Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Konjou Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Konjou Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Konjou Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Konjou Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Konjou Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Konjou Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Konjou Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Konjou Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Konjou Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Konjou Ryoushi I_vote_lcapKonjou Ryoushi I_voting_barKonjou Ryoushi I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Konjou Ryoushi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoushi
Level 1
Ryoushi

Konjou Ryoushi Empty
PostSubject: Konjou Ryoushi   Konjou Ryoushi Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:33 pm

The Character

Name: Konjou Ryoushi
Personality: Ryoushi is a very angry individual while he always seems to be in a bad mood. He does know when to hold his tongue. While he does have a small respect for his elders, the only way to truly gain his respect is through battle. He has a hard time being even remotely nice to most guys, though he tends to show more respect for girls as long as they can hold their own.
Annoyances: Ryoushi hates genin and most chunin, he hates most people younger than him. He believes that they are very disrespectful and ignorant towards him. He especially hates teaching and all that it implies.
Fears: Ryoushi really doesn't have any fears though he has a discomfort for giant bugs.
Family: All of Ryoushi's family has died

Back Ground:

The Appearance

Height: 6'2
Weight: 125lbs
Basic Appearance:
Konjou Ryoushi 411

The Shinobi

Village: Mist
RP Sample:
Squad: Leader
Affiliation: Mist
Weapons:
* Ten Swords
* Dart Gun
- 15 Poisonous Darts
Strengths:
*Melee Combat
*Fast Speed
Weaknesses:
*Poor Genjutsu Skills
*Anger Issues
Stats:

Strength: 15
Speed: 15
Chakra Pool: 10
Intellect: 9
ninjutsu: 12
Taijutsu:12
Genjutsu: 5

Known jutsu:

1. Name:
Element:
Description:

2. Name:
Element:
Description:

3. Name:
Element:
Description:

4. Name:
Element:
Description:

5. Name:
Element:
Description:

6. Name:
Element:
Description:

7. Name:
Element:
Description:

8. Name:
Element:
Description:

Element: Fire, Lightning, Water, Earth, or Wind ONLY.
Back to top Go down

Konjou Ryoushi
Page 1 of 1