Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) I_vote_lcapGrudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) I_voting_barGrudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) I_vote_lcapGrudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) I_voting_barGrudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) Empty
PostSubject: Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch)   Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Description

An ancient wind swept arena kept standing by the fragmenting pieces of mortar stuck between two stone blocks, the Torterai Colosseum stood like a grand reminder to the people of Sochigakure no Sato of the bloody history they once had. Located upon the same street as the Sochikage office, the Torterai Colosseum is a wide open to the elements arena, having no roof and little protection from the elements. Parts of the ground were sunken in from the various sink holes that grew during the rainfalls and water jutsu's that frequented here. There were scorch marks along the walls and crumbled sections of audience stands that dotted the area. There were sparse sections of grass and trees here and there as well as a small stream that roped off a small section of the arena.

The entranceway into the arena feature a small inscription over the doorway that titled, "Sentou Tame Sono Oujou, Tameni Meiyo Ken Eikou". It was a sparse reminder to the fighters that winning in these fights brought honor and glory to their families, but fleeing from death brought shame upon everyone. It was a harsh inscription indeed, and thus the reason that the second sochikage had the inscription infused with chakra so that it blessed all of those who passed under it by glowing, and sending its message to the heavens so that the gods may watch over the fighters.

IC

Emanyeru Kouseitan'i stepped out upon the dusty fields with a sigh as he wore his kage hat tipped to the side to abate the near 112 degree heat that was collecting and permeating from his official robes. He was vaguely aware that his robes were getting dirty but didn't care much for the fact as he waited for the two combatants to arrive. The thought of the two almost made him scowl however, 'Such a disgraceful day indeed...' he whispered mentally as he looked at the kage statues that rested high above the Colosseum. He blinked away the grit and dust that collected on and around his eyes as he prayed to his ancestors asking them to bless this day with good fate, as he knew that today would be most troublesome indeed. But thus was the problem, and the reason he was here. It was an arranged fight between his nephew, a prodigy that his brother talked about almost constantly, which in fact irritated him to death, and another no name kid from Konoha who apparently yapped at the mouth too much. Much to say, it was an almost no brainer for what Emanyeru thought, 'This...is complete...bullshit...', yes...Emanyeru thought that this fight was pointless, but eh, this was a fight for honor so he wasn't complaining much.
Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Ayane vs Sairento (OFFRPG Deathmatch)
Page 1 of 1