Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- I_vote_lcapTeam Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- I_voting_barTeam Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- I_vote_lcapTeam Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- I_voting_barTeam Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo-

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Empty
PostSubject: Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo-   Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:52 pm

The Character

Taraji
Spoiler:

Kagome
Spoiler:

Name: Taraji Issai
Kagome Takai

Nickname: None
Aqua

Female

Jinchuriki None

Personality:
Taraji is much like his father with alittle of his mother. He is nice and sweet and takes a liking to weapons. Weapons with power and weapons without. He also didn't like his cousin,Kyarashi at first,thinking she was the type that was too good to hang out with people. She has grown on him and he learned to not be so stereotypical about people. Aqua is much smarter and the best in Taijutsu in the team.

Annoyances: Weaklings.
Stupidity.

Fears: Kyarashi dieing,His father and mother and other family members dieing right before his eyes.
Dieing before becoming a Kage.

Family: Main Branch.

Tazaro Issai~Current Leader and Most Famous of the Clan.~

Yvonne Kanamari/Issai~Wife of Tazaro,Mother of Taraji.~

Shitsuren Issai~Brother and said to be greater than Tazaro himself,Deceased.~

Atsuriyuki Kagome/Issai~Wife of Shitsuren,Widow.~

Taraji Issai~Son of Tazaro and Yvonne,and Heir to the Clan's leadership.~Yumegan Weilder.

Kyarashi Issai~Daughter of Shitsuren and Atsuriyuki,Arranged to be married to Taraji to rebirth the clan,Heir to the Clan's Leadership.~Yumegan Weilder

Kyo Issai~Older brother of Taraji,Former heir to the clan's leadership.~ Yumegan Weilder.

Tashira~Older sister of Kyarashi,arranged to be married to Kyo.~ Yumegan weilder.

Kagome's Creators.

Back Ground:

Taraji,born the Youngest brother of the Issai Dynasty. Taraji and his brother learned from Shitsuren along with Kyarashi and her older sister. Taraji's older brother abandoned him and the rest of the family to persue a life in Kirigakure after the death of his uncle,Shitsuren and Kyarashi's sister being arranged married to Taraji's older brother followed him.Tazaro explained that Kyarashi and his younger son are bound to love each other. So you make your own Decision,never telling his son and Niece that they are mutated versions of their Doujutsu. He doesn't know what the Yumegan is but it is suppose to be a stronger version of the Tsuraigan. It is suppose to have the ability of the Ultimates in the clan but in a different formation and the changing of hair tint and eyes.Taraji always had a love for Blades. He would collect blades during his trip with Kyarashi heading to Kirigakure after their siblings. Kyarashi was very smart to be 10 years of age and travelling,teaching Taraji a few valuable things on his way to Kirigakure. She taught him how to swim,how to use strategy and the Jutsu he Uncle taught her because they got private tutored alot by their family. Taraji would usually play with his father's swords he collected during missions. Taraji would protect Kyarashi while Kyarashi will guide them to the right way.Eventually they reached Kirigakure in search for their Siblings,aging from 10 to 11. They became closer as friends than lovers as Yvonne and Tazaro would hope. They found out that they both reached Jounin rank so they enrolled into the Academy. Kyarashi graduated when she was 12 where as Taraji graduated when he was 13. Kyarashi and Taraji then engaged later on in life when they both exceeded the ranks and became Jounin, They were only sixteen at the time but they was going to wait until they became of legal rights to forever become one until,Kyarashi was attacked by ruthless criminals from outside the village,saying that it was Kumogakure who done such a deed. Taraji promised war agaisnt the,him and all those who will aid him in battle seeing as how the great Kirigakure village would NOT help in this kind of affairs as of yet. Taraji became a missing shinobi,he traveled the globe desperately,training his doujutsu every step of the way. Somehow he ended up within the walls of Sunagakure after falling to moist yet dirty grass that was birthed from the finest dirt. Although the plants smelled good,Taraji could not notice that and won't be able to experience the smell ever since he was discovered by four women who took Taraji to their private den where they commited torturings in exchange for money from the Kazekage. The four women intended to beat any type of information out of him and Taraji had to stay alive aslong as he was going to save Kyarashi so he spilled everything out of his vocal cords. The four women were touched by the fact that he went all this way to save someone he loves,even though two of which did not show very much through expression and response. The four women set him free and vowed to aid him on his journey,also half of which apologized for the torturing. Sakura,the leader,was a skilled bionic ninja,Rubi,who was skilled at fast,long ranged attacks,Jade,great for tactical hand to hand or blade to blade attacks and lastly,sapphire who was amazing a brute speed,strength and attack.

On their journey,making it to the Rain village,They encountered a male who create unique swords for a living with his own source of KKG chakra/power source. This male's name was Ryoji and he was tremendous at using his own clan's type of power supply known as Chi and many other things. Other than chakra flow,the Chi was a mind sort of thing which connected to the rest of the body. With this and many other different power supplies,he could weild mulitple blades with no hands,also he could transform due to different chi he wishes to unleash. Ryoji created and sold swords for a living seeing as how he was a retired Chuunin,with the skills of a Jounin. The buyers could not use the blades in the special way Ryoji could so the got angry most of the time,threatening Ryoji for their money back,yet Ryoji would not give them their money which would get Ryoji beat up,or in trouble. Ryoji then sought out a place beyond the village of Ame,with great luck,he found Taraji's traveling squad and begged to assist with any challenge that awaits them in battle,gathering all his swords as they floated around him. They escaped the village of rain with little to no noteriety. On their way to Kumogakure,in the name of justice.

On their way to Kumogakure their have heard news of a Bionic kunoichi who was ravaging the hidden cloud village. The 4 girls that sided with Taraji took action without Taraji and Ryoji noticing,in result they were killed. Taraji and Ryoji planned revenged and succeeded but failed to kill since the killer proposed her eternal services to Taraji since the battle was so great it killed Ryoji.

The Appearence

Height:Pictures Above.

Weight: Pictures Above.

Facial Details: Pictures Above.

Eyes: Pictures Above.

Hair: Pictures Above.

Body Details: Pictures Above.

Clothing: Pictures Above.

The Shinobi

Village: Konohagakure No Sato,Kirigakure No Sato
None.

S-Ranked Rogue

RP Sample:
Izuna Uchiha reached Kagerougakure alone. Wearing his mask so people would not reconize the famous Tsuchikage who has became the 2nd Tsuchikage for almost a hundred years and still counting. He is the only kage to have lived this long and still in office. Also being the first Uchiha to live in the Earth Country. Izuna Uchiha made history in 3 different ways. He is the first Uchiha to dwell in Iwagakure but not birth their. The first to have fully lived over 100 years in whole form. Lastly but not least the only Kage to have been in office for so long and still counting.

Izuna walked around the forest of The Hidden Haze Village in search for villages until he saw the rooftop of a home. He put on a devilish grin under his mask and walked towards,what it looked like,the home of a villager. He body flicker onto the the rooftop of the home using only little of his chakra. 1% to be more accurate. He instantly was spotted by a jounin who reached slowly for his tanto which was strapped to his waist like a regular blade. As he did so looking back to make sure he was grabbing it, Izuna escaped with unmentionable speeds and leaped forward towards another rooftop. He leaped from more houses to more houses. very easily. Until he reached the center of the village where several people spotted him. He stood in the middle as crowds of people glared cautiously at Izuna. The masked mysterious ninja he suddenly appeared. He raised both of his arms. Chuunin and above ranked ninja surrounded every exit. Suddenly Up to 500 Clones of Izuna were absolutely spawning beside each member of the village. As it seems,Izuna had preformed Clone great explosion. His Eternal Mangekyou's abilities are still unknown.

"Take me to your leader." He said as he glanced at every single ninja that was in a 5 mile radius. "I have a proposition for him and if he doesn't want to see his people and village obliterated. I suggest he get his ass here now." He said quite strictly.

A fellow jounin hesistantly started to mumble words. Standing right next to a Clone who turned to him and tilted his head." Do you know anything?" The clone asked the Jounin who looks like he had just recovered from a upper limb injury do to the bandages wrapped around his left arm. The Jounin was also left handed so that was a really big mess up. "..Ye-...yesss. I-i do sir, He's just up there" The man pointed to a very tall building which looked like a man was glaring down at the Situation. The Real Izuna smirked and glanced up there seeing that the man must be very important to live in such a tall and wide building which is heavily gaurded. The Hidden Haze Village's Kage stared right at Izuna. Izuna used Flash Dance to appear standing 5 meters behind the kage. The kage was suddenly surprise at the speed of Izuna. He turned around but Izuna already reached to grip the man's neck. "I wanna make a deal." Izuna stated as he grasped the man's neck. "Ah!..ah..argh.." The man was being strangled so words could not be let out. "Shut up!" Izuna said as he loosened his grip. "Damnit, wha-what is the deal you purpose?" The man asked as he tried to get as much air to his lungs as possible. He sounded a bit light headed aswell. "Serve under me and Iwagakure and you shall not have your village destroyed. Your life taken and the villagers aswell." Izuna stated cold heartedly. "Wha-what...what do i get in return?" The kage asked obviously some what agreeing to those terms since he basically had no choice. "Your life." He said as he dropped the kage out of his hands and onto the floor of the room. "Now stare into my eyes." Izuna said as he stooped down and leaned his head forward,Eternal Mangekyou almost too eager to resist such an opportunity to blackmail. The kage sighed since he knew mostlikely this is the end for his own free will. The Takeover of Kagerougakure was too easy. The kage stared into the eyes of Izuna. Izuna smirked on the inside of his mask and slowly raised his right arm to touch the Kage's forehead. "You are mine." Izuna said as he used Chakra control along with his sinister Eternal mangekyou and trasnfer it into the eyes and mind of the Kage. The Kage is now under the complete control of Izuna. This did not even need to waste chakra. The clones in the village vanished and Izuna charged up his chakra back up. He simply left the village afterwards.

Squad: Team Rogue.(Taraji and Kagome.)

Affiliation: Team Rogue.

Weapons: Custom made sword created by Ryoji.

Strengths: Doujutsu.Genjutsu,Kenjutsu
Taijutsu,Ninjutsu,Kenjutsu,KKG

Weaknesses: None.
None.

Stats:Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength: 20
Speed: 40
Chakra Pool: 40
Intellect: 40
ninjutsu: 10
Taijutsu: 10
Genjutsu: -A member of the Issai clan and weilder of Yumegan makes his Genjutsu unmatchable.-

Strength: 20
Speed: 20
Chakra Pool: 40
Intellect: 30
ninjutsu: 30
Taijutsu: 20
Genjutsu: 0

Known jutsu: Special-Jounin and Jounin and up get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4.(To Earn more jutsu, you must post a topic where you creat/learn these jutsu)

Taraji learned all of his father's jutsu,With four of his own.(Besides the sage mode ones.)(His father is Tazaro.)

1. Name: Wind Release: Tei Kengeki
Element: Wind
Description: This Jutsu alllows Taraji to create multiple different weapons out of pure wind chakra control. The form is much like Rasengan except instead of a ball it can take form of a sword,halbred,katana or throwing daggers. With pure chakra control he can use them to float around without manually moving it. Also,he can expand pr resize the weapons to any sort.

2.Name: Issai clan style: False Speed
Element: None
Description: The Tsuraigan allows the weilder to preform great and unbreakable genjutsu with the opponent's help of their 5 senses while the Yumegan allows the weilder to preform Great Genjutsu and unbreakable at a young age and without the help of the opponent's 5 senses. Taraji,with his Yumegan would preform handseals to a fast amount and he can make an illusion that he is moving fast or slow or can have the opponent think that he is moving fast or slow.

3.Name: Issai clan style: False Chakra and Jutsu
Element: None
Description: With this,jutsu like most of Taraji's created clan Genjutsu,He only needs handseals and the Yumegan activated. This jutsu allows Taraji to create a flase chakra supply of how low or how high having the opponent believe his chakra has dramatically changed. Also,he can create false jutsu seen,having the opponent believe he has learned high ranked jutsu when he hadn't.

1. All E-D Ranked Jutsu
2.Water Jutsu A-C
3.Wind Jutsu A-C

Bloodline: Tsuraigan's Mutation - Yumegan - Eyes of the Ultimates.
Reflection - God's of the Mirror World.

Element: Earth,Lightning
Wind,Water

Note: Top=Taraji
Bottom=Kagome

Last edited by Taraji and Aqua on Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo-   Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:12 pm

We cannot have anymore Uchiha's and you may only have one biju.
UNNAPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem

PostSubject: Re: Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo-   Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:35 pm

D: no more Uchiha? ok I will be a Satsugai and alright
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo-   Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:50 pm

aha sorries, we're just trying to make it pretty similar to the actual show and there are like no uchiha left except sasuke, itachi, and tobi, so yeah. XD sorry about that though D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo-   Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:56 pm

its okies xD
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo-   Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:16 am

you are now approved, lord Mizukage Very Happy xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo-   Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:28 pm

Thank you xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo-   Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Done @.@
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo-   Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:27 pm

This is a Double character Profile since they travel together,like the Rain siblings,like that >.>
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo-   Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:16 pm

so far it looks fine, but we should probably see what minoru thinks too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo-   Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo-   Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo- Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Team Rogue-Asura is dead so this is a App Redo-
Page 1 of 1