Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) I_vote_lcapAyane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) I_voting_barAyane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) I_vote_lcapAyane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) I_voting_barAyane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayane Kazenoru
Level 9
Ayane Kazenoru

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED)   Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:21 pm

The Character

Name: Ayane Kazenoru

Nickname: The Second Generation Orochimaru

Jinchuriki

Biju: Yamata no Orochi has the powers of the Underworld, each head having a Kanji symbol for the specific element/representations of the Underworld. Fire, Poison, Hatred, Anger, Vengeance, Greed, Jealousy/Envy and Insanity. Naturally, this means that the Eight-Headed Snake can use Hellfire Element, which is basically fire that is as hot as the surface of the sun and can use and cannot be hurt by poisons. Yamata no Orochi also grants his container an immunity to most fire techniques and immunity to their heat although it won't protect her from any extreme heat or fire such as a lightning bolt or something as hot as the Ameterasu. The last ability that Yamata gives his container is that they have higher chakra levels then others. Yamata does not have nearly infinite chakra like the Kyuubi so it doesn't give his container as much chakra. At the most, it would give his container about the chakra levels of low-Jounin at best, high-Chuunin at the least.
Tails/Heads: Eight Heads
Species: Snake
Distinct Features left on Host: The container has a forked tongue like a snake. At times when the container is angry or annoyed, the container's eyes will become blood red and get slitted pupils. She also has fangs that she can lace with chakra to make them poisonous. When the container draws upon the power of Yamata, the container will change slightly. The head of the container will have a kanji symbol for one of the representations of the Underworld. The container's head will gain the Kanji symbol of the weakest representation of the Underworld, which is Arrogance. When using the first head of Yamata no Orochi, the container's eyes will turn blood red and have slitted pupils. When the container uses a second head, sadistic, vile green chakra will surround the container and a snake head will grow out of the right shoulder of the container. This snake head will have the Kanji symbol for the second weakest representation, which is Jealously/Envy on it's head. When using a third head, Yamata will take over Ayane and a second snake head will grow out of the left shoulder. The third head, or second snake head, will have the Kanji symbol for Greed on it's head.

Personality: Ayane is a calm, level-headed girl. She tends to think about her actions and the consequences of her actions. She, like Orochimaru, is selfish, though not as much as the Snake Sannin, and tends to only do something when it benefits her. She is prone to sometimes act arrogant, act greedy, act hateful, act angry and tends to get jealous of things and people rather easily, which are side effects of the Eight-Headed Snake sealed in her body. Ayane is naturally a dark, serious, depressing, emotionless type of girl. Ayane keeps this very secret but she holds Orochimaru in the highest regard. She respects him highly and admires what he would do to accomplish his goals. Ayane grew up wanting to be like Orochimaru, wanted to help him accomplish his goals, wanted to help him destroy Konoha and wanted help him become the greatest shinobi to exist. She is known to have a bit of a psychotic, twisted mind, due to the influence of Yamata no Orochi.

Annoyances: Ayane tends to get annoyed by people who are considered pure and innocent along with bubbly and bright people.

Fears: Ayane fears never accomplishing her goals.

Family: Ayane's family are all dead. They were all killed when Yamata no Orochi attacked her home village.

Back Ground: Ayane Kazenoru, a girl that only a few even know about. When she was born, which was 2 months before the Kyuubi attack on Konoha, the Eight-Headed Snake Yamata no Orochi attempted to destroy Konoha because of his unsupressable hatred for humans. However, what was obvious to the rest of the village was that Orochi was weakened during a fight with one of the bijuu demons. Most presume he was in a fight with the Kyuubi since he was actually beaten. Yamata no Orochi didn't even get as far as the village gates because the Third Hokage used one of Minato's seals to seal away Orochi into Ayane. Most people believe that the Third Hokage killed Orochi since Hiruzen Sarutobi kept it secret that Ayane was the Orochi container. So, unlike Naruto, Ayane grew up with a happier childhood, although she was an orphan as well. However, since the seal wasn't as strong as the Shiki Fuujin placed on Naruto, little Ayane was open to the influence of Yamata. He slowly placed some of the representations of the Underworld in her mind, Hatred, Anger, Jealousy/Envy, Greed, Hatred, Anger and Arrogance being the representations. Ayane grew up having a strange fascination with poison due to the influence of Orochi. Ayane, who grew up with no parents, considered Yamata no Orochi as her father figure, though Yamata wasn't particularly pleased about it, especially when she would call him father. As time went by, she entered the Academy. By the time she was 12, she graduated from the Academy. She currently has no Genin Team.

The Appearence

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Weight: 76 pounds

Basic Appearance: Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Black2

Clothing: Ayane tends to wear silver and black kunoichi outfits.

The Shinobi

Village: Leaf

Squad: None

Affiliation: The Leaf Village

Weapons: Kunai, Shuriken, Ninja Wire, Explosive Tags, Poison, 2 Windmill Shuriken

Special Weapon: Orochihanone (Snake Fang)
Abilities: This special Wakisashi is made out of of a fang belonging to Yamata no Orochi. This sword is naturally sharper and more durable then other swords and it has a container of Yamata's poison inside of the hilt that laces the sword with the poison. The poison can run out so it must be refilled after it is used 4 times. However, this poison is connected to the container's chakra levels. The poison cannot be used until someone is of low-Jounin level. The poison on the blade is lethal if it isn't cured in 3 hours. The longer the poison is in the bloodstream, the more lethal it becomes. After 20 minutes, the poison starts to slowly paralyze parts of the body. When the paralysis starts, an antidote MUST be taken immediately. If the poison is in the system for 2 hour, the entire body is paralyzed. 30 minutes after the body is paralyzed, the vital organs start shutting down one by one. When the 3 hours are up and the poison is still in the body, the poison will shut down the brain, thus killing the infected target. Luckily, any type of medical herbs or poison treatments can get rid of the poison. If a person is cured after they had the poison within them for more then 2 hours, the paralysis wears off and the organs reactive. The poison laced on the blade has a form of an on and off switch, where the wielder can send their chakra into the sword to 'shut off' the poison, which is useful when using the blade against allies in a friendly spar. Only the container of Yamata no Orochi can wield the blade.
Description: Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) 7200194_2289959

Strengths: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu

Weaknesses: Genjutsu

Stats: 40 points + 40 extra points for being a Jinchuuriki + 90 bonus points = 170 points

Strength: 10
Speed: 40 (15 + 25 bonus points)
Chakra Pool: 30 (10 + 20 bonus points)
Intellect: 30 (10 + 20 bonus points)
Ninjutsu: 10
Taijutsu/Kenjutsu: 40 (15 + 25 bonus points)
Genjutsu: 10

Known jutsu:

1. Name: Poison Mist Body Replacement Technique
Element: Poison
Description: The Poison Mist Body Replacement Technique is a Ninjutsu technique used by Ayane Kazenoru. She will make the appropriate hand seals and then switch her position with an object of her choosing. However, unlike the normal Body Replacement Technique, when Ayane and the object are switched, the puff of smoke that surrounds either of them will be a purple, poisonous gas.

2. Name: Poison Mist Clone Technique
Description: The Poison Mist Clone Technique is a Ninjutsu technique used by Ayane Kazenoru. Ayane will make 1-5 Clones that are made of Poison. The clones look like Shadow Clones but they are made with Poisonous Mist. When the clones are destroyed, they will disappear in a large puff of a purple, poisonous cloud.

3. Name: Three-Headed Snake Slash
Element: Poison/None
Description: The Three-Headed Snake Slash is a Taijutsu/Kenjutsu used by Ayane Kazenoru. Ayane will use her full speed and send out three slashes to the target with her Wakisashi Orochihanone. The slashes are sent to the joints of the target's four limbs in an attempt to cut them off. The first slash will cut off the right arm, the second slash will cut off the left arm and the third slash will cut off both of the target's legs. Ayane herself cannot poison this technique until she has the power of a Jounin.

4. Name: Fire Release - Dragon Fire Technique
Element: Fire
Description: The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object. While the technique is shown in the anime to be even larger and more devastating than Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique (and being able to melt rock), in the manga it is shown to be nothing more than a small burst of flame running along a line of wire.

5. Name: Transformation Technique
Element: None
Description: This jutsu allows the user to transform either themselves or another object into the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konohagakure Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu. The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts much mental strain on the inexperienced ninja. Tsunade of the Sannin possesses a more advanced version of the Transformation Technique, where she disguises her 50-year-old self as younger versions of herself. Her technique is unique as it seems to be permanent, nor does she need to exert herself to maintain it for a long time, whereas a normal transformation would be dispelled when the user is injured. This implies that the form is a physical transformation and that it only breaks when Tsunade is low on chakra. Kagerō Fūma has also shown such a transformation, warping her appearance into a grotesque, hunchback man.

6. Name: Rope Escape Technique
Description: A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up. How this is done is unknown.

7. Name: Genjutsu Release
Description: The Genjutsu Release is a basic Academy Technique taught to all Academy Students. The ninja to stop the flow of chakra in their body, and then apply an even stronger power to disrupt the flow of the caster's chakra; this is called Genjutsu Release (幻術解, Genjutsu Kai). This can also be done by an unaffected ninja.

8. Name: Tree Climbing Practice
Description: This is a training method used to gain the basic skills of chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong the bark of the tree will break and the user will fall.

9. Name: Water Surface Walking Practice
Description: This training method is used to gain better chakra control. It involves emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of the one's feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. It has also been shown that one can use their chakra to "skate" across the water surface, instead of walking or running. And as noted by Jiraiya during episode 14 of the shipuuden series the more one trains this technique the more they reach a state where they stand on water without even noticing it or basically even trying.

Demon Form Jutsus:

One-Headed Demon Form:

10. Name: Fire Release - Fire Fang Technique
Description: The Fire Fang Technique is a custom Ninjutsu technique used by Ayane when she goes into her one-headed demon form and beyond. Yamata-Ayane will make hand seals and gather a large amount of chakra into their mouth and exhale senbon like shots of blood red fire at their target.

11. Name: Fire Release - Yamata's Flame Geyser
Description: Yamata's Flame Geyser is used by Ayane in her one-headed demon form and beyond. Yamata-Ayane will make hand seals and send some of their chakra into the ground. This will cause a small shaking in the ground beneath the target and makes a blood red geyser of flames to erupt out of the ground beneath their target. However, this technique has a 3 second delay time, giving the target enough time to dodge the attack unless they are unable to move.

Two-Headed Demon Form:

12. Name: Fire Release - Yamata's X Flame Formation Technique
Description: The Yamata's X Flame Formation Technique is a custom-made Fire Release technique used by Ayane in her two-headed demon form and beyond. Yamata-Ayane will make the appropriate hand seals and and gather a large amount of chakra in their mouths. They will then exhale a large blast of blood red fire in the shape of a large X at their target. The heat of this technique is hot enough to melt steel.

13. Name: Poison Release - Poison Rain Technique
Description: The Poison Rain Technique is a custom poison Ninjutsu used by Ayane in her two-headed demon form and beyond. Yamata-Ayane will make the appropriate hand seals and blast a high amount of chakra into the sky. The chakra will turn into a number of purple clouds. These clouds will then make it start pouring down poisonous, purple rain drops.

14. Name: Poison Release - Poison Mist Explosion Technique
Description: The Poison Mist Explosion is used by Ayane in her two-headed demon form and beyond. Yamata-Ayane will make hand seals and expel a large amount of chakra from their chakra points like the Hyuugas do for their Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin. However, unlike the Hyuuga, Yamata-Ayane do not spin like a top nor do they create a shield around themselves. What this does is that an 'explosion' of poison mist is expelled from their body with enough speed and power to not only poison those who inhale the gas but will also push them back from the sheer blunt force of the 'explosion'.

15. Name: Poison Release - Poison Bullet Barrage Technique
Description: The Poison Bullet Barrage Technique is used by Ayane in her two-demon form and beyond. Yamata-Ayane will make hand seals and gather some of their chakra into the air. The chakra will solidify into a number of purple, round spheres. Yamata-Ayane will controls these compressed spheres of poisonous gas with their fingers. They will use their fingers to move and launch the spheres at their target.

Three-Headed Demon Form:

16. Name: Fire Release - Flaming Explosive Dome Technique
Description: The Flaming Explosive Dome Technique is a custom Ninjutsu technique used by Ayane in her three-headed demon form and beyond(That is until she unlocks more heads). This technique is where Yamata is in complete control of Ayane's body. Yamata will put his hands into the dragon seal and expel an incredibly high amount of chakra from his body. The chakra will solidify into a dome of blood red fire that is about the size of one forest clearing. Yamata will then put his hands into the tiger hand seal and then scream "Bakuha(Explosion)". The result of that creates a large explosion about 1/4th the size of the
Konoha Chuunin Exams Battle Field and can level anything in it's range.

Bloodline: None

Element: Fire, Poison

Last edited by Ayane Kazenoru on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED)   Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Bonus points make her like a jounin...thats ridiculous. I need to talk about these bonus point things.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Kazenoru
Level 9
Ayane Kazenoru

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED)   Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Fine then, I'll decrease the number of points used.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED)   Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:33 pm

approved for rping, but Sasuke still has to look this over too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Ayane Kazenoru
Level 9
Ayane Kazenoru

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED)   Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:34 pm

alright then. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED)   Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:51 pm

this is okay i guess.

approved
Back to top Go down
Ayane Kazenoru
Level 9
Ayane Kazenoru

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED)   Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Stats and Jutsus updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED)   Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ayane Kazenoru, the Eight-Headed Snake Jinchuuriki (FINISHED)
Page 1 of 1