Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTeam 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 I_voting_barTeam 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTeam 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 I_voting_barTeam 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metsubou Kouseitan'i
Level 2
Metsubou Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Metsubou saw his teammate fall to the ground as he quickly attempted to swim up to the surface. Seeing as Kisigachi had this in control Metsubou was ready to get out of the water, however as soon as his foot was about to exit lightning hit as he fell back in, however half of his torso, arms and head were out, whilt the rest of his body wasn't. Slowly lifting his head up trying to take the pain he wondered how Isshi was going to do. For she had been at the bottom last he checked, as for Kisi he was doing fine.
Back to top Go down
Ami Yukina Kouseitan'i
Level 2

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Ami continued to flail about as she fell into the water, this made her sink to the bottom where she continued to panic and instead of swimming up swam with the current of the water. She was fully underneath when lightning struck the water and herself, scrambling her bodies senses with electricity as it hit.
Back to top Go down
Kisigachi Hatake
Level 2
Kisigachi Hatake

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Kisigachi saw as Isji's clone dispersed and the real Isji emerged from her hiding place. He watched as she directed a lightning attack towards the sky, using the rain to channel it into the water where his teammates were. He took a few seconds to re-evaluate the battle, noting everyone's location and how they were doing. He saw that his sensei was using one arm to focus her attack, leaving her with only one arm to defend herself. The rain was still falling, but it looked like it was about to thin out and stop as his jutsu came to an end. He could use the needle rain technique again, but his teacher would probably expect it and dodge, but that might also break her concentration and allow his teammates to escape. He decided to act quickly to create a large volley of needles from the rain in the area where Isji was, attempting to break her focus and get her away from the river, he then pulled out two of his remaining three kunai and rushed towards her, throwing one at her as he ran towards her, making like he was going to slice at her with the kunai but instead flipping backwards and throwing it like the first one.
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Isji keept up the lightning, she didnt wanted to kil lthem, but if they couldt manage it, they wouldt last the first round in the chunnin exsams. Isji noticed Kisigachi`s rain neddels, and she needed to act quickly. The mist joinin trusted the lightning down against the ground, causing a smal crater with serval large rocks underneth. Isji formed a few handseals, befor she slammed her hands against the ground. The stones formed into a "ball", around isji, causing the neddels and kunai`s to miss. When he flipped back, Isji sprung out of the 2rock cage", and trusted her foot directly into his gut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.   Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Team 4 of the hidden mist, first tranning, meeting their sensei.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2