Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] I_vote_lcapAkiha Kanagawa [Finished] I_voting_barAkiha Kanagawa [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] I_vote_lcapAkiha Kanagawa [Finished] I_voting_barAkiha Kanagawa [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Akiha Kanagawa [Finished]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akiha
Level 8
Akiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Akiha Kanagawa [Finished]   Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] Sawako10

The Character

Name: Akiha Kanagawa

Nickname: N/A

Personality: Akiha has a bit of a split personality; normally she comes off as being mysterious, shy, polite, quiet, and can be a little misunderstood at times. She was taught at a very young age to be respectful to others, to the point where she began to think that she was beneath others; that she wasn't as good and would never amount to anything, thus her quiet and insecure personality when she's older.

She's often been categorized as being 'mute' or stupid by others. But when she snaps and her darker side shows, she becomes incredibly sadistic, violent, and cold towards others. Once she reverts back, she has no memory of the things she does while she's in this condition. But she does know that her dark side emerges when she's out in bad rain storms, being attacked violently, or incredibly angry and or upset. Not only does her attitude change but her appearance does as well, but not a lot. Her eyes have a hint of red in her usual brown eyes and the ends of her hair turn a light shade of red.

Annoyances: Rain Storms, Her Darker Side

Fears: Killing Others or Seeing Blood

Family: N/A

Back Ground: Her past is a little hazy, due to her split personality conflicting with her memories. Akiha was actually created and tested as an experiment, to be used only when needed in battle against other villages or military purposes. She was locked up and hidden away in a chamber, and only opened when her village needed her. Her village was wiped out when they attacked Iwagakure, seemingly for no reason other than the desire to kill. Having underestimated their opponent's defenses, they were slaughtered, with only Akiha surviving. With nowhere else to go, she escaped and became a Wandering-nin.

The Appearence

Height: 5'5''

Weight: 124

Facial Details: Her face is a little pale, not albino, but enough to think that she's ill. She has a permanent blush on her cheeks that makes her face stand out.

Eyes: Dark Brown

Hair: Long Black hair that reaches her back

Body Details: Akiha has long black hair that reaches her back with dark brown orbs. Her complexion is a little pale, but she isn't albino. Due to this, she has a permanent blush worn on her cheeks. She tends to come off as sickly when people point out her pale skin complexion.

Clothing: Akiha wears a regular blue shirt, with a light yellow shirt under it, and a dark navy-colored skirt that reaches her knees and black ninja sandals with heels on the back of them.

The Shinobi

Village: Used to be the Grass Village, but currently N/A

RP Sample: As the rain continued to fall and make her clothes stick to her as if it were a second skin, a small smirk curved her lips as she stared in satisfaction at the dead body that now laid before her. She turned her heel before she began to walk away as if she had not just killed a human being.

Squad: None

Affiliation: Anti-Village

Weapons: Kunai, Shuriken, Senbon

Strengths: Genjutsu, Wielding Weapons

Weaknesses: Taijutsu

Stats: 100

Strength: 20
Speed: 20
Chakra Pool: 40
Intellect: 10
ninjutsu:4
Taijutsu:1
Genjutsu:5

Known jutsu:

1. Sly Mind Affect Technique - This jutsu causes the enemy to walk around in circles for hours by making it seem as if they're walking straight to their desired destination. The enemy eventually becomes exhausted after traveling the same path over and over.

2. Genjutsu Binding - As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement. As Tsunade demonstrates when facing the Legendary Stupid Brothers, this genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Once the target is bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy, able to easily deliver a devastating killing blow.

3. Genjutsu: Petal Disperse - When trapped inside of a genjutsu or wishing to appear trapped, Kurenai uses this jutsu to dissolve her body into many flower petals which then consume her enemy's body.

4. Flowers in Bloom - Akiha will release a multitude of flower petals from her sleeve which will flow through the air and circle her opponent. She will then move through the flowers and blend in with the help of the sense altering agent. She can then launch surprise attacks while obscured by the petals themselves.

5. Five Senses Confusion Disorder - This odorless powder is dispersed by an explosive note. Once in the air the toxin will be inhaled by their targets. The gas will confuse their opponent's senses and slow down their reaction time. Even when the target tries to dodge the attack, they will be unable to correctly maneuver to avoid it. This allows the wandering ninja to attack freely and have a higher chance to injure their target.

6. Razor Petal Dance
Once her body is dissolved into a flurry of flower petals, she will then become a large slicing vortex. The tornado of petals will even be able to cut through stone.

Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] Lucyar10

Bloodline: Her Bloodline is known as the 'vector virus'. Her powers involve the usage of invisible arms, known as "vectors" that can grasp and impact things as if they are solid, but also become insubstantial and pass through objects. They can slice objects as well, which is how she kills her victims. Vectors usually have a limited range of a few meters, but the length varies.

Element: Wood
Back to top Go down

Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiha Kanagawa [Finished]   Akiha Kanagawa [Finished] Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:55 am

-wakes up- "Approved" -falls asleep-
Back to top Go down

Akiha Kanagawa [Finished]
Page 1 of 1