Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Danzo luna [Done] Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Danzo luna [Done] Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Danzo luna [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Danzo luna [Done] Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Danzo luna [Done] Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Danzo luna [Done] Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Danzo luna [Done] Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Danzo luna [Done] Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Danzo luna [Done] Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Danzo luna [Done] I_vote_lcapDanzo luna [Done] I_voting_barDanzo luna [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Danzo luna [Done] I_vote_lcapDanzo luna [Done] I_voting_barDanzo luna [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Danzo luna [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzo
Level 1
Danzo

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Danzo luna [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Danzo luna [Done]   Danzo luna [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:37 am

The Character

Name: Luna, Danzo
Nickname: N/A
Jinchuriki Sanbi, Three tailed Bijuu
Biju: N/A
Tails/Heads: Three tailed Beast
Species: Turtle
Distinct Features left on Host: Yes, there is a symbol located on Danzo's chest symbolizing that was were the Bijuu was sealed inside of him. Also when looking at Danzo's left eye there is a long scar thats runs down his face stating just below his eyebrows, and ending on the side of his face. This mark is unknown if Danzo received it from the Three Tailed beast though.
Personality:
Spoiler:
Annoyances: People who think they can do what the F*** ever they want
Fears: Fire, and the slightest fear of spiders.
Family: Nope, but Danzo has a good friend from the Leaf....Kyofu Minato
Back Ground:
Spoiler:

The Appearence

Height: 7'0
Weight: 175lbs
Basic Appearance:
Spoiler:

Clothing:
Spoiler:

The Shinobi

Village:
Kirigakure
RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Squad:N/A.
Affiliation: Kirigakure
Weapons: Two special White and Blue Katana.
Strengths: When it comes to Danzo's Strength and ability to fight he is most best at Ninjutsu utilizing the Luna clan jutsu which is mostly Ice, and Snow jutsu. Other than that Danzo is also good with his Taijutsu utilizing Iron fist the style that Lee, and Guy use. Danzo likes to work with external damage and breaking bones.
Weaknesses: Some things that Danzo is kind of off balance with it Genjutsu. Not saying that he doesn't know what Genjutsu is or how to use it, but when fought with Genjutsu Danzo has some trouble finding out that hes in a Genjutsu. He known's how break a Genjutsu but just might take a second to figure out.

Stats:Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength:30
Speed:25
Chakra Pool:40
Intellect:30
ninjutsu:25
Taijutsu:20
Genjutsu:10

Known jutsu: Next Page

1. Name:
Element:
Description:

Bloodline: Luna Doujutsu: When a member from the Luna clan uses his/her Doujutsu their eyes will take the shape of a moon, but take the color of Blue. If someone was to study these eyes they would notice that the eye looks a lot like a full moon, with its faded white spots located on the right side of it. The left side stays blue but someone could notice that there are faded dark blue outlines creating cloud like things just as a full moon would. When a member of the Luna clan has activated there "Moon eye" it increases there speed by two, and their strength by two also. This is just one of there many ability. They next ability that they have when the "Moon Eye" is activated is they have the power of Ice, Snow, And rain manipulation(There is only One Rain jutsu known for this clan and its called Fierce Raining at Will). All three of these elements have there own special unique power to the user and can be used in different ways. The last and final ability For this clan is that once the moon reaches the sky and they have there "Moon eye" activated there speed, and strength by one making it to a total of three speed and strength increased.

Element: Water, Wind, Ice

Last edited by Danzo on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Danzo
Level 1
Danzo

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Danzo luna [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo luna [Done]   Danzo luna [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Danzo
Level 1
Danzo

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Danzo luna [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo luna [Done]   Danzo luna [Done] Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Done...
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Danzo luna [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo luna [Done]   Danzo luna [Done] Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Approved by Emanyeru Kouseitan'i
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danzo luna [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo luna [Done]   Danzo luna [Done] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Danzo luna [Done]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: