Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. I_vote_lcapKisigach`s Tranning with isji. I_voting_barKisigach`s Tranning with isji. I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. I_vote_lcapKisigach`s Tranning with isji. I_voting_barKisigach`s Tranning with isji. I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Empty
PostSubject: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Isji had taken on her ANBU uniform and her headband was tied around her neck, she was gonna teach kisigachi some useless jutsu`s, that would become vital to know in the chunnin exsams. She was standing next to a large lake in the east cornor of the tranning side, waiting on him.
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Kisigachi approached the area, seeing his sensei had already arrived. He walked up to Isji and nodded as he greeted her, " Hello sensei, I am here for my training. " He scanned the large lake and the surrounding area, taking in the scenery for a few seconds before directing attention back to Isji, " So what shall I be learning today? "
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:27 pm

"i noticed non of you were able to walk on water yet..so it will be todays start off..i assume you know how to climb a tree?", she said, pointing to the nearest tree as a signal for him to climb it.
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Kisigachi's eye's follow her movements, looking at the tree she was pointing to. He smirked, climbing a tree was child's play, " Yeah I can climb a tree no problem. " He casually made his way over to the base of the tree, focusing chakra into his feet to provide just enough grip to walk up the tree; he placed his first foot on the tree and then another, easily walking up the surface until he reached a branch close to the top, where he showed off his chakra control by hanging upside-down for about a minute until he decided to jump onto the top of the branch. " Climbing a tree ain't nothing " He crossed his arms and tilted his head back slightly, " Suppose you got something a little harder planned next eh? "
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:41 pm

"in fact i do...". she went over to the edge of the river, and stepped out on the water. Just befor she stepped out, a little burst of chakra emerged from her feet, causing the grass to blow. Thej onin walked on the water like she still was on the land, her chakra making small ring marks on the surface. "explain to me what i am doing to keep myself standing on the water, and do it"
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Kisigachi jumped down from the branch, bending his knees as he landed to absorb the impact of the fall and transfer it safely into the ground. He watched his sensei as she stepped onto the water and stood there as if it was nothing. Kisigachi observed her carefully for a few short moments in order to analyze the skill. It was similar to the chakra control required to walk up a solid object, but there were some differences in keeping stable on a less stable surface. He noted that different levels of chakra control were necessary to keep up with the varying surface of the water. " It's obvious that it is very similar to the tree-walking technique with higher levels of control implemented to keep up with the modulation of the water, it shouldn't be much of a change when you calculate the changes and adjust your chakra levels. " He spoke as if it was nothing new to him, he had known how to use the technique, but had never put it into practice, so chances are he would probably fail the first time.

He approached the water calmly, letting all of his thoughts flow out from his head, leaving only that of controlling his chakra flow. First he removed his socks and shoes, predicting they would probably get wet if he left them on. He applied chakra to his feet and placed the first on the surface of the water, as he had guessed the initial amount of chakra was too low, and his foot sunk into the water slightly, after making adjustments he tried again, succeeding with his first foot, he moved on to his next foot. With his two feet on the surface of the water he began to walk out onto the water, walking only a few feet out before his chakra flow wasn't substantial enough to maintain his position on top of the water and he sunk up to his knees, soaking his pants up to his knees. Kisi returned to the shore for a second attempt. He ran over his miscalculations in his head and applied them again, managing this time to maintain contact with the surface of the water, small ripples appearing around his feet. " See I knew it wouldn't be too complicated, just a few minor adjustments. "
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Isji observed him for a few momentsi in silence. He was the one who had showed to be the strongest one, so far, and the fatest learner. Isji was thinking over asking one of her students to keep an eye out for the others. When she was in her own chunnin exsam, her 2 team mates had ended up being killed because isji didnt watch out good enough, if it hadent been for the wind knife, she would probably be on squad with himoto now insteed of her sensei.

"You a quick learner", she complimentet in a emotionlss, yet serious tone. Isji formed some handseals. "..Hidden mist jutsu", she mumbled, befor a thick mist spread accros the entire lake, followed by she melted into the mist.
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Kisigachi appeared confused for a few seconds, unable to comprehend exactly what Isji was seeking Kisi to do. He assumed that she wanted him to attempt the technique as well, seeing as he was here to train and this was a new technique. If he was correct, then he had made a good to choice to watch Isji's hands intently as she performed the technique, retaining the various hand signs in his memory so that he too may perform the jutsu. He first had to access the qualities of the technique for himself so he may faithfully replicate it. He observed that the technique created a very thick mist to encompass the area and bring visibility down to zero, he also hypothesized that his sensei had not really disappeared, but used the mist to conceal herself. If he was right, the technique was a fairly basic technique which condensed a large supply of water into a thick mist to cover the battlefield. It shouldn't be hard to replicate it in that case, as he was already proficient in a similar skill with his artificial rain technique.

He prepared himself to attempt the jutsu after going over the constituents of its execution in his mind. He performed the hand-signs he had seen and focused on gathering a large enough supply of water vapor in the air before using his chakra to condense it into a thick cloud, which hung low to the ground. He opened his eyes and could instantly tell that the technique had been a success, as he couldn't see anything unless it was right in front of his face. He imagined that anyone else nearby would be unable to see through or into the fog and it would conceal him rather well. It was a neat defensive trick, but it wouldn't serve him very well offensively seeing as it restricted his own vision as well.
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Isji was watching the "mist cloud", that was floating over the lake. When it grew thicker, Isji assumend he must had made the mistake of copying her jutsu, it would only make it harder for him to get out. The swordswoman herself had used a simpel trick, she had dived under the mist, into the cold lake, were she swam straigt forward until she reached the south bank, were she craweld up onto land again.

Isji withdrew a scroll from her pocket, folded it out on the moisty grass, and observed it, she would use the time it would take him to get out, to prepare her next little lesson. The siren formed some handseals, bit her lip, and pressed her hand down against a certain part of the un-rolled scroll. A poff of smoke came, and a 8 feet long, 3 feet wide, snowhite snake with yellow eyes appeard.
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Kisigachi's face turned to that of a look of annoyance, clearly the purpose of this had not been to teach him such a useless move, and all he managed to do was lower visibility more. This was stupid, and he had to find his way out of the fog. It really shouldn't be too hard so long as he closed his eyes and just moved his feet straight, one in front of the other, that should prevent him from wandering around in circles trying to escape. " Stupid fog, can't fool me. " Kisigachi closed his eyes and carefully made his way one step at a time forward. It was a time consuming process to maintain a straight path, but it would probably take less time then running around like an idiot, going in circles. After a few concentration-laden minutes, Kisigachi could feel the fog thinning just by the feeling of moisture on his skin, he knew he msut be close to the shore by now, so he advanced forward, opening his eyes again only when he could feel the fog thin out to levels where the visibility would be greater. Finally having navigated himself out of the fog a few minutes later, he contemplated how that entire episode was a complete and total waste of time. Sure he had obtained a new jutsu in the process, but a rather lame one. He could probably find some use for it, but right now he just wanted to find Isji and raise hell. " Such a massive waste of time. "
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:03 pm

"If it was such a waist of time, why dont you come and attack me?, so i can pay for waisting you time", isji said, standing around 10 feet away. Her eyes had gone emotionless, along with her face. She was holding the wind knife over her shoulder, resting the heavy blade on it, having a hand on the handle, so she easily could swing it in almost any direction. The white snake was laying next to her. The head roose slowy, as it hissed at him.
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Kisigachi's eyes flashed towards his sensei, standing there with an emotionless look on her face; he also noticed her little pet as well. " I see you took the time to perform a summon. " Kisi smirked, he was always up for a fight, even at such impossible odds as he was up against now. He quickly analyzed the situation. His opponent was a skilled swordswoman, had probably 10,000 times as much experience as he had or more, and also had a summon with her. Victory?, improbable, defeat?, most likely, but Kisi didn't care so much about the odds any more, he just wanted a fight. He took a few moments to evaporate a sizable portion of water from the lake nearby, allowing it to condense in the air and form clouds. The rain was an essential part of his technique and he definitely needed it to be there. He figured if she tried to use the rain against him, there were enough tall objects nearby to absorb any lightning. He closed his eyes and quickly attempted to come up with a good first move. The summon made things difficult, but hopefully he could get around it. Without any notice, he made for Isji in a headlong rush, withdrawing a single kunai knife. He made to attack her from the front, hoping she would attempt to use the sword to attack to the front.

Last edited by Kisigachi Hatake on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Isji observed him use the water from the lake to make some clouds, he was thinking of everything. Isji could use her lightning ability because of the trees, it would absorb them for a few seconds, but a few seconds was all he needed to strike her down. When he headrushed towards her, Isji brought down her sword in a single swift movement, causing a strong blast of wind to head towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Kisigachi smirked, as he had expected, she had made a frontal assault. If he was correct, a weapon that large could only be swung one way at a time, so he probably had a few short seconds to prepare his next move. He could feel the moisture content in the air rising, his rain technique was about to take effect. He made a quick move to pivot on his heels, spinning to the right to avoid a direct hit from the blast. The attack still caught him and knocked him slightly off balance because he had underestimated the spread of the gust. He quickly regained his composure and in a single move swept to the side and extended the kunai outwards towards Isji, his elbow acting as a fulcrum to boost the power of his stab. Hopefully his sensei would be caught off-guard, though he doubted she would.
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:54 pm

Isji bit her lip when he avoided the wind, if she had used wind chakra, he would probably had been laying on the bottom of the lake, chopped in half. The swordswoman begang forming handseals, useing the few exstra seconds she had gained since the wind blew him a little out of balance. When the kunai was mere inches from her, isji disappeard in a poof of smoke, through the snake remained there.
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Kisigachi watched as his sensei disappeared in a puff of smoke. " What? A replacement technique? " He quickly calmed himself down, there was no point panicking, searching for Isji, only to be ambushed when he was off-guard. He kept a careful watch on the terrain in front of him. He also had to keep a careful watch on that summon of hers, right now it wasn't bothering him, but if it went hostile and he wasn't ready, it would cost him. He took the time he had to contemplate his next move, remaining alert in case of an attack.
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:40 pm

"Wind style: Cutting dragon!", came isji`s voice from behind the trees. What seemend like a large thin line, cut through serval trees, cutting them down, heading towards Kisi in a remarkebal speed. The snake hissed at it, crawling to safety
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Kisigachi heard Isji's voice from behind the treeline as she called out her wind jutsu. " Crap a wind jutsu, that'll cut me up badly if it hits. " Kisi had to think quickly, his body reacted in a flash, rolling out of the way to avoid most of the damage. Part of his leg was caught and a long, thin cut appeared through his pants which began turning slightly red. Luckily it was nothing too bad, and Kisigachi performed a few hand signs and dove into the water as every single drop of rain in the area was converted into needles, Kisi supplying enough chakra to keep it up for another 5 minutes. Luckily he was protected in the water, the rain drops wouldn't pierce very far into the water, the only problem would be holding his breath long enough, he figured if he swam out far enough, he would hit an area where the rain wasn't in effect, so he began to swim out as far as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Isji formed a few handseals yet again, as 4 water clones appeard around her. Isji was aware of the needls, it was quite impressiv for a genin in his age, yet, it didnt mean she was gonna get damage by it, well, at least not serious damaged. The white snake that had craweld away befor, suddenly shoot up from the earth, taking in the isji in the middle, and droove into the ground again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.   Kisigach`s Tranning with isji. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kisigach`s Tranning with isji.
Page 1 of 1