Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Isji Nagito, - finished. Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Isji Nagito, - finished. Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Isji Nagito, - finished. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Isji Nagito, - finished. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Isji Nagito, - finished. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Isji Nagito, - finished. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Isji Nagito, - finished. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Isji Nagito, - finished. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Isji Nagito, - finished. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Isji Nagito, - finished. I_vote_lcapIsji Nagito, - finished. I_voting_barIsji Nagito, - finished. I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Isji Nagito, - finished. I_vote_lcapIsji Nagito, - finished. I_voting_barIsji Nagito, - finished. I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Isji Nagito, - finished.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Isji Nagito, - finished. Empty
PostSubject: Isji Nagito, - finished.   Isji Nagito, - finished. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:38 am

The Character

Name: Isji Nagito
Nickname: "Siren of the mist", among the few that knows she owens the saber of raging storms.
Personality: Isji is a rather stubborn woman many would say. She`s is often very quite, but it dosent take much for her to get angry if you press the right buttons. Isji`s life in the mist isent half bad, at least its enough to make her smile, laugh, enjoy the life. When she`s in the village, she is helpfull if someone asks for it, a loving young lady. But when she`s on the battlefield, she becomes a fiece hunter, loosing all emotion, but still watches out for her teammates.
Annoyances: Annoying younger kids, being reminded about her past.
Fears: Hurting innocent lifes.
Family: All dead.
Back Ground: Isji lived among her mother and father, she was a lone child and was the only one in her generation that had been born with the chakra skills that could handle the kenjutsu skills of the clan. It lead to isji being seperated from her birth parents in the age of 3, to the main family that taught her the biggest secrets of the clan, and helped her unlock the skills for the swords. It let to isji, already in the young age, to seperate herself from the others in her age group, and focus on her studies. One night, a group of masked nins, hired thourgh out the ninja world to kill the small but powerfull clan. It only took a few hours befor the 6 year old isji awoke, only to find herself lying in a dark chamber with a pale skinned man with long dark hair and yellow reptile eyes looking down at her with satificed eyes. Isji lived in a lie for 3 years, the snake sannin had picked her out as a possibol target to become his next body, her studies with him didnt only resolve in her ganning the curse mark, she also managed to draw a blood contact with the snakes. When isji was 9, she overheard the snake talk with his minnion kabuto, how he adored isji and how close he was to finaly taking her body..wich lead to him roaming about how he had hired the ninjas to kill her clan, a few weeks later, isji managed to escape the hideout.

Isji`s travels went for about 3 months befor she collasped in a misty forest in the area near the village hidden in the mist, with her short hair, flat chest and worn out cloth she looked like a boy, in fact identicall to one. It could had been fate, or just pure luck, but a man named Ao Susanoo, found her lying in the snow, because of his surpringsingly good heart, he saved her from the cold wind and went back to the cave. Ao was one of the 7 swordsmen of the mist, they had gathered in a cave nearby to shelter for the night. When ao came back with a young "boy", in his arms, it got suggested to kill the little one, but luckly for isji, the member named Kisame, could feel the chakra in the young body, so it got agreed for kisame to take her under his wing as his student.

It begang a new chapter in Isji`s life, not only she had a teacher to train her, but she feelt well, needed again, sure the members would baily talk to her, but oddly enough, they found relif in the young "boy", and spend hours talking to her. The times were good for isji, she grew and became stronger, devolping fast in the arts of controlling her chakra and when she combined her kenjutsu skills she had learned from her clan, with a sword, it seemend like she had been born with it in her hands. When isji was 12, something odd begang to happend, the man that had saved her back then and had become like a father to her, begang to withdrew more and more from the group, at last the 6 swordsmen agreed to kill Ao and end the group. Ao left isji with his blade known as "the saber of howling winds". Isji followed kisame for a good half year(were kisame learnd his beloved student was a girl) befor she woke up one day, alone in the cave, with a "goodbye", crawed inside the cave wall.

Luckly for the 12 year old isji, she was close to the hidden mist village. Isji had come to be known among some of the villages, being a student of one of the 7 wasent something everyone could be. A group of young genins found her , almost dead in the snow, the large saber lying beside her. The joinin teacher of the genin group brought isji to the mizukage. After long agures, it got agreed for isji to become a mist ninja.

5 Years passed by, and isji grew into a woman. On only 5 years, she had managed to pass the acadamy, the chunnin exsams, and even the joinin the last summer. Being a skillfull person in the kenjutsu area, along the owner of the wind knife, Isji has earned the rank of a special joinin.

The Appearence

Height: 5.6
Weight: 103
Basic Appearance: Avatar
Clothing: Avatar

The Shinobi

Village: Mist
RP Sample:

The amount of lines in my post depends on the one i roleplay with, i answer in the same amount in lines, as i get answerd.

A harsh wind blew accros the mist village, it was winter, always a hard time to travel in, even to be out in. The streets were empty, only the rain falling down from heavy clouds, were the only moving thing. Inside a small apartment, close to the building were the mizukage had his office, and not to far from the hospital, a 17 year old isji was sitting.

The Mist nin looked down into her cup of tea, letting out a small sigh to herself. The long brown her, going 5 inches under her hips, was damp and sligtly wet from the shower. Her skin was in a unsual healthy light brown color, with no trase of un-clean skin or fat anywere. She was wearing a simpel lazy tanktop in plain black, some loose pants in the same color. Isji got up from the chair she was sitting in, and went into the bedroom in her 1 room apartment, maby she was once gonna get some sleep tonight.

Squad: N/A
Affiliation: All new users start out with their village. They cannot run away or rebel against it until later on.
Weapons: The sword of raiging storms, also known as the "wind knife". The blade is one of the legendary 7 swords, owend by members of the 7 swordsmen. The blade had belonged to the member of the 7 who had saved her so many years ago, Ao Susanoo. Already the first day she had begun to train with it, the blade seemend to be made for her.

The Wind knife:

Isji Nagito, - finished. 2rf95z9

The wind knife is made up by a unknown kind of metal. The metal can absorb the user`s chakra, making the user capel of useing some special made jutsu`s through it. The wind knife also holds a power to cut through almost anything, trees, solid rock, the human body, if wind chakra is added to it. Through, it is possibol to stop the cut with a blade, streaming with wind chakra also.
Strengths: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu.
Weaknesses: Taijutsu.

Stats:Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength:7
Speed:19
Chakra Pool:11
Intellect:12
ninjutsu:22
Taijutsu:10
Genjutsu:0

Known jutsu: Special-Jounin get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4. Civilians get 1.
To earn more jutsu, you must learn them thorugh posts and after succeeding your learning, put them up on the jutsu creation, wait for them to be approved, and then add them.

ALL JUTSU MUST BE MADE IN THIS FORMAT UNLESS YOU ARE A CANON CHARACTER.

1. Name: Water Release - Hidden Mist Technique
Element: Water
Description: This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it. Though it can't fool the Byakugan, against the Sharingan it is a most effective technique. Due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist colored by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

2. Name: Water Release - Water Clone Technique
Description: The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power, as stated by Haku. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

3. Name: Hiding with Camouflage
Element: N/A
Description: By controlling the reflection of light from one's surroundings with chakra, one can make oneself invisible. This allows the user to sneak up on their enemy without being noticed. It is impossible for people with normal eyes to find out the user's location. Only those with special eyes like the Sharingan or Byakugan can see through this technique.

4. Name: Water Walking
Element: None
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water.

5 Name: Swamp of the underworld
Element:earth
Description: This technique creates a swamp beneath the target (relative to them) that immobilizes them. If the swamp is made deep enough it will kill the target. The size of the swamp is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.

6 Name: Split Earth
Element:wind
Description:The user sends out a powerful explosion of wind, which can easily level almost an entire area. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame, making it stronger and more damaging to the target.

7 Name:Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death
Element: lightning.
Description: Using this jutsu, Isji gathers some water from the air and surrounding environment into one thousand long needles. she then directs them to a specific target at high speed, leaping backwards before impact so she doesn't get caught in the crossfire. While the needles do surround a target from all sides, they don't appear above the target, creating an escape route. Isji is able to perform this jutsu with one-handed seals, allowing Her to pin an opponent's arm and attack while they cannot use any techniques themselves.

Name:Leaf Instantaneous Body Skill
Element: N/A
Description: The user will be able to disappear from their previous position in a cloud of mist and reappear elsewhere. The distance they reappear to depend on the amount of chakra they choose to use.

Name: Fire Dragon Flame Missile
Element:
Description: First the user inhales air and then exhales a long stream of incredibly hot fire from the user's mouth like that of a flamethrower. Isji is able to use this technique with such an intensity that the flames become white.

Name: Great Waterfall Technique
Description: is a technique that forms a strong column of water to attack an opponent. Due to the force of the water, the target will be fully enveloped and at the mercy of the current as they are pulled away

Bloodline: You from a clan with a bloodline? Explain your bloodline or just give the name of it. NO UCHIHAS OR IMPLANTED SHARINGAN! Nothing related to the Sharingan what so ever!

Element: Special Jounin get 3, Chunin 2, Genin 1.
Lightning, water, Wind.

Last edited by Isji Nagito on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Isji Nagito, - finished.   Isji Nagito, - finished. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Hmm, looks good to me, I might actually change your rank to jounin so you can lead a genin team, but other than that, your app is fine. I would suggest leaning away from posting the same length as the other person, as people tend to look down on that as post filling. Anyway'z

Approved by ~ Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i - Shadow Fox of Mist
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Isji Nagito, - finished.   Isji Nagito, - finished. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:50 am

UPDATED- 2 jutsu`s and 20 state points due to lvl raise
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Isji Nagito, - finished.   Isji Nagito, - finished. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:30 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isji Nagito, - finished.   Isji Nagito, - finished. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Isji Nagito, - finished.
Page 1 of 1