Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kyofu Minato (Done) I_vote_lcapKyofu Minato (Done) I_voting_barKyofu Minato (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Kyofu Minato (Done) I_vote_lcapKyofu Minato (Done) I_voting_barKyofu Minato (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Kyofu Minato (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyofu Minato
Level 1
Kyofu Minato

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kyofu Minato (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Kyofu Minato (Done)   Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:46 pm

The Character

Name: Minato Kyofu
Nickname: Konoha's Dark Flash
Personality:
Spoiler:

Annoyances: Loud people. prople with no respect.
Fears:Lightning, cockaroches
Family: Kyofu only has his good friend named Danzo from the mist village.
Back Ground:
Spoiler:

The Appearence

Height:6'3
Weight: 140 pounds
Basic Appearance: && S h i r t
Kyofu wears a white cloth like shirt. The shirt is light of course & is white, the shirt has a big V when is worn. It the arms holes are proper for Kyofu so, his hands can fit. The shirt seems like it was woven for Kyofu, since it is natural warm in villages, he wears a long-sleeve.

&& A r m G u a r d
Kyofu has black arm guards which protect his arms. Kyofu has one on each arm. The arm guards are tight & they stop at his elbow, he might need them for battle & protection & such.

&& E Y E S S C A R F
Kyofu has as drak black scark around his eyes. The scark is so long. Kyofu is able tosee with them on.

&& P a n t s
Like most ninja should, Kyofu wears pants. The pants are black & baggy like, the top is baggy & the bottom isn't. The pants are being held by its belt. The pants make it simple for Kyofu to move also, the baggy part is like that for a reason. The top is like that because if Kyofu has a fight, if the person hits the top. It would only be a small amount of damage because the baggy part is like a pillow.

&& H a i r
White hair . His hair goes straight down & covers his face. Sometimes it would just damp out & look like a jell version of it. His hair is soft,silky & girls find that one of the things that makes them attracting to Kyofu

&& E y e s
Kyofu's pupils are Drak Hazel. Kyofu's eye are any things but, calmness is what he mostly haves. Kyofu doesn't show tears or anything like that.

&& B o d y
Kyofu is very light but, can pack a punch. Kyofu has a muscular but, slim body. He is very light & his skin color is white. Kyofu has great leg power because of his training & everything. Kyofu is very strong & can mostly withstand anything that is why he is truly known for. Kyofu has power arms, Kyofu can do many sit up & weights. Some people claim, they say this because of his speed & strength but. Kyofu has no fat on him & looks proper for his age. He maintains his appearance & his strength. Kyofu has a red birth mark that is shaped like a dragon it is unknown if he gains any strenght or powers from this .

The Shinobi

Village: Konoha
RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Squad: n/a.
Affiliation: Konoha
Weapons: Dark heavenly Kusunagi
Strengths: Ninjutsu, genjutsu
Weaknesses: Taijutsu

Stats:Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength:20
Speed:20
Chakra Pool:25
Intellect:20
ninjutsu:25
Taijutsu:10
Genjutsu:20

Known jutsu:
Spoiler:

Element: Fire,Earth,Wind

Last edited by Kyofu Minato on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyofu Minato
Level 1
Kyofu Minato

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Minato (Done)   Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Minato (Done)   Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:58 pm

I have no idea if we are taking anymore S-Ranks.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofshinobi.forumotion.net/index.htm
Kyofu Minato
Level 1
Kyofu Minato

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Minato (Done)   Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:49 pm

K I just changed it to Jounin
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Minato (Done)   Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:26 pm

I'm confused, you say he's the son of the fourth hokage, but then you say he's an uchiha...Which is it because i'm terribly confused. How can he be the son of the fourth hokage when the fourth hokages only child is Naruto. It even says so in his ninja profile.
Back to top Go down
Kyofu Minato
Level 1
Kyofu Minato

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Minato (Done)   Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Damn it some of my other info got in this one hold up gotaa edit
Back to top Go down
Kyofu Minato
Level 1
Kyofu Minato

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Minato (Done)   Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:41 pm

lol ok done
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Minato (Done)   Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Are the Minato a clan, or is that just the last name you are claiming?
Back to top Go down
Kyofu Minato
Level 1
Kyofu Minato

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Minato (Done)   Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:50 pm

just the last name that im claiming
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Minato (Done)   Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Alrighty then, also why do you have 170 points when your supposed to have 140
Back to top Go down
Kyofu Minato
Level 1
Kyofu Minato

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Minato (Done)   Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:55 pm

k edited
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Minato (Done)   Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Approved by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i Very Happy Good Luck and Have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Minato (Done)   Kyofu Minato (Done) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kyofu Minato (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: