Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
We have levels!!! Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
We have levels!!! Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
We have levels!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
We have levels!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
We have levels!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
We have levels!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
We have levels!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
We have levels!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
We have levels!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
We have levels!!! I_vote_lcapWe have levels!!! I_voting_barWe have levels!!! I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
We have levels!!! I_vote_lcapWe have levels!!! I_voting_barWe have levels!!! I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

We have levels!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

We have levels!!! Empty
PostSubject: We have levels!!!   We have levels!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Okay so remember where that small print was above your picture?
Well I used to costomly put a rank especially for your character, but now we almost have 100 registered users (YAY! =D) and so I got tired of doing it. We Admins have stuff to do too, you know? Anyways, now depending on how many posts you have, it shows what level you are. This'll also help determine if you can beat someone in your cadegory, but that's more what the points are for.

Anyways, this is what levels are for.
Just like points, you can use them to go up in rank. when going up a level, you can choose to go up one rank if you'd like, but then you must wait 3 more levels before doing it again (so it's a bit more complicated.)
Anyways, it's also for bio stuff.
Everytime you level up you get to add a certain ammount of stats and jutsus. Here's a small graph to help you.

LevelPosts NeededJutsu AddedStats Added
10N/A
N/A

As time increases, we'll probably need more levels, but for now, the top poster (Me) only has a little over 500. Until we start hitting that number near 2000, I'll start adding new levels.
You'll also notice that as the level increases, it takes more posts to upgrade. So remember it may take a while to level up.

Also for those of you who have been on the site and are a high level, because it's harder for you to level up and you don't get the benefit of levelling up, I'd like to be generous to all of you who have level 4 and up and give you 100 stats and 2 new jutsu to add. ^^

Please reply to your own bio topic when doing so to inform me that you added these.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem

We have levels!!!
Page 1 of 1