Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. I_vote_lcapShisora "Fluffy." Aburame. I_voting_barShisora "Fluffy." Aburame. I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. I_vote_lcapShisora "Fluffy." Aburame. I_voting_barShisora "Fluffy." Aburame. I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluffy Aburame
Level 2
Fluffy Aburame

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Empty
PostSubject: Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame.   Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Name:
Shisora "Fluffy" Aburame.

Nickname:
Silver.

Jinchuriki

Personality:
Intellegent and wise. Adventurous and daring. Fun and outgoing yet quiet and mysterious.

Annoyances:
Stupidity and things ignoring him.

Fears:
Dying before becaoming the best Aburame known to all.

Family:
Shino Aburame.
Shibi Aburame.
Shikuro Aburame.(Father.)
Torune.(Brother.)

Back Ground:
Shisora Aburame a Young male Aburame clansmen who wishes to become one of the best ninja of the clan since the very date he was born. He is multi personalitied and very fun to hang out with. Sometimes his creativity in his Kekkei Genkai worries his father and brother for the simple fact that he is alot smarter than most of his clan. he strategize for every little possible flaw in his battle tactics and prepare for the worst. He never imagined having to deal with super unnatural things but if so he was ready to create insects for that matter aswell. Shisora however keeps his insects under his long black thing coat and hat.When he was young he created many different insects to aid him in battle as a chuunin. Defeating his compition without even having to move very much but however, his skills on the battlefield were nothing compared to the mental ability or creativity stored in his mind. Shisora is partnered up with the clan members of both Yamanaka and Nara. That makes the three-ninja group one of the best trio ninja squads.

Shisora doesn't act as their leader he actually just acts as a normal member but he encourages his teammates to fight using co-operative methods and during mission time his attitude changes seriously. He becomes more focus on his mission and caring for his teammates than anything actually. The real secret to his success is his Creativity and his creations.

The Appearence

Height:
5'9.

Weight:
145 lbs.

Basic Appearance:
Click.

Clothing:
Click.

The Shinobi

Village:
Konohagakure No Sato.

Chuunin.

Squad:
Chiro Nara, Suzume Yamanaka.

Affiliation:
Konohagakure, ANBU.

Weapons:
Poisonous Nano Bugs.

Destruction Bugs or Kikaichu.

Exploding Insects - These Insects take the form of a bettle or sometimes sprout wings and act as lady bugs. They blend in with the surroundings as they wait for their opponent to get close enough to create an explosion with the same fire power as an exploding tag. They also explode when hit or activated from afar by Shisora.

Sensor Insects - These Insects fly highly into the air, small little creatures senses chakra througout the area and transmitting results back to Shisora.

Illusion Insects - These Insects are in the same form as the Kikuchi bugs however they create illusions when activated. They create illusions such as fake Shisora with the same characteristics and chakra as him of anyone else.

Disease Insects - These Insects disguise themselves as dragonflies. They plague the air, oxygen and other natural resources restricting it's opponent of gathering Senjutsu energy or using natural resources of anyway.

Distraction Insects - These insects are used along with the Illusion Insects. They act as a distraction along with the illusion insects such as explosions, false sounds or sighting. This bug's ability are activated when the opponent hears the wonderful tone it makes everytime it moves, or sees the bug, or feel the bug. Being under many distraction bug's mind delusional control can cause harmful mental issues to the opponent.

Weaknesses:
Strength.

Stats:Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength: 0
Speed: 10
Chakra Pool: 10
Intellect: 10
ninjutsu: 10
Taijutsu: 10
Genjutsu: 10

Known jutsu: Special-Jounin get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4. Civilians get 1.
To earn more jutsu, you must learn them thorugh posts and after succeeding your learning, put them up on the jutsu creation, wait for them to be approved, and then add them.

ALL JUTSU MUST BE MADE IN THIS FORMAT UNLESS YOU ARE A CANON CHARACTER.

1. Insect Clone Technique.
2. Insect Jar Technique.
3. Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique.
4. Body Flicker.
5. Body Replacement Technique.

Bloodline:
Aburame.

Element:
None.

Last edited by Fluffy Aburame on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame.   Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:06 am

dude hes gonna be 24? D: o.o xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Fluffy Aburame
Level 2
Fluffy Aburame

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame.   Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Bump lolz
Back to top Go down
Ayane Kazenoru
Level 9
Ayane Kazenoru

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame.   Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Approved. Aubrey said he was done with him.
Back to top Go down
Haru S. Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Haru S. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame.   Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Bump for approval or atleast to be checked out xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame.   Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shisora "Fluffy." Aburame.
Page 1 of 1