Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough I_vote_lcapAerith "Aeris" Gainsborough I_voting_barAerith "Aeris" Gainsborough I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough I_vote_lcapAerith "Aeris" Gainsborough I_voting_barAerith "Aeris" Gainsborough I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerith
Level 1
Aerith

Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough Empty
PostSubject: Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough   Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:58 am

Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough Cc-aer10

The Character

Name: Aerith Gainsborough

Nickname: N/A

Personality: She is portrayed as a mature, independent, outgoing and kind young woman who displays an intuitive understanding of others at times.

Annoyances: People who have no respect for nature

Fears: Losing people who are dear to her, Death

Family: N/A

Back Ground: Aerith lived with Elmyra in Sector 5 in the Midgar Slums. Even though people claimed nothing could grow in the slums, because the Mako Reactors drained all the life out of Midgar's surrounding areas, she managed to grow her own flowers in the Sector 5 Church due to the presence of the Lifestream there. Aerith tended to the flowers on a regular basis, selling them about the village to help Elmyra make ends meet. Aerith can be seen there tending to the flowersTell how you got to where you are.

The Appearence

Height: 5'5''

Weight: 132

Facial Details: Her bangs are segmented and frame her face on the sides, and she has bright green eyes.

Eyes: Green

Hair: Aerith's hair, in all her appearances, is drawn back in a thick plait with a large pink ribbon tied around it, a gift that was given to her by Zack who bought it for her sometime after they had met to symbolize their one-day friendship.

Body Details: Her body type is overall average, a little bit on the skinny side though.

Clothing: Aerith wears a blue and white dress with a red cami underneath and pink wedge sandals.

The Shinobi

Village: Onigakure

RP Sample:

Squad:Crisis Core

Affiliation: No

Weapons: Senbon, Shuriken, Paper Bombs, Scrolls

Strengths: Genjutsu, Ninjutsu

Weaknesses: Taijutsu

Stats: 110

Strength: 25
Speed: 25
Chakra Pool: 10
Intellect: 10
ninjutsu: 10
Taijutsu: 10
Genjutsu: 20

Known jutsu: Genjutsu: Flower Petal Escape, Flower Ninja Art: Maximum Cutting, Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death, Genjutsu Binding, Earth Release: Earth Style Wall, Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld

1. Name:
Element:
Description:

Bloodline: No

Element: Earth, Wind
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough   Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:43 am

approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem

Aerith "Aeris" Gainsborough
Page 1 of 1