surviving rebels. Doujin Kamaze, the Kumogakure squad leader was down to four. The battle raged on, noises and explosions destroying the environment. This would eventually lead to the awakening of the Juunibi. With all the disturbances near Mt. Fujo, the Bijuu had awakened from its three hundred year slumber. Both sides quickly understood what this had meant. Trouble was now on their hands, for the beast had entered the battle, killing off the rebels, including Jishou. For the patrol squad, Doujin was the only survivor; he wasn’t intending on retreating….He was going to battle the beast head on with his entire remaining chakra and jutsu arsenal. Such attempt was futile, for the Juunibi had destroyed him along with a large mass of land. The house was partially destroyed from the ninjutsu battle earlier, but Yajuu, the new born, and the shaman were both safe. The mother had died after giving birth. Gusou, the Shaman, knew what he had to do…He didn’t want the beast to rampage itself through Kumogakure, so his only option was to seal the beast within the child, which he had done successfully. He died as a result, but the child was safe and so was Kumogakure. Lucky for Yajuu, a rescue party sent from Kumogakure was sent to retrieve any survivors. The team had found the weeping baby. It was only right that they saved the child, so that’s what they did, bringing him to Kumogakure where he would become a citizen of the village……

About seven years later, the boy was finally initiated in the Academy, learning all there was to know. But, since he was a Jinchuuriki, none of the children treated him with respect. They all excluded him from games and even picked on him. Yoko Hitusya, a Jounin of Kumogakure was well aware of this. The boy didn’t deserve this at all. The only thing she could possibly think of was to help him leave the village. She didn’t want any problems arising in her village; so this was the only thing necessary. One night, Yoko and a sleeping Yajuu had left the village. The only place she had on her mind was a temple not too far from Kumogakure. An ex shinobi from Kumogakure resided there, so he would be the perfect one to raise the boy. He was left at entrance, alone, sleeping there helpless on the ground. Toguro, the owner of the temple would eventually find him, and take the boy in. A small world it was, for Toguro was a friend of the Shaman. He had received word on the day of the Battle at Thunder Drop Lake that Jishou Tenkou was going to be a father. So, years and years after training had given birth to a ninjutsu educated young Jinchuuriki named Yajuu Tenkou. Juunibi was now under control, as if it and Yajuu was one person with the same mind. Yajuu respected the beast, and it respected him. His power and skill greatly interested Toguro. It was only right that the boy set out to find the truths about the world, so he had released Yajuu. The Jinchuuriki would travel the lands of the shinobi world in seek of answers……

The Appearance

Height: 6’3
Weight: 160lb
Basic Appearance: Avatar.
Clothing: Yajuu was given a robe before leaving his mentor and trainer. Underneath the robe, he wears a black shinobi jumpsuit, similar to the ones Jounin of Konoha wear under their vests. For the feet, he wears socks with slippers.

The Shinobi

Village: Wandering Shinobi.
RP Sample: N/A
Squad: N/A
Affiliation: Kumogakure

Weapons:

Name: Tenrai Raikou
Type: Katana
Length: Three feet.
Description: Yajuu's weapon of choice, the Tenrai Raikou, or Divine Lightning. This is a Katana with black colored metal. It's been said that he earned the weapon through intense training from the monk that raised him, which was surviving through a thunderstorm at the peak of Mt. Baku.

Name: Seika
Type: Spear
Length: seven feet.
Description: Seika is Yajuu’s most prized possession. It was given to him by the monks of the temple where he was raised, a gift for enduring all of those years with the monks. The staff has an ability to attract wild animals. The blade on the spear is forms from a halo at the tip of the spear.

Strengths:
- Possesses immense strength.
- Capable of moving with incredible speed and agility.
- Second chakra source present.

Weaknesses:
- Genjutsu
- Taijutsu
- Women

Stats:

Strength: 18
Speed: 18
Chakra Pool: 13
Intellect: 12
ninjutsu: 20
Taijutsu: 10
Genjutsu: 9

Known jutsu:

Shokkingu Senbon – Shocking Senbon
Range: close (0m ~ 5m) mid (5m ~ 10m) far (10m ~ 15m)
Type: Attack
Raiton • Shokkingu Senbon is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning element. The ninja will encase their hand in lightning chakra, swinging their hand at their opponent afterwards, which will send Senbon made of the lightning chakra. These Senbon are said to cut through anything that comes in their path.

Ikazuchi Kemono – Thunder Beast
Range: close (0m ~ 5m) mid (5m ~ 10m)
Raiton • Ikazuchi Kemono is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning element. The ninja will perform hand seals and encase their hand in lightning chakra. Once this occurs, they will be able to form a lion-like creature from the lightning and control it, similar to Kakashi’s Lightning Wolf technique.

Shuurai – Lightning Strike
Range: close (0m ~ 5m) mid (5m ~ 10m) close (10m ~ 15m)
Raiton • Shuurai is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning element. The ninja will perform hand seals, emitting lightning chakra from their body, which will then travel towards the opponent.

Senkou Tate – Flash Shield
Range: close (0m ~ 5m) mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Defense
Raiton • Senkou Tate is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning element. The ninja will perform hand seals and send a beam of lightning which will then spread outwards creating a barrier made of the lightning chakra.

Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned

Tsuiraku Kaze – Falling Wind
Range: B
Range: close (0m ~ 5m) mid (5m ~ 10m) far (10m ~ 15m)
Fuuton • Tsuiraku Kaze is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind element. The ninja will perform hand seals and store wind chakra in their abdomen. They will then exhale the wind, which will form into a powerful gust that is capable of leveling small shacks and toppling trees.

Bloodline: N/A

Element:
- Lightning – Raiton
- Wind - Fuuton
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Tenkou, Yajuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkou, Yajuu   Tenkou, Yajuu Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Tenkou, Yajuu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: