Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Reido Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Reido Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Reido Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Reido Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Reido Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Reido Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Reido Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Reido Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Reido Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Reido Ryoushi I_vote_lcapReido Ryoushi I_voting_barReido Ryoushi I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Reido Ryoushi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorai Nendo
Level 1
Dorai Nendo

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Reido Ryoushi Empty
PostSubject: Reido Ryoushi   Reido Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:26 pm

The Character

Name: Reido Ryoushi
Nickname: N/A
Personality: Reido is more of the ones to be emotionless. Rarely ever showing his emotions or a different facial expression he is considered untouched, meaning not much interests him or gets his attention.
Annoyances: Reido never really shows any sign of annoyances. However one thing that truly annoys him is the cockiness and hyper ninja out there.
Fears: Reido doesn’t have much fear however the absolute fear of his is losing his puppets and weapons.
Family: N/A
Back Ground: At the age of about five Reido was told he had to go to the ninja academy and help his family pay the bills and help the family in this struggle. Being a poor family in Otogakure he never really wanted much but to be successful, knowing never to put emotions with business he felt he was going to succeed because of this knowledge. So he went out to train to become a successful ninja. If this had happen he family would progress through the struggle with some money to spend here and there and they wouldn’t have to farm any more.

As years progressed he became somewhat more skilled, for he had learned to control chakra, and a few wind techniques but nothing super or too glamorous. He helped keep animals away from the farm and such, and he was becoming very useful to his family, for he was the keystone for them to have any progress of what so ever.

As the years progressed things were going smoothly as the genin exams was coming up, for he would now have the opportunity to make much more money and take a very large step to riches. So as they came he easily passed and was a genin, however because most of the ninja in Sound were insane he became crazier and crazier, while he was with his sensei.

As his goal continued, he realized he needed to shoot for something higher, what he would be remembered by as he began to realize his current goal was very easy to have he got most of the money and they were enjoying life, for he wanted to become one of the greatest ninja who ever lived. But in order to do so he would have to learn the basics.

Around the age of seven his family decided to move to the village hidden among the rocks, for their Reido, would probably have a better chance of learning and become a more skilled ninja, because it was a main village. So as he went there he realised all the young ninja there were stuck up self centered jerks. For he had no need for the foolish kids, he wanted to go back to his friends in Otogakure.

For weeks he spent his time plotting how to get there, and he made his successful plan for Iwagakure always went there to collect tax from some man, so Reido would simply go on that ride and tag along. After several failures it worked one day as he was back home.

As years continued Reido became skilled in the art of puppetry. Beginning to slowly lose interest in taijutsu he bcame a weapon master as well as a puppet master.

The Appearence

Height: 4’9
Weight: 110
Basic Appearance:
Clothing: Avatar

The Shinobi

Village: Kirigakure
RP Sample:
Squad: Pending
Affiliation: N/A
Weapons: Reido is known for carrying a mass of weapons. And scrolls. Like Saiseki Kouseitan’i he carrys a kunai with a brown ball on it which explodes sending spikes of earth down in a row. However he also carries the kunai with the light blue ball on it, when it explodes it sends a violent wind surge toward the destination obliterating anything in front of it. Aside from that he carries a few scrolls carrying kunais, senbon, and shurikens. However one of the things that
Strengths:Reido’s known strengths are weapons and puppets. Not having an elemental affinity he never really cares for one.
Weaknesses: Reido’s weaknesses are close range taijutsu and ninjutsu. Never really using ninjutsu nor genjutsu that are his weaknesses.

Stats: 40

Strength:10
Speed:10
Chakra Pool:10
Intellect:7
ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:2
Genjutsu:1

Known jutsu:

Name: Kuro-musha
Element:N/A
Description:A remake of the Sasori’s first puppet Hiruko Reido has been given this puppet as a hope to be on of a great puppeteer. Like the original one he is able to go inside it, however It can launch its fingers which are secretly dipped in poison, and can kill an opponent in four post. Along with a mouth cable wire and where the tongue tail use to be he installed opening in the tongue tail which is able to launch senbon. However as stated in the original one the weakness of the puppest is in the back, where the tongue tail lies.

Name: Dosu Kinuta
Description: After a unknown ninja collected the corpse of Dosu Kinuta he made him into a puppet. However the notable features to the puppet made Dosu is he has detachable limbs. Also having retractable wrist blades on his palms, aswell as having the sound amplifier on his wrist Dosu is a full set puppet. However like Sasori’s Kazekage puppet this puppet has summoning expandable arms. He also has cutting wires.

Name: Kugutsu no Jutsu - Puppetry Technique
Description: Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to use a puppet to attack from afar. Using their body's chakra, the ninja emits strings of chakra that run from their fingers to the puppet. The puppet itself can be loaded with many weapons and tools, allowing the puppet master to remain hidden while the puppet moves and attacks the target

Bloodline: N/A
Element:
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Reido Ryoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reido Ryoushi   Reido Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofshinobi.forumotion.net/index.htm
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Reido Ryoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reido Ryoushi   Reido Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:20 pm

unapproved
-you can only be from leaf, cloud, or mist.
sound is only for missing nins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Reido Ryoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reido Ryoushi   Reido Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:57 pm

approved again xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Sponsored content

Reido Ryoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reido Ryoushi   Reido Ryoushi Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Reido Ryoushi
Page 1 of 1