Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker I_vote_lcapHuang Ningtou- The Wind Walker I_voting_barHuang Ningtou- The Wind Walker I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker I_vote_lcapHuang Ningtou- The Wind Walker I_voting_barHuang Ningtou- The Wind Walker I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Huang Ningtou
Level 1
Huang Ningtou

Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker Empty
PostSubject: Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker   Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:16 pm

The Character

Name: Huang Ningtou
Nickname: The Wind Walker

Personality: Huang is rather laid back and prefers not to get too involved in conflict preferring to observe. Time alone on top of the highest possible point is one of his favorite things to do, besides gliding. He can be described as the master of indirect combat, sitting somewhere else as you trip one of his traps, killing you. Underneath this rather aloof exterior lies an old fashion romantic.

Annoyances: Being grounded for too long
Fears: Being stuck on the ground

Family: None

Back Ground: Born to a family of tinkers and soldiers, Huang was brought up to be both curious and disciplined. His father was a tinkerer and a soldier and gave Huang his bow rifle at the age of 5 where he then was taught how to shoot it. By the age of 10 Huang could hit the bulls-eye of a target at 100 meters. Huang was trained in the art of hunting and still at the age of 10 took down a running buck at 50 meters with a head shot. This discipline carried over to the academy where he was the top of his class in range attacks. Graduating from the academy at the age of 13, he was put in a squad where his talents for support action were most needed. Huang was the guy they put up in a tree or on a cliff to pick off any enemies which are roaming to far from their squads.

A few years of such missions, Huang and his team were ready for the Chuunin exams. They finished the first few exams with flying colors and setting a new record for the squad on squad exam, Huang had found which other squad had the scroll they needed and simply killed the person that had it with a bolt to the head from 150 meters and his other squad-mates took out the other two who were in a sort of daze after watching their leader’s brains blow out from the black of his head. It wasn’t till the one on one that Huang had any trouble; he disliked having to fight one on one and had to reveal his other major weapon. Huang raised his arms up and several kunai tied with wire flew from the sleeves. His opponent’s attempt to dodge the kunai saw himself tangled up and Huang finished him off with a bolt to the head.

Now a chuunin, Huang was now set out on assassination missions. This is where his history begins to become patchy, since a lot of his missions are not allowed to be accessed by the public. He started these missions at the age of 15 and continued to work these secret missions for 5 years, when he was accepted into the ANBU and for another 5 years, Huang ran missions for the ANBU. He suddenly retired from the ANBU under mysterious circumstances and is now just a jounin with a team.

The Appearence

Height: 6’ 2”
Weight: 120 lbs.

Basic Appearance: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs12/300W/i/2006/313/f/8/Kosovo_Soldier_by_HELGHAST42191.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/ilikemonkeys_/Rifleman.jpg

Clothing:
Gear- A great grey storm coat, black military boots, black gloves, a grey helmet, a black balaclava mask with clear goggles, oxygen tank strapped to his back inside the coat with the breather mouth piece over his mouth. A large pack which unfolds into a personal glider completes his clothing.

Regular Clothing- He wears a white undershirt with a gray camouflage jacket. The same color pants cover his legs, black combat boots cover his feet, and black gloves cover his hands.

The Shinobi

Village: Kumogakure

RP Sample: The sun’s first rays peaked over the mountain creating a swirl of different colors in the sky. Dawn was a beautiful time of day; the sky becomes a colorful splash of paint. Purple, red, orange, and a light blue all mix together to form various shades. A lone figure stood on top of a mountain watching the sun rise from behind a range of mountains in the east. A long valley separated the figure from that range of mountains; a large lake dominates the center of the valley. The lake sparkled with the rays of sun adding even more to the already breath-taking view.

The man was wearing gray camouflage pants and jacket which was open revealing a white undershirt. Black gloves and combat boots completed his attire. Bright blue eyes looked out through clear goggles as the wind blew back white-blond hair. He breathed in deeply the fresh morning air; this was his time, his element, his life. The man took a few steps back from the ledge of the mountain he was on. Two large strides and he flung himself over the ledge and into the empty air.

The man was falling, falling, falling. An observer on the ground would think he was attempting suicide, but the man reached back and pulled a cord which led to a large pack on his back. The pack instantly unfolded into a personal glider. The wings of the glider caught a thermal and the man quickly rose into the sky. He banked to the right and came back around to the east, where the sun was just beginning to eclipse the mountain range. The man quickly flew out of sight as his speed increased with his altitude. The lake and grass dotted with trees, passed quickly behind as he flew toward the rising sun, when he would back was anyone’s guess.

Squad: Team 1 Sensei
Affiliation: Kumogakure Jounin

Weapons:
Bow Rifle- A five foot long rifle, it uses the same principle as a crossbow. You pull back the bowstring with a metal handle on the side. Once pulled back it locks the bowstring in place keeping the tension and it also reveals a slot for the bolt on top of the rifle. Pull the trigger and it unleashes the tension from the bowstring and fires the bolt. Accurate at 300 yards and you can only fire one bolt at a time. It also has a scope to improve accuracy. The rifle weighs around 6 pounds and has a shoulder strap for easy portability.

Bolts- These are special type of metal bolts; they have stabilizer fins which deploy once it exits the muzzle of the bow rifle. These bolts can penetrate up to 4 inches of solid steel and up to 7 inches of concrete and go right through a tree.

Explosive Bolts- These are the same kind of bolts, except it is filled with detonator clay on the inside. These bolts can only go 150 yards, due to their light weight, but they explode on impact with something harder then air.

Regular Weapons- Explosive notes, kunai, shuriken, and ninja wire spools.

Strengths: Ninjutsu, gliding, indirect combat, traps, aerial combat and shooting his bow rifle
Weaknesses: Direct combat, Taijutsu, and ground combat

Stats:Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength: 15
Speed: 25
Chakra Pool: 20
Intellect: 20
Ninjutsu: 20
Taijutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5

Known jutsu:

Name: Air Current Manipulation
Element: Wind
Description: The user can manipulate the air currents around, controlling the paths of moving objects.
Weakness: The heavier the object, the harder it is to control.

Name: Light as a Feather
Description: The user is able to decrease the force of gravity upon them, allowing them to jump higher, farther, and is able to run faster.
Weakness: Only lasts for around 5 minutes (two posts)

Name: Speed of Sound
Element: None
Description: The user can move temporarily faster then the speed of sound.
Weakness: Can only move in one direction, lasts for ten minutes (3 posts)

Name: Bend Style
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This jutsu allows the user to constantly bend in one spot in any direction; dodging projectiles and taijutsu attacks.

Name: Gusting Wind
Description: The user revolves his hands a certain space of air and once the user releases his hands a gust of wind rushes out blowing away projectiles and smoke.

Name: Wind Slash
Description: If there is a source of blowing wind, the user can then make that blowing wind into a series of slashes which cause internal damage.

Name: White Calligraphy
Description: The user is able to write out the kanji of a wind jutsu, which causes the jutsu to go into effect instead of the usual hand-signs. The kanji can be written in the air or on a piece of paper.

Name: Lightning Strike
Element: Lightning
Description: The user gathers lightning chakra in a finger or hand and then fires off a bolt of lightning. The range is around 100 yards.

Bloodline: None

Element: Wind, Lightning
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker   Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Approved. :3
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofshinobi.forumotion.net/index.htm

Huang Ningtou- The Wind Walker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: