Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Riverside Training. Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Riverside Training. Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Riverside Training. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Riverside Training. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Riverside Training. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Riverside Training. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Riverside Training. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Riverside Training. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Riverside Training. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Riverside Training. I_vote_lcapRiverside Training. I_voting_barRiverside Training. I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Riverside Training. I_vote_lcapRiverside Training. I_voting_barRiverside Training. I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Riverside Training.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Riverside Training. Empty
PostSubject: Riverside Training.   Riverside Training. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:18 pm

A small patch of land by one of the rivers, the area that was small, and contained several aged trees, though they didn't reach too high, nor did their branches and leaves cover too much much of the sky. The soil itself was moist and for the most part covered in the remains of old leaves and twigs from previous seasons. Very few patches of grass existed, only littered around the sky lit areas where the dead wood couldn't collect.

_____

The damp conditions of the patch of land made it the perfect place for Ami to practise the ability that made ice users stand out from shinobi with ice jutsu: Creating ice out of moisture. The first step of course, was to actually perform the feat, which she still could not do having only recently been exposed to the fact of her element.

The first step was to be able to feel and realize the water in the air. There was nearly always water in the air, existing as moisture. In theory this meant that she could realize it with her chakra, the same way she realized the block of ice, and the water of the lake. So Ami sat, preparing herself to start the training.

Her posture was cross-legged. And she held her hand cupped, one on top of each other in her lap, as if she were trying to keep water inside of it from leaking out. She closed her eyes and thought to herself in a determined voice. Concentrate, the feeling of coldness, not on ice itself. Ami let her mind wander to the feeling of low temperature surround her body, and focused the feeling on her two hands.

As she coated her hands in her self inflicted feeling of cold, she drew chakra out in the same area. This was her way of bringing out the ice elemented chakra. With this in her palms, Ami had the ability to fully sense a body of potential ice, which included water and ice itself. But moisture was different, dispersed throughout the air it wasn't a single body and therefore required far more concentration to pull together. Her goal was to eventually be able to do this in battle, but for the moment being able to do it at all would be good enough for her.

As hard as she pushed at it Ami couldn't seem to gather the sense she did with the other mediums. Though she could grasp the moisture, she couldn't do anything with the widely dispersed molecules. She sighed and leaned against a tree resting and regathering her senses as she tried to figure out what the secret to creating ice out of thin air was.

It doesn't make sense... You can't create ice from the moisture in the air... there's not enough of it, so how do others manage to do it? Unless, maybe you need to bring the moisture together first! So she sat down again, in the same position and drew her chakra out again, attempting to sense the moisture.

This time as she felt the moisture she used her ability to freeze it over and lock it in place, while drawing in other small portions of water in the air to the same location, which due to her being new to the technique had to be in her hands, as her range for such a ability wasn't far at all. It gathered in her hand, appearing as soft snow piling up from nothing but air. I wonder if this is what it feels like to be a cloud... She thought to herself amused at the idea.

As the snow filled her palm, she focused her mind on its shape more. It began to morph and become far smoother. Untill it sculpted itself into a glittering needle of thin frozen water, standing upright in her palm. That's definately a start. I'll be able to advance using this in no time! She thought happily.

Her mood fell however when she realized it had taken her hours to perfect one needle. Ami got to her feet letting the needle fall to the floor and shatter. As she stretched and began walking away. Sure I can't use it in a real situation yet, but it's a good jump start for the future. I'll be back to train again soon, I'll perfect this technique in no time!
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Riverside Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside Training.   Riverside Training. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Ami approached the area again at a slow pace, believing that she'd be there through the whole day improving her range with the jutsu. She stood underneath one of the trees this time instead of sitting. Last time I managed to pile up the frozen moisture in my hands as snow... Maybe I should try and create it away from my skin this time... She thought and closed her eyes in concentration.

The feeling of coldness... She told herself as she enveloped herself in the feeling of coldness, and pushed her chakra to the surface and went through the process of freezing and drawing the air's water moisture together around herself again, turning it into small drops of snow around her body. It's only about half an inch around... But I guess it's an improvement on zero distance.
Back to top Go down

Riverside Training.
Page 1 of 1