Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kenzurai Senju Nara I_vote_lcapKenzurai Senju Nara I_voting_barKenzurai Senju Nara I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Kenzurai Senju Nara I_vote_lcapKenzurai Senju Nara I_voting_barKenzurai Senju Nara I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Kenzurai Senju Nara

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenzurai
Level 1
Kenzurai

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kenzurai Senju Nara Empty
PostSubject: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:46 am

The Character

Name: Kenzurai Senju Nara

Nickname: The Speed Demon

Personality:

Past Personality:

When Kenzurai was just a young child,he was a very happy person who loves his family especially his father. He act cute whenever his father come home and want to be in his mother's hands when he has something to ask. He was very proud of his father for bringing honor to the village and to the country. Instead of playing with his teammates, Ken decided to play with his father. Sometimes when he is father went home late,Ken sleeps in their sofa because of waiting and sometimes, he forgot to eat dinner because of waiting his father. But even his father fails to do his promises,Ken still loves his father. But everything changed when Kikuya Nara died from a mission of hunting Gin,a terror missing-nin who experiments human to make chakra monsters. Ken's mother married again and have a foster family, the family of Kaijou,a very rich person who has many properties in the Fire Country. Ken was treated not like a son but like a dog, he was sent to a dark room of old items whenever he failed obeying the orders of his father. ken began to change into a serious person which has potential and person who make revenge.

Present Personality:

Kenzurai is a usually seen as a serious and silent guy who don't even talk to people around him but talks a lot to those people he don't like. He may seem quite quiet and serious to some but to the people that truly know him he shows more qualities of an introvert. Ken is a gloomy and introspective person, not easily given to socializing long with others. He generally appears uninterested and indifferent, leading many to believe he has a great ability to be a leader. But with all of this he always likes to stay polite, and is not often rude. He is the very definition of how a leader should be like, and it is for his raw leadership skill. Besides this attitude, he has expressed a notably mature interest in marriage and raising a family; on the subject, he hopes to.

Annoyances: Cocky people who acts strong

Fears: To be a fialure

Family:

Father- Tsukushi Senju
Mother- Idate Nara

Jinchuriki Do you have a Jinchuriki? How many tails does it have? (remember to read the rank pyramid so you don't take a tailed beast that has a host) or is it classified as a tailed beast? If you do not have a Jinchuriki, please erase this. (Not everyone can have one. I'll decide if you have one or not when I read over your work.)
Bijuu: Shichibi
Tails/Heads: Seven Tails [Shichi]
Species: Rhino Beetle
Distinct Features left on Host: The Shichibi has three blue scar in the neck shaped like the horn of the rhino beetle.
Bijuu Forms:
Spoiler:

Back Ground:
Spoiler:

The Appearence

Height: 41 kg

Weight: 149.7 cm

Basic Appearance:
Kenzurai Senju Nara Ninja-1
Kenzurai Nara is a person with a very cute smile. He has a height of 149.7cm and has a weight of 41 kg. The color of his hair is grayish-white, his eyes were forest green, his skin were fair white. Actually,the color of his hair was black but when he decided to change his personality,he changed his hair color into white by a color changer man. His eyes were originally blue but he was given a highly advance lens against genjutsu and high speeds, his eyes turned into green. Only few people knew what is Kenzurai's real face because he is using Transformation Jutsu on his mission so that he would keep his identity as a secret. But some people said that Ken is a bruise and tall person for defeating multiple men in just the field of taijutsu. Kenzurai really is a teenager who becomes a Special Jounin for his young age because of his performances. He is not that tall and not too bruise,he just looks like a Genin and a less-experienced Chuunin. Sometimes when criminals get mistaken,they would recognize Kenzurai as a Genin but they would be wondering after a trouble would last. However,Kenzurai is identified by ladies by the Shadow Cutie or commonly as Nara Clan's cutie for his image.

The Shinobi

Village: Konohagakure No Satp

RP Sample:

Reikon had been standing on the ledge, watching his uncles minions with wicked delight. A race of warriors totally bent on hatred. Even as he watched them now, in the monstrous underground cavern they fought amongst themselves. There was hacking and slashing, ripping and tearing, punches and kicks, shoves and pulls. He like one particularly.

A brutish warrior, standing at least 2 feet taller than the rest. He had been watching him, this creature rip his enemies apart. He sprayed the floors of the cavern with red waves of crimson glory, watching each drop land before he moved on to his next enemy. At one point he lost his sword, and had ripped up body parts from a slain brethren and fashioned a deformity of a weapon. Half of his jaw was missing, his ear had been sliced halfway down the middle, and one of his eyes hung out of its socket, yet the creature still fought.

He clapped his hands once, his demonic heritage holding large authority in these many realms of hell. The fighting ceased, the wounded healed and regenerated and the dead reanimated by demonic powers and stood in single file lines, thousands of these warriors. He pointed to the big one, and motioned his finger for him to follow. He had pick one more then he would begin his mission.

He explained the mission to the two brutes, of which he had to give extra time to explain they were not to kill each other. The mission was simple. A ninja had taken refuge in a home with some civilians. He had boasted about knowing the secret to defeating Reikon's creators, his father and his two uncles. So he needed to be killed. He was, as of now, walking with the two mere spawns of hatred at his side.

His image shimmered and flickered, like a dying holograph. Skin gave way to slimy, half-skin half-flesh, that was suddenly painted with a deep black hatred. Horns of the goat grew on his head, his teeth and gums rotted and fell out to reveal new rows of razor like teeth, with a grin that was wide as a crocodiles. His feet were replaced with hooves and 3 tails grew, with spines made of bone growing out of them. His fingernails fell off and his fingers shriveled up, to be violently replaced by claws several inches long. Most of all though, his eyes. They had bleed with the intensity of a waterfall and then exploded, leaving two films of sick black blood in his eye sockets. He saw the world fair enough though, and he was ready for his mission.

He flicked his wrist, pointed a long, clawed finger at the house. The brutes charged into the house. There were screams and sounds of a scuffle until a few minutes later the brutes had come out of the house. One brute had dragged the and older female, a little boy, a young woman, and the dead corpse of a man. The brute had a knife in the side of his jaw but he also had a tuft of hair clamped in between his teeth, the hair still attached to the head. He threw the decapitated body to the ground with much hate, as if he could almost will the corpse to explode with fury and gore.

The other monument of hatred had come out with the struggling ninja. Reikon smiled then waved to the brute, he had abandoned his weapon for the pleasure of forcing his hand through the mans stomach, and pushing with his inhuman strength until the entire mans body had ripped in half. The small boy had screamed and the two women nearly fainted.

The radiance coming off them was a sweet elixir to Reikon. He was basking in their emotions of horror, and hatred for these creates and for Reikon himself. He nodded to the to the brute with the two women and the boy. He through one of the women to the other brute and both of them began to mual and ravage their bodies, spraying themselves with blood and gore and gorging themselves on their flesh.

Reikon walked up to the frightened boy. The boy whimpered, like a lost puppy. Reikon knelt down and held his arms out, as if to comfort the boy. The boy was confused, he didn't understand. Reikon in his now gravely, hissing voice embraced the small boy in his horrid form.

"Hush now little one. It will be over soon, you've no need for these tears."

With that Reikon rose up, leaning back slightly, his mouth opening up at an impossible size. His rows of teeth gleamed in the moonlight night and he lunged down, swallowing a sickening who half of the boys body in his mouth. He clamped down hard as a sickening crunched noise could be heard. The boys upper half had been separated. The dark films of blood passing as his eye seemed to impossibly glow, as dark as they were by the spraying of blood on the inside of his mouth, and the twitching of the little boys upper body inside his mouth. He began chewing the flesh, bones cartilage all of its. A mixture of saliva and blood began to stream out of his mouth, as he swallowed the gory mess in his mouth, licking his lips with a satisfying smack at the end.

He turned to the two brutes he had brought and pointed to the house.

"Get inside the house, and once your there burn it and stay in the house. Fight each other if you want but keep it in the house!"

With that he turned away and began walking back to his village, his evil deed would go by unnoticed of that he was sure.

Squad: N/A

Weapons:

Name: Shadow Piercing Blade
Owner: Ichirashi Nara (past),Kenzurai Nara (present)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Length: 3.5 ft
Width: 3 inches
Material: Unknown
Weight: 5.2 lb
Abilities: A customized blade used by the legendary swordsman of the Nara Clan named Ichirashi Nara. The blade is the most powerful weapon given permanently to Kenzurai by his ancestors. The blade customized by the Nara Clan,could be used used to stream user's chakra into it. By using the shadow chakra,the user could use the blade to launch a hardened shadow from the blade like the "Kage Nui" or Shadow Sewing. The shadow could extend and whip to pierce nearby targets just like the Kage Nui and when it hits the opponent's shadow,the Kage Mane technique could be activated. It Kenzurai's time, he added some few abilites. It could be channeled by lightning chakra to paralyzed and lead opponent to numb when contacted. And the blade is strong enough to be used and commit battle against larger weapons.
Info: A person named Ichirashi Nara or commonly known as Shadow Assasin used to wield this sword. He was classified as a wanderer and a missing-nin for killing and attacking some illegal business among some of the countries. He was hated by some officials but loved by the Nara Clan. It was a myth for others but believe by the Nara Clan who kept the sword for several years. After proving his worth,Kenzurai Nara recieved this blade from his grandparents and started to train Kenjutsu, the art of the sword. After some experience with the sword, Kenzurai brought this into a experienced blacksmith to be added by materials so his lightning chakra could generate into the sword. For a year, Kenzurai mastered wielding the sword same with the Kenjutsu, so his journey would be continuing for several years.

Name: Hanusa Vision
Appeareance:
Spoiler:
Description: An artificial eye made by his friend,Rekuta when his left eye was stabbed by the enemy. This is considered as an artwork for some ninjas who found out the secret of Kenzurai's movements. So Ken's eye is replaced by an artificial eye. Without using chakra Ken can see anything like he normally would with a normal eye e.g. colour, shape, depth, texture and his eye looks identical to his right one and how it previously was.But when he pushes chakra up to his eye the form changes and looks like (Show in picture above). When this is activated by Ken’s chakra his left eye has certain special features and processes three different stages. Note this eye only uses a very small amount of chakra and can be used over long periods of time.
Abilties:
-The eye has a zooming lens capable of increasing his line of sight by 500x (Able to read a label of a drink 200m away). He can measure different distances such as length and depth with ease and can easily calculate angles and points of degree.
-The eye could also used against genjutsu,any genjutsu A-Rank and below could be turn back to the original user but it requires an amount of chakra.
-No matter how fast the opponent is moving Kenzurai will be able to follow and track that opponent up until 150m away. This is a handy ability when avoding sneak attacks that may come ken's way.

Strengths: Basic Fighting,Ninjutsu showdown

Weaknesses: Chakra Drain

Stats:

Strength: 20
Speed: 20
Chakra Pool: 15
Intellect: 10
ninjutsu: 15
Taijutsu: 20
Genjutsu: 5

Known jutsu:

Shinshoku [God Speed]
Raiton: Extreme Blade
Raiton: Thunder Sphere
Raiton: Shock Release Armor
Nature's Regeneration Technique
Hanusa Vision
Wood Release: Binding Nest
Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall
Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Wave

Spoiler:

Bloodline: Senju

Element:Wind,Lightning,Wood [Earth+Water]

Last edited by Kenzurai on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:27 pm

No Sasuke Images Please.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Kazenoru
Level 9
Ayane Kazenoru

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Why the hell does everyone use pics of Sasuke for their character Images? Are they that unoriginal? .-.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Plus, No Chidori.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Shinshoku [God Speed]
Nature's Regeneration Technique
Hanusa Vision

What do these jutsu do. I've never seen them.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:43 pm

you're supposed to fill jutsu in this format.

Name:
Element: (if any)
Description:

only canon characters may list jutsu instead of explain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Kenzurai
Level 1
Kenzurai

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:24 am

Done ..

my jutsus are in the spoiler
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Some of the jutsus are far to advanced for a 16 year old such as the Regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Kenzurai
Level 1
Kenzurai

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:49 am

edited .. how about 21 ? im sure a 21 year old could do that if part of the Senju
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Why does he have 345 Stat points?
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:40 pm

we also do not allow crossed existing clans. You can be only be Nara or Senju. Crossing two powerful clans is too much.
Back to top Go down
Kenzurai
Level 1
Kenzurai

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:42 pm

ok .. selected the senju
Back to top Go down
Susanoo T. Kouseitan'i
Level 1
Susanoo T. Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Why does he have 190 Stat Points.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:18 pm

he should only have 40 stats.
Back to top Go down
Kenzurai
Level 1
Kenzurai

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:56 pm

edited .. S-Rank gets 100
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenzurai Senju Nara   Kenzurai Senju Nara Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kenzurai Senju Nara
Page 1 of 1