Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Ami`s tranning with isji. I_vote_lcapAmi`s tranning with isji. I_voting_barAmi`s tranning with isji. I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ami`s tranning with isji. I_vote_lcapAmi`s tranning with isji. I_voting_barAmi`s tranning with isji. I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Ami`s tranning with isji.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Ami`s tranning with isji. Empty
PostSubject: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Isji was standing next to the large rock with all the names crawed inside. Her arms were folded, her back against the stone, her eyes closed. Befor isji began tranning the ice using kunoichi, she needed to build her self confidence.
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Ami entered the area, wearing a red variation of her shirt and shorts outfit matching her hair. This tie the shorts having two straps for her boomerangs, and a strap for her satchel holding her numerous darts. She looked around before heading towards her sensei's figure at the stone.
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Isji threw a kunai at her so it burried into the ground in front of her. "..Take it, and come here"
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Ami looked down at the kunai in the ground and bent down pulling it out of the ground with her index finger, she spun it so she was holding it in a way that the bladed end was on the opposite side to her thumb. Kunais arn't really my thing but whatever it is it shouldn't be that hard right? She thought as she walked over to a sufficient space by her teacher.
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:39 pm

"hm..", isji went over and corrected how she holded it. "..I seached through you flies, you have the ice ability?...thats remarkeble..only one person else has it..Zabuza senpai`s student, haku...", she said, looking at the stone. "..Do you know why theese names are on the stone?"
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:49 pm

She blinked as she was corrected and inwardly frowned in annoyance, before being distracted by being told about her file and the apparent rarity of ice. "It's not that special is it? I'm not really any good with it at the moment anyway." Her tone at the end showed her annoyance with the subject, having attempted several times to use the ability properly. "The names? Uhm... no," She blushed at her ignorance. "I'm kinda new to the village so...
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:52 pm

"hm..i see...", isji laid a hand onto the wall. "They were all proud shinobi who went K.I.A..killed in action..they died for the sake of the village..with proud..with honor..every name written in this stone, represence a person who worshipped the life as a ninja...who lived it..."
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:57 pm

"Uhm... I don't wanna... sound disrespectful or anything Sensei..." She spoke in a tone that showed mild confusion. "But what does that have to do with me?" She bit her lip nervously hoping that she hadn't offended her teacher, who seemed pationate about those who ended up giving their lives for their missions.
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Isji went over to her, kneeld down so they were in eye-hight, and larnd forward, so there nosetips were touching, her borwn eyes, full of wisdom and confidence, who only a true ninja could have, looked into hers. "because..you do not show any will to become an inja"
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Ami blinked as the older woman got closer to her, What now? and changed her expression to a one of confusion as she was suddenly at eye level. She half expected some sort of lecture from the expression on her teachers face. Her expression became one of mild shock for a moment as the other girl spoke with such confidence. Her shock vanished quickly as her green eyes gained their own look of confidence.

"Because, I don't want to become the same as other ninja."
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:26 pm

"Then inform me...tell me how a little genin like you will change the world?...how will you do it?..", Isji said, not sounding curios, more demanding.
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:32 pm

"The world doesn't need changing, It's people do." She paused for a second before realizing by the world her teacher probably meant people. "By giving it a easier and better way than the one it has now, wait does that make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:39 pm

"Why make goals, when you have to ask about them?...tell me, HOW, will you make it a better world?, people dying, wars, its a part of life, its whats keeping us all togeder...trust and friendship is the key..", Isji`s voice drifted into a sorrowfull tone. The swordwswoman shock her head, befor she stood up again, shaking her head sligtly.
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:53 pm

"I guess, I dont't really know how." She sighed, and looked back up at the teachers face. "I guess I don't really think too much about the future, I never really said I'd change the world, just that I didn't want to be the same as all other ninja. I don't want to be a person who accepts that everyone's gonna die."

She pouted her bottom lip, crossed her arms and looked away stubbornly. "I guess... I do get what you mean by friends though. Ami looked at the kunai in her hand before offering it back to the older girl, trying to change the topic. "I don't use kunai, it's too short to be a good close range weapon, and it's size makes it worse than shuriken for throwing."
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Stangly, Isji..smiled?. The joinin smiled down to her. Isji looked like a complety diffrent person, a nice young lady who wouldt harm a thing. "..You just like himoto...stubborn..annoying..reduses to use kunai`s..", she said, her smile disappearing again. Isji laid a hand onto her left hip, and looked down at Ami. "Let me show you a basic ice jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Ami blinked up at the sudden smiling and smiled backthe topic changed worked? her face went back to being confused for a moment "Wait who is-" But her expression went from confusion to excitement at the mention of a new ice jutsu. "A ice jutsu? How's it work?"
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Isji sminked briefly, befor she began to walk towards a small lake there were nearby, lifting her hand as a sign for Ami to follow. When ami caugt up to the joinin, isji lifted her gaze to the skies while they walked. "Himoto is a earger young chunnin..i trained her to become the heir to my wind knife when i think its time to pass it on..she`s like you, she dosent know how to help the world or to be the best ninja, she just wants everyone safe and sound...But mizukage-sama, has taken over her trainning mostly...and assigned me to train you 3 for the exsams"
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:01 pm

Ami trailed behind slowly listening to the story, mostly giving slight nods. "But that's good isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:23 pm

"hm, who knows?...i should let you meet her someday, if she lives through kage-sama`s trainning", isji said, with a amused smink. When they reached the lake, isji looked down at her"step back abit"
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:34 pm

"I think Id like that... The Mizukage can't be that bad can he?" She blinked as they stopped, and did as she was told to and stepped backwards about a pace or two and watched for signs of something happening.
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:38 pm

"hm..you die if you fail his trainning...i trained under him myself back in my chunnin days, so i learnd to fully master the wind knife..but enough of that. Isji Formed serval handseals, her eyes focused on the lake. The surface bgang to bubble as a large water pillar roose from it. Isji formed a second amount of handseals and formed her hands into a small circle. "..Kaiton: Whirling wind!", a strong blast of wind shoot out from her palms, freezing the pillar almost instant.
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Ami watched with interest, not fazed in the least by the fact she could die, There's a risk of death practising pretty much everything in the ninja world. her eyes opened wider as the pillar froze over completely at the jutsu's impact. she gave a small "wow" as she thought up a number of questions about it. The first two being: "Does it only work on water?" and "How do I learn it?"
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Isji looked down at her, her eyes showing no emotion. "You wont be able to learn you second element without lots of trainning...but seeing as you have the ice element, i should be able to learn you a ice jutsu or 2, from what i trained with haku about when i was younger"
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:07 pm

Ami, giving a obvious knowing expression, nodded having already done a lot of research into the elements. "With me it's different, I have one element as ice instead of having two that combine when I need it. So what happens in the training?"
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Isji walked over to the bank of lake, stepped out on the surface and walked without problems, and formed handseals again. "Water style: wave needels", 12 sharp needels of pure water only shoot up from the water, and hoverd around her. "Focus you chakra in the ice, first, try to foruce you ice chakra into you palm"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ami`s tranning with isji.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next