Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. I_vote_lcapTeam 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. I_voting_barTeam 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. I_vote_lcapTeam 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. I_voting_barTeam 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Empty
PostSubject: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:40 pm

It was early afternoon in the early spring. The flowers had just begun to grow out, yet to bloom. The birds were singing their hearts out to find a suiting mate to begin a tempoary family for the rest of the spring, to the end of the summer. The sun stood high on a blue sky. Only a few clouds drifted around lazily on the sky. Genin teams were busy in the village doing D-ranked missions, like watering gardens, cleaning up one of the rivers, help kitties down from trees, etc, wich meant the tranning grounds were pretty much empty, exsept a few of them were some chunnins apperently trained.

In the tranning ground were the great "Kisame Hoshigaki", river flew, a figure was standing. Isji had taken off her usual ANBU gear. The joinin was wearing a sleeve-less black shirt, sitting closely to her body, going down to just above her narvel. Along with the blouse, isji was wearing some simpel cream-colored pants, sitting tightly around her hips, ending at her ankels, were she was wearing some black ninja shoes, along with bandages around her writes and ankels.

Isji let out a little sigh as she was looking down into the river. The swordswoman used to train with kisame there every night, back when she thought her seach for a family had ended. There wasent much wind today, so the wide lake was pretty much quiet. Isji ran a hand through her waistlong brown hair, and took her gaze over to the wind knife, that was lying up against a old willow along with her headband and lunch, befor turning it back onto the river, letting her mind flow into old memories. She was surpose to wait for her new genin team there, the chunnin exsams was in 2 weeks, so she had alot of work to do.
Back to top Go down
Metsubou Kouseitan'i
Level 2
Metsubou Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:59 pm

Metsubou Kouseitan'i slowly walked through the meadow of flowers. Seeing as he was suppose to meet his sensei here he slowly walked toward a woman. "Are you expecting Metsubou Kouseitan'i." He slowly said looking at her slowly tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Ami fondly looked around the meadow-like area approaching the figures she assumed to be her team as fast as possible without actually breaking into a run out of excitement. She was glad in seeing she was not the first to arrive hoping it would help her in not seeming too eager on her first day with her team. She examined the clothing the others were wearing and was happy to see that they were not dressed for an all out brawl.

She herself had tied her usual free chin length red hair back into a short and messy pony tail, and worn a mustard yellow short sleeved top and shorts pairing, though her body fell a little short of filling the sleeves and shorts so they flapped about as she walked.

Finally catching up to the pair she looked at both their faces as the boy introduced himself as Metsubou Kouseitan'i, I don't think I know him either... She thought and silently scolded herself for probably forgetting the name and face of a family member again. She looked up at the older woman who was about a whole foot taller than her after Metsubou had finished introducing himself. "And a Nishami Kyon- Kouseitan'i?"
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Kisigachi approached the area with his hands in his pocket, a look of annoyance on his face. He hated days like today, where the weather was nice and everything seemed so peaceful; he preferred the rain, it was almost as if it could come down and wash all his troubles away. He sighed and looked around until he spotted his teammates. He investigated the two genin, they didn't look incredibly strong but they were better than nothing.

He approached the group, his hands remaining in his pockets as he spoke, " The names Kisigachi Hatake, and I suppose your my teammates, " he knew they were but he asked in hopes that he had somehow gotten it wrong, that his squad was meeting somewhere else, but he knew that wasn't the case. " Since I'm the last one here I didn't really catch your names, so it would be great if you could inform me as well. "
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Isji noticed when they all 3 arrived. Her eyes was a little clouded since she was rendering over how lucky they were, to be gained a team, friends for a life time..she never had that.

The siren turned around, her eyes scanning the 3-4 year younger genins. "..Im glad to see you all made it within a hour..it shows you can listen...". Isji`s eyes were calm, yet hard, it showed she had been through alot already, even throuh it looked like she hadent even hit 20 yet.

"We shall start by introdsing ourselfs...you", said said, looking at the first boy who had arrived, she had heard all their names, but it was in the place she knew a little more, along with the team mates. "..Tell us you name, you family, and hopes for the furture"
Back to top Go down
Metsubou Kouseitan'i
Level 2
Metsubou Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:47 pm

"My name is Metsubou Kouseitan'i, my family is the Kouseitan'i clan and I have no dreams for the future currently." Metsubou said it plan and dully. For some reason he felt like he didn't feel like being here, for the weeks before he met her he had been in battle and such and got these two katana's as a reward, but they were hidden.
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Ami blinked as her sensei asked them the question, she didn't seem very much older than them. She wondered if that meant that the village was short of senior ninja at the moment. The older girls eyes contrasted her thoughts, she looked far too experienced to be considered just someone who'd been placed here because of class shortages.

She listened as Metsubou very briefly explained his family ties and lack of any dreams. I wonder how closely he's related to me then... She wondered, her expression turned into a frown as she considered how dully he stated everything, He's probably only a ninja out of clan obligation... wait, isn't that true for me as well?

She noticed it was her turn and opened her mouth to speak. "My name is Nishami Kouseitan'i, formerly Kyonshee. I'm related to the Kouseitan'i family on my mothers side but I was raised with my father and brother pretty far away from here, I don't really think about the future too much but I guess I want to become as good with a sword as Chrono and Dad. Oh! and opening a library might be nice." She gave a small smile showing she was finished.
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Kisigachi listened as the others spoke and made his own deductions about them from what they said. He figured that Metsubou would probably amount to nothing from his lack of any kind of dreams, and probably only became a ninja in the first place because he was forced to, in other words he would probably end up useless. Nishami on the other hand, at least she wanted to become proficient in some form of fighting though Kisi believed that opening a library was a bit lame. The sensei, Isji, seemed kind of young to be leading a squad in his opinion but her eyes betrayed her appearance, he could tell she had more than enough experience already.

Now that it was his turn to speak, he turned to the group. " I'm Kisigachi Hatake, I don't really have much in the ways of a family because my parents went missing when I was young and no one knows where they are, or if they are even alive, and my dream is to become the strongest fighter in the village and beat anyone who tries to get in the way. That's all you really need to know about me. "
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Isji listend in silence to all their stories. Metsubou sounded like he rather would sleep than become a ninja, some genins were like that, but since he had made genin already, meant he probably wanted it deep inside..even through getting him trained to the exsams would be troublesome. When the girl named ami explained her story, isji rolled her eyes mentaly, the young kunoichi was earger, just like himoto is, if only Ami knew what it took to become chunnin, joinin someday. When Kisigachi told about himself, her face turned a little more hard. His wishes were like many genins, to become the strongest fighter for their village, yet, she didnt like his tone.

"thats all very fine..My name is Isji Nagito..i was born in the sound, but through some...."events"..i ended up being a kiri ninja..my goals for the furture..kill my senpai". With that, she went over to the told willow and lifted the wind knife from its resting spot, befor she walked over to the genins again, and looked down at them. "Are you all aware of the towens legendary 7 swordsmen?"
Back to top Go down
Metsubou Kouseitan'i
Level 2
Metsubou Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Metsubou looked at his sensei slowly caring less and less. For he had a feeling he had an advantage over the other genin, but it didn't mean he could beat them. However as his sensei asked the quesrtion if he knew seven swordsmne he was the first to speak up. "Yes, I do know who they are, are you one of them?"
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:21 pm

She looked from her sensei to Metsubou as he spoke. She wondered what the seven swordsman had to do with their training, most of them were notorious for their gory pasts and that creeped her out. She scratched at the insides of her pocket subconsciously thinking about this, before speaking up.

"I think my Dad told me about them... I don't really know any of them by name but he said that big swords told a lot about a man's personal problems. Didn't several members and their apprentices leave the village and become S-ranked missing ninja?
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Kisigachi listened halfheartedly as the others spoke, when the teacher asked about the seven swordsmen of the mist, his attention was sharply focused back into the conversation. He had heard of the swordsmen and some of their brutal pasts, he considered some of them as his role models. He spoke, " Yeah I know 'em, they are some of the strongest ninja in the entire village, and they all have their own unique swords and fighting styles, they are pretty cool "
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:02 am

Isji listend to all their answers again, and again, diffrent opinions, and again she didnt like the tone kisigachi had, like he saw them as his idols. "Me being one of them is more or less spoken..but i was student of kisame hoshigaki, and trained among them befor they broke up..", isji said, her head looking into the river again. "..They were all remarkable ninjas..strong..wise, had large swords to fight with..but there was one thing they were lacking..they didnt know what love was..they betrayed the village, they never found the love of their life, all they did was kill..", isji bit her lip befor she told further. "But there was one man among them who was wise and strong, yet, his heart didnt turn cold..His name was ao susanoo, he knew what monsters the other 6 were, so he was gonna betray them..but in the end, they found out and killed him, leaving his wind knife in the hands to the strongest of the few students they had... ao, he was a wise and strong man, kind hearted, and fought for the village`s safety and honor until his last breath...in my hands, you will all become greater than him, but it depends...do you all want to fight for love and you village?..its a dangerous road...and i wont train anyone who isent willing to scarefice themselfs for the onces they love"
Back to top Go down
Metsubou Kouseitan'i
Level 2
Metsubou Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:09 am

Metsubou rolled his eyes in his mind, for he had no time for this. He never really likes attachments it was the source for what he believed was weakness. However he knew the only way he was going to be trained is if he accepted. Slowly he said, "Yes I will fight for my love ones." Trying to say it as believable as he could make it he stared at Isji to see if she bought it. However then he realized he was interested to hear what Kisigachi was going to say, for he had been an interesting one, as for Ami, he had a feeling she was going to be all preppy about it.
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Ami frowned slightly listening to the story. But in the end, the kind hearted guy didn't accomplish anything... And he was even going to betray his group... Not much of a role model in my opinion. She tilted her head to look at Metsubou as he spoke, stating he'd do it. Would I be willing to die?

"I would too... I mean of course I would! Definately!" She spoke, trying to convince herself that she wasn't completely lying. The village isn't really my home so probably not there... Would I do it for people I love? Well I hope I wouldn't be too scared too... Her eyes fell downward doubting her her ability to sacrificed herself.
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Kisi listened to her story, he knew the past of the swordsmen well. Ao might have been strong and wise, but his love and compassion ended up being his downfall, that's why Kisi preferred not to care much about anyone else. He was sure he would be willing to die for what he believed in, but to protect loved ones? Such a thing would be impossible seeing as his list of loved ones was short and half of them were dead already. To say he would wouldn't really be a lie either, so he spoke, " Yes, I would sacrifice myself for the ones I love, " thinking to himself, what very few there are.
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Isji, once again, listend to their answers. Metsubou seemend very earger, but isji could almost see on him he was honoest, even through she was gonna have to work with him about it, it was better than nothing. Kisigachi was the last one to answer, so Isji assumend he probably didnt have many loved onces left, or he just didnt wanted to borther with love. "hmm..very well", the siren said, walking over to Ami. The swordswoman suddenly took a strong grip on ami`s arm, twisting it, causing the lower genin girl to feel pain. "..I am hurting her now..what will you do?"
Back to top Go down
Metsubou Kouseitan'i
Level 2
Metsubou Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Metsubou looked at his sensei and pondered what to do. For he had just met the girl, she wasn't really worth risking his life for a stranger. Simply staring at his sensei he said, "I simply do nothing, for she is not the one I care for." Metsubou stretched waiting to see what the answer of Kisigachi would be, for he was quite a character, Metsubou was never able to predict what he was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Ami gave a small sound ("Ach!") As her arm was twisted round and her body changed position with it, trying to lessen the pain as much as possible. The hold sent pain jolting into her joint, it was probably better she didn't fill her sleves as the fabric might have twisted too and made it even more uncomfortable.

"Uch" She squinted in pain before gaining enough composure to fully give a fexpression obviously meant 'Yeah right, your just too afraid to get your butt handed to you by a senior ninja' Atleast I know he's not someone I forgot then. "Just cause your too afraid!" She stuck her tounge out at him before giving another yelp at her arm.
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Kisigachi watched as his sensei suddenly took hold of his squad mate Nishami. He supposed she was trying to get them to attack her in order to save their teammate. Quite frankly he didn't care what she did to the girl, but he couldn't really resist an opportunity to at least try to fight someone. He allowed chakra to leave through his feet into the ground and travel to the nearby river, evaporating the water in order to create a large surplus of moisture in the air. It would take a while to take effect but soon it would start to rain and then Kisigachi would make his move, for now he pretended that he didn't care, which was partially true. " Oh, am I supposed to care that your hurting her? Is she really in any trouble? "
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Isji spat into the moisty grass. "..useless", she said, looking at metsubou"out in the field, you are gonna depend on you squad, it dosent matter if you care for them or not..they are you team, you are one...". Isji then turned her head to Kisigachi. "What if i was a enemy?, would you just stop and say that?..you just emotionless..a ninja cannot bond with other but themselfs, but theres a invisibel bond in between you all..yet, you all have to find it..and it isent gonna be easy". Isji took a hold of Ami, lifted her up by the collar with one hand, and leaped back. She was standing on the river surface, small rings comming from her feet as she used her chakra to stay stabil. "You all weak..useless..."
Back to top Go down
Metsubou Kouseitan'i
Level 2
Metsubou Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Metsubou decided it was now time to jump in. Not because of the fact he was being mocked, but the fact he knew something was up, because of the description of Kisigachi he knew he would not back down from a fight. So Metsubou started to do some seals as five Replication clones appeared. However these had no substance so if they came in contact with anything they would disperse. As three jumped out at Isji drawing a kunai they all attempted to stab Isji, however when as soon as they were a few inches away from Metsubou made them disperse as white smoke would of covered Isji, blinding her for a few seconds, however as those seconds passed Metsubou dove into the water along with one clone stood infront of Isji drawing a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Ami pulled downward on her collar attempting to choke less on her clothes as she dangled over the water, it didn't look too deep, surely she'd be dropped before she choked. Of course if it came to that it would mean they had failed their first ever lesson as genin, that might even mean going back to the academy, which would not only be another year of study, but humiliating as they'd have to graduate with students a year younger.

She looked to the boys, one of which appeared to have multiplied by 6 and broken pout into a sprint. [i]Right I better start pulling my weight too.[/i She attempted to squirm around and made various kicking motions wear she assumed the older kunoichi was, though Ami didn't really expect to hurt her she hoped it might bring some of her balance and concentration down so whatever the others did had a higher success rate.
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Kisigachi smiled as it began to rain, slowly at first, then with more ferocity. He felt the cool, refreshing drops hit his face and wash downwards. He loved the rain and now with his technique in place he could easily manipulate some of the drops into needles. He focused his chakra into the falling rain, he had to do this exactly right so as to not accidentally hit himself or Nishami. He formed the raindrops falling directly behind Isji and to the sides into thin needles, hardening them to the point where they could pierce human flesh. He then withdrew a single kunai and with a flick of the wrist threw it through the clone Metsubou had made. He hoped Isji would jump backwards or to the side to avoid the kunai and thus step right into the falling needles of rain, which appeared to be regular drops. He just hoped that the idiot Metsu didn't mess everything up.
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Isji watched as Metsubou made clones to jump out at her, by no surpoise, it apepard he couldt walk on water yet. Isji feelt the vibration in the water when he drived into it, but she didnt know were he was, he could be behind, or in front. When the younger Ami began to turn and trwist herself to get loose, oddly enough, it seemend to work. Isji threw Ami down int the water, not with much force, so it meant she could probably get up with 1 or 2 movements by her arms, the river was only 2.5 meter deep on this spot, so it wasent so hard. Isji didnt move as the neddels went through her..isji became one with the water..as the water clone it was.

Isji had been hiding in a tree during the hole tranning, thr same willow were isji`s backpack were, and were the windsaber had been, being in range all the time. She leaped down onto the bank of the river, and formed serval handseals befor she lifted her hand into the air. A electric force streamed through her hand and into the already water-full clouds. Strokes of thunder "shoot", down from the sky, being lead by the rain, it flowed into the river, heading with a fast speed towards the 2 genins in the water. Isji hadent forgotten about kisigachi, but she needed to keep the jutsu up with one arm, so if he tried anything, she would have to defend herself iwht one arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next