Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Myou Kunrin [Finished] Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Myou Kunrin [Finished] Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Myou Kunrin [Finished] Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Myou Kunrin [Finished] Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Myou Kunrin [Finished] Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Myou Kunrin [Finished] Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Myou Kunrin [Finished] Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Myou Kunrin [Finished] Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Myou Kunrin [Finished] Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Myou Kunrin [Finished] I_vote_lcapMyou Kunrin [Finished] I_voting_barMyou Kunrin [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Myou Kunrin [Finished] I_vote_lcapMyou Kunrin [Finished] I_voting_barMyou Kunrin [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Myou Kunrin [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myou Kunrin
Level 1

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Myou Kunrin [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Myou Kunrin [Finished]   Myou Kunrin [Finished] Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:39 am

The Character

Name: Kunrin Myou

Nickname: Myou-kun, Myo, and Kun-kun.

Personality: He is a very advanced thinker for his age, often making people seem like a fool for believing him to be dumb. He often likes to tease his opponents, making them feel dumber than he is, which he believes they think is vice-versa. He knows he's right. By distracting them, he believes it increases chances of success by making them lose focus, thus ensuring easy ways to penetrate a target's attack. He's also known for making more educated jokes, but will use witty, actually funny jokes often.

Annoyances: Crying.

Fears: The End of The Shinobi Plain.

Family:
Unknown.

Back Ground: From his birth, Kunrin Myou's parents forseen great things for their adorable baby boy. They knew he would be something "special" and be a great man one day. But, he had to work hard to prove it to his parents. He grew to despise their constant attitude of happiness towards him; he believed he was imperfect, and shouldn't receive such praise. As such, he grew distance from his parents, and never sees them. This is done so he has no ties that can be broken, as if never hangs around them, nobody will kill them to get to him. As he went through the many programs of the Academy School, he learned to have use of projectiles with great accuracy, and learn what love is. It is a truly powerful thing, indeed. He passed through the Academy with flying colors, him awaiting Genin Squads in Takigakure. He awaits now further trials, as his true goal in life arises infront of him.

The Appearence

Height: 5'5

Weight: 120

Basic Appearance:
Spoiler:

Clothing: Picture Supplied

The Shinobi

Village: Waterfall

Genin

RP Sample: If you are going to be above Chunin, please give an RP sample so that I may observe how you roleplay.

Squad: N/A

Affiliation: N/A

Weapons: Various projectiles, Ninja Wire.

Strengths: Ninjutsu, and Weaponry

Weaknesses: Genjutsu, and Taijutsu

Stats:

Strength: 10
Speed: 5
Chakra Pool: 5
Intellect: 7
ninjutsu: 10
Taijutsu: 2
Genjutsu: 1

Known jutsu:

1. Name: Henge No Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Element: N/A
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique
which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja
to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the
ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

2. Name: Bunshin No Jutsu - Clone Technique
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique
which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique
creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the
ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as
means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or
comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

3. Name: Kawarimi No Jutsu - Replacement Technique
Description:
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu
technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself
with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another
person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the
original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

4. Name: Futton: Kōmu no Jutsu

Element: Katon
Description: Futton: Kōmu no Jutsu is a Bloodline Technique. By combining Water, and Fire Elements, the user can create Futton (Boil Release). The user will emit a corrosive mist, which can melt, or burn away targets with its acidic properties. It even has the ability to partially melt the bones of the Susanoo. Due to the chakra wasting at his current chakra capacity levels, he only uses it as a finisher, and when needed (Aka a "Finisher.")

Bloodline:

Futton - Boil Release

Element: Water, Fire (Both Dominant), and Boil (Recessive; Innate; Kekkei Genkai)

Last edited by Myou Kunrin on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Level 3
Satoshi Kensei

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Myou Kunrin [Finished]   Myou Kunrin [Finished] Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Pretty good, approved.
Back to top Go down
Myou Kunrin
Level 1

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Myou Kunrin [Finished]   Myou Kunrin [Finished] Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Edited it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myou Kunrin [Finished]   Myou Kunrin [Finished] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Myou Kunrin [Finished]
Page 1 of 1