Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAmi`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 I_voting_barAmi`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAmi`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 I_voting_barAmi`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Ami`s tranning with isji.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Ami watched with interest as her sensei stepped on to the water, figuring out the theory to it as it was done, probably a more advanced form of tree climbing. Ami continued to watch as the needled hovered out of the water around her teacher, assuming they'd probably be targets later she payed them little interest. Her gaze fell down to her palm as she was told to focus her elemental chakra into it. "Focus on the feeling of coldness... Not ice itself." She thought to herself out loud holding her palm out before her.

She imagined herself surrounded by snow, and focused the feeling that came with it onto her hand, she then drew chakra out through the skin as she would to latch herself onto a tree and stick. It compressed, but Ami was disappointed to find she still could not make the ice chakra visable. She knew it was there however and looked up at her teacher to see what the next step was, feeling confident in her ability to hold the chakra.
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:15 pm

"Focus you chakra into you palm, lay it onto the ice, and release it all at once...then maintain the control over you chakra as it flows through the ice, and cut out 12 needels like the once i have", isji said, the 12 needels hovering over to Ami so she could see their shape. Isji took the wind saber from her back, made one swift slaze with it on the ice, and a 5 feet wide, 4 feet tall ice block landed in front of ami.
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Ami nodded and looked down at the cold ice. She twisted her palm from its cupped position facing upwards to outstretched toward the ice, she paused for a moment, looking into the ice, and then at the back of her palm. She thrust her palm forward touching the side of the ice, and feeling its cool and rough shape against her own cool palm.

In an instant the whole being of the block came to her mind, as the chakra spread throughout it. with a mind set on the task at hand Ami sculpted together 12 needles with a top layer of the frozen substance within seconds. With a smile she then thrust her chakra forward, making the needles burst out of the block still in a perfect slender form of a set needles.
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:29 pm

"good...now, the chakra you have now, you have to make into handseals...tiger, dragon, ox, tiger dragon ox", Isji said, prerforming the handseals, as a sign to she should do it also. The needels around Ami swirled back to isji, if ami did it write, they would move at her command as well.
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Ami nodded to her teacher before looking back at her palm on the ice, she hesitantly drew it back and she was happy to find that her chakras were retained still in the frozen needles. She put her hads together making a loud "Clap" sound, and morphed them through the six handseals quickly.

Her awarness of her chakra in the needles became more apparent and she could feel how to move them, she pulled them upwards so that each needle seemed to be laying horizontal in the air, she smiled to herself thinking of the various uses this could have, if positioned right they could be used for things like spy technology as well as a weapon. But something came to mind at that. "But sensei, this jutsu would require actively having ice nearby... The chances of that... arn't very good."
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:42 pm

"sh sh, who said it only could be done with ice?..come here", isji said, kneelding down to the river bank. The swordswoman formed the 6 handseals again, and placed her hand onto the surface. 1 small wave could be seen as she pumped a amount of chakra into the water. Isji bit her lip, and after 2 seconds, 20 needels formed in water came up. "ice is made up of frozen water..if you cencentrate enough, you will be able to do it with water"
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:56 pm

She blinked up at her teacher after being shushed, and followed after her closely as she went down to the river bank, and raised an eyebrow as the waters surface rippled, So the number isn't limited to twelve either.... She wondered while watching the needles sprout from the water. "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:02 pm

"..make 50 perfect shaped needels..and attack me with them..", isji said, forming a tiger handseal, causing the needels to become flowing water again.
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:27 pm

50 perfect needles... It's not like I don't have the chakra to make less than 5 times more than last time She walked to the riverbed without saying a word, deep in thought about the task at hand. "Cold..." She whispered focusing her chakra into her palm, faster than before. She plunged her hand inside the water, and felt the difference between the structure of the river and the structure of the ice block.

I see, the problem with the amount isn't the chakra usage... But the time it takes. She began to form the delicate shapes of needles with her mind throughout the body of water, counting them in sets of five as she made them. 35... 40... 45... Done! "Oh by the way, sensei, you never told me," She brought the needles out of the water, and made the six handseals. "Whats the name of the jutsu?"
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:12 pm

"..Sound needls...it was a jutsu orochimaru...-senpai, learnd me when i was 6..after he had killed my clan..", the mist joinin said, biting her lip. Isji laid a hand onto her saber`s handle, feeling the cold stucture of it, watching the needels.
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Ami turned her body around in one quick movement, along with her arm pointing it straight at the older woman, with a smirk on her face. The needles hovered closer to her untill they formed a evenly spaced wall behind herself. "5!" She shouted as she gestured the needles to attack. A assault of 5 of them, aiming for her sensei's left shoulder. "3!" as she swung her arm down the needles behind her fired aiming at her senseis left leg.

If she underestimates me and makes a show offy block with a left swing she'll leave her right side open to an attack, but I should still try to use the trick with numbers anyway... "11!" she shouted as she shot 12 needles, eleven for the older womans right shoulder, and straight afterwards one for the her left leg.
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Isji formed some quick handseals, almost invisebel to the eye."...Lightning style: Raiki wave!", isji slammed her hands togeder, as strong waves of lightning shoot out from her, shattering the needels, comming towards ami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ami`s tranning with isji.   Ami`s tranning with isji. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ami`s tranning with isji.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2