Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Chiro Nara Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Chiro Nara Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Chiro Nara Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Chiro Nara Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Chiro Nara Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Chiro Nara Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Chiro Nara Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Chiro Nara Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Chiro Nara Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Chiro Nara I_vote_lcapChiro Nara I_voting_barChiro Nara I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Chiro Nara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiro Nara
Level 1
Chiro Nara

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Chiro Nara Empty
PostSubject: Chiro Nara   Chiro Nara Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:09 pm

size=24]The Character[/size]

Name: Chiro Nara
Nickname: Chi
Personality: Stubborn, determind, dosent give up, bossy, helpfull, serious.
Annoyances: Being told she`s annoying, looks fat, and younger people.
Fears: That no one likes her
Family: Chiro is born in the nara clan, Being a distant cousin to shikamaru, her father and mother is alive.
Back Ground: Chiro was born complety normal, the right date, the right time, everything seemend normal, well as normal as it can be being born into a shadow using clan. Chiro grew up along with the other kids, normaly a few years older than her. Already when she was 6, the nara girl began to show her stubborn side. Her mother, who had short hair, wanted to cut her hair short and fine, but the young Chiro refused, got an spas attack, wich resulted in her father convicing her mother to let chiro pick for herself. It didnt stop there, Chiro began to boss around the younger nara kids, getting into fights with the lazy 2 year younger shikamaru. After passing her genin exsam, she learnd to control her anger a little bit, the other children began to like her now, wich resulted in Chiro getting more friendly.

At the age of 15, Chiro is a chunnin who does whatever she can for her clan to make them proud, her mother has already told her, that when she`s old enough, she will marry some high lvl shinobi from anthoder village.

The Appearence

Height: 5.2
Weight: 92
Basic Appearance: picture
Clothing: picture

The Shinobi

Village: Leaf
To be Jounin, you MUST be a squad leader which we are lacking in. Please consider being one.
No Missing-Nins yet! You can leave your village later on.
RP Sample: If you are going to be above Chunin, please give an RP sample so that I may observe how you roleplay.
Squad: Teammates: Suzune Yamanaka, and Fluffy aburame
Affiliation: All new users start out with their village. They cannot run away or rebel against it until later on.
Weapons: Standard ninja weapons, kunai`s and shurikin.
Strengths: genjutsu, ninjutsu.
Weaknesses: Taijutsu

Stats:Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength3
Speed:11
Chakra Pool:7
Intellect:1
ninjutsu:20
Taijutsu:0
Genjutsu:10

Known jutsu: Special-Jounin get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4. Civilians get 1.
To earn more jutsu, you must learn them thorugh posts and after succeeding your learning, put them up on the jutsu creation, wait for them to be approved, and then add them.

ALL JUTSU MUST BE MADE IN THIS FORMAT UNLESS YOU ARE A CANON CHARACTER.

1. Name: Shadow neck binding.
Element:Kekkei-genkai.
Description: After capturing an opponent with the Shadow Imitation Technique, the user can then further extend their shadow up to the target's throat in the shape of a hand, which chokes them to death. Also, if the Shadow Imitation Technique isn't making the opponent copy their movements, this can be used to bind opponent's body in order to restrain them. The closer the user is to their opponent, the tighter the strangle will become. This technique cannot be used for an extended period of time and weakens with each passing minute. Light is a direct factor in this jutsu. It seems to make the strength of the bind stronger, though has no known effect on the duration of the bind.

2. Name: Shadow Imitation Technique
Element:Kekkei-genkai
Description: The Shadow Imitation Technique allows the user to extend their shadow for as far as it has sufficient area. Once it comes into contact with a target's shadow, the two merge and the target is forced to imitate the user's movements. Therefore, the two can throw shuriken at each other at the same time if the user desires that. (Of course, to prevent hurting themselves, the user just has to have the shuriken holster in a place where you don't normally have it, like the back, so that the opponent draws nothing when the user draws a shuriken.) If the target is out of range, the user can produce a better light source to increase their shadow's size or rely on preexisting shadows for their shadow to freely travel through.

3. Name: Sly mind affect.
Element:N/A
Description: This jutsu causes the enemy to walk around in circles for hours by making it seem as if they're walking straight to their desired destination. The enemy eventually becomes exhausted after traveling the same path over and over.

4. Name: Ash burning pile
Element:Fire
Description:The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim, though only the flesh facing the user (where the ingition starts); thus the damage does not cover the entire body. Despite this, it is still fully capable of disabling an enemy due to the burns. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

5. Name:
Element: Wind
Description:This jutsu allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small ball shape whirlwind. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This jutsu seems to be very fast and very powerful seeing as it is capable of smashing through thick rock.

6. Name: Falling Petal Dance
Element: Wind
Description: This jutsu allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the jutsu, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can control the direction and power of the technique to the max as a last resort

Bloodline: As a member of the nara clan, chiro has the ability to control shadows

Element: Special Jounin get 3, Chunin 2, Genin 1.
Fire and Wind.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Chiro Nara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiro Nara   Chiro Nara Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:13 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem

Chiro Nara
Page 1 of 1