Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
The Demon Of The Mist Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
The Demon Of The Mist Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
The Demon Of The Mist Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
The Demon Of The Mist Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
The Demon Of The Mist Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
The Demon Of The Mist Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
The Demon Of The Mist Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
The Demon Of The Mist Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
The Demon Of The Mist Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
The Demon Of The Mist I_vote_lcapThe Demon Of The Mist I_voting_barThe Demon Of The Mist I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
The Demon Of The Mist I_vote_lcapThe Demon Of The Mist I_voting_barThe Demon Of The Mist I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

The Demon Of The Mist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zabuza Momochi
Level 1
Zabuza Momochi

The Demon Of The Mist Empty
PostSubject: The Demon Of The Mist   The Demon Of The Mist Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:12 am

Name: Zabuza Momochi

Village: Mist Village

Height:6'1

Weight: 153

Element: Mist/Water

Summonings: N/A

Bio: Zabuza has been called the Demon of the Hidden Mist; this is because during his childhood, he killed over 100 of the ninja academy graduates attending their final exam. In the exam, each student would be pitted against the other in a battle to the death. The massacre ended this tradition immediately. This earned him the nickname "Demon of the Hidden Mist". His fame grew over the years, as he became both an ANBU and a member of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. He eventually attempted to kill the Mizukage in a failed coup d'état, and subsequently fled. Just before leaving the Village, he discovered Haku, a child with a special kekkei genkai that allowed him to combine the wind and water elements to bring forth ice. He began training Haku to be the ultimate weapon.

Weapons: As his nickname suggests, Zabuza is a very vicious battler, preferring more direct attacks than deception with strong taijutsu skill. However, despite Zabuza's aggressive nature, he has shown to be a crafty ninja capable of misdirecting his opponent. His signature and weapon of choice is the Decapitating Carving Knife, an over sized, broad sword that is later wielded by Suigetsu Hozuki. The sheer size of this blade demonstrates great physical strength on Zabuza. Zabuza also shows immense physical strength by crushing an apple with his bare hand.

The Demon Of The Mist 151977-zabuza-sword

Special Abilities: Likely in part due to him being from the Hidden Mist, Zabuza seems to prefer water manipulation techniques and has shown great skill in them. He is especially adept at the Hidden Mist Technique, mostly because it allows him to show his true forte: Silent Homicide Technique. His skill at it is considered unrivaled and has mastered it to such an extent, that Zabuza can strike his opponents without the need of sight simply by focusing on any slight sounds made by the opponent.

Jutsu:

*Hidden Mist Technique

This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.

*Name: Tornado of Water (水竜巻, Mizu no Tatsumaki)
A technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.

*Name: Water Clone Technique

The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like the other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to preform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

*Name: Water Prison Technique
Type: C-rank

This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. Clones can be used in place of the actual person, provided that the clone is the one that performed the technique. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Neji Hyuga has been able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his pressure points to disrupt the flow of chakra inside the prison and break free. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, and the target is unable to move while within it, the target is still able to speak. However, the one imprisoned still has to maintain the ability to breathe.

*Name: Water Release, Exploding Water Colliding Wave

After spitting out a great volume of water from his mouth, the enemy is swallowed up by this advancing surge and crushed. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks.

*Name: Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique

Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique is a technique that forms a strong column of water to attack an opponent. Due to the force of the water, the target will be fully enveloped and at the mercy of the current as they are pulled away.

*Name: Water Release: Syrup Capture Field
Type: C-rank

After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja can project a stream of sticky syrupy liquid which can be spit onto a surface to form an adhesive trap or onto a person to inhibit their mobility.

*Name: Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Type: B-rank,

Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique is a giant, powerful dragon created out of water.

*Name: Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
Type: B-rank

This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water that can be up to 360° if necessary. This wall of water is especially efficient at stopping fire techniques though is unable to defend against elemental fusion and combination techniques such as those employed by Kakuzu.

*Name:Mist Clone
Effect: Produces a clone made of compacted mist. This clone acts in all ways the same as a regular clone, however, whenever it is struck, instead of dissipating, its form warps before returning back to normal, ready to resume its masquerade.

English Name: Water Element: Great Exploding Current Technique

Effect: The user will perform the needed seals, and a nearby deep source of water will begin to have a whirlpool form in it. The vortex will suck anything near it down into the watery depths below (75 feet below). Must be maintained to continue the whirlpools activity.

*Name: Hiding in the Water Technique
Effect: The user hides in a source of water as long as the volume of the water could hold at least a fifth of the users body mass. This jutsu is a staple for hiding in normally wet regions.

*Name: Water Element: Water Fang Bullet

Description: This jutsu creates a circle of crushing water spikes around the opponent. There must be a body of water present to use this jutsu.
Effect: 3 Spikes erupt from water around the target spinning and drilling towards it. Each Spike does full damage.

*Name: Water Element: Water Shark Missile Technique

Description: A swirling column will rise from an existing body of water and strike the target.
Effect: A swirling water column shaped like a shark will strike an opponent. Each Shark attacks for full damage.

Mizu Kiri Shunhin
Users: Jounin, and Hunter Ninja of Kirigakure
This is the Mist Village form of shunshin that allows them to move at great speeds through replacing themselves with water or a form of mist.

Name: Water Demon Tracking
Users:Elite Jounin and Hunter ninja of Kirigakure
This is a technque that gives a temporary life to water. The user of this technqiue leaks three drops of their blood and some of their chakra into a body of water. The user then forms the monkey, serpent, ox, and tiger hand seals. Afterwards, they place their body part they cut to leak blood into water. Suddenly the water gains a form of a sort of demonic water creature about the height of 3ft. The creature understands one command. After the command is given to track a certain being, the creature finds it and dissolve after dispersing in a widespread of red mist that makes it much more noticable. These creatures are of a kin to the reaper, Shinigama(I think that is spelled right). They know all actual names, but nicknames will confuse them and force them to explode in an instance. They can go as far as they have a water source connected.

Name: Water Release-Hydra Bullet

Type: Ninjutsu

Element: Water

Description: Unlike its latter this justu only require a few hand seals, this attack is just the Water Dragon Jutsu multiplied by three. Using this technique not only requires a large amount of chakra but also precise chakra control since you must control three water dragons at once.

Name: Black Mist Coffin Jutsu

Type: Kinjutsu

Element: Water

Description: After performing a long string of handseals this jutsu traps the target in a black mist. The first stage of the attack slowly destroys all the senses except touch, afterwards the fog begins to suffocate the flow of chakra causing it to stop moving. Th final stage results in the black mist crushing the targets body (Much like Gaara Sand Coffin and Sand Burial).

The Demon Of The Mist 376_zabuza

Last edited by Zabuza Momochi on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sairento E. Kouseitan'i
Level 5
Sairento E. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

The Demon Of The Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Of The Mist   The Demon Of The Mist Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:37 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

The Demon Of The Mist
Page 1 of 1