Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time I_vote_lcapThe Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time I_voting_barThe Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time I_vote_lcapThe Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time I_voting_barThe Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Empty
PostSubject: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:48 am

Silence...a trait often said to permeate here as one could sit at these grounds and listen to the silence all day and not grow bored. It was a weird and interesting trait as most would not accommodate silence with anything interesting but here, it was evident. The great training ground five, said to be the greatest testament to the villages power since the battle of Training Ground one. It is said in the mythes and history books that the Seven Swordsman once held a position against a battalion of enemy troops by themselves just to prevent the men from getting in. The only way in it is said, was through the river that stood beside each of the swordsman. And by the end of the day, the rivers were discolored blood red from the carnage ensued. After that day, the seven rivers of training ground five were forever known as the seven guardians of mist, with each river named after the swordsman that guarded it.

And this is where the darkness clone had risen from, his head poking from the shadows of an overcast willow tree that looked almost as if it were falling over. It grunted as it turned its head left and right, making sure that the team it was supposed to meet hadn't arrived yet as it pulled itself out of the shadow portal it had created. That in itself was a weird trait for a clone to do as most clones don't have the ability to use jutsu, but darkness clones, along with shadow clones, can. Their chakra level also doesn't have to be split evenly as each darkness clone can hold its own in battle as it has the same strength and tolerance level as the user. The only downside is the massive amount of chakra needed for each darkness clone, and the element darkness. The clones can easily use the jutsu of the user as can almost put their own twist into things. Some darkness clones even develop their own personalities as they've been summoned for so long that they've began to experience things the way normal people do. Most people can't tell a darkness clone from a normal person without looking at their shadow as a darkness clone's shadow is always darker than a normal persons though sometimes in direct light, a darkness clones is actually seen to be non existent.

Darkness clones can take a beating in battle which is why they're highly valuable fighting partners though the amount of chakra needed can kill a normal nin even if they're a high ranking jounin. For this very reason, the Kage, Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i, had deemed it a kinjutsu, a forbidden jutsu of considerable rank, thus making it impossible for anyone but a sannin, or High ranking Kouseitan'i member, or a jinchuuriki unable to learn it.

The clone sighed as it went over its own information with a roll of the eyes, 'Why do I always get stuck with baby sitting duty...' It thought sourly as it laid peacefully in a tree high above the grounds where it can observe almost anything. This particular clone had two consciousness, one which it had developed, named Atsusa, and the other Kuro. Kuro was the only personality aside from Edowaado allowed to leave the body during peacetime as he was the only civil one of the three that could actually handle his own encase trouble arise'd. He sighed mentally as he stared out the eyes of the clone watching with more descriptive eyes than the clone for his students, 'Well its because you are the best teacher!' he said to the clone with a happy eye smile. The clone audibly groaned as Kuro chuckled in his mind obviously enjoying his entertainment for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Himoto leaped down onto the grassy field, scuring her shoulder bag didnt fall off. She had been awake since 5 am to be pepeared, it wasent normal for her to get invitet by the mizukage himself to train with one of his shadow clones, and his own genin time, but why he wanted her with she didnt know, maby to learn the young onces something?, she doubtet it, she had only just passed the chunnin exsam when she was 12.

"Hokage-sama", Himoto greetet in a causal manner, stopping in front of the almost-falling old willow in tranning ground 5 were she found him. "Ibrought along my fathers rapport an-..Oi, were`s you team?", she said, looking around sligtly, making her red hair blow in the mild breeze.
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Kizmaru had arrived to the training grounds in a distance.His head was down and looking towards the floor.He had a frown on his face.He had,had his katana unsheathed and continued to pace slowly towards the figure. Aloide couldnt make heads or tails of it seeing as it looked like a mixture (And feels like a Mix of chakra's) of three different people. Aloide had a large sweatdrop at the back of his head a she approached the being . He had looked up at the the thing and wondered what he should call it. He had thought of a name and decided to call it. "Hybrid!!!" He had stared at the figure and wondered if he should give it a better nickname name then that.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofshinobi.forumotion.net/index.htm
Zane
Level 2
Zane

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Zane would walk out towards the small gathering of people, walking at a slower pace as if she were a bit frightened. She was carrying her very ugly blank doll in her arms. As she walked towards them, she walked unevenly off balance. This was due to a large steel bat that hung from her belt and messed up her balance greatly. The purple haired girl saw her teammate, Kizmaru, and waved slightly, "Oh h-hello Kizmaru-san.." Then she noticed the strange man and woman and her hug around her doll tightened. "And um.. Hello you t-two.." She'd add with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Level 3
Satoshi Kensei

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Satoshi walked toward the training ground, grasping his head in what it seemed like pain. His eyes began to flash from brown to yellow, before setting onto brown. His demonic like aura faded into his natural one and he began to pant. The submission Lord Craedus had him in seemed to have wore off for now. For now. Satoshi sighed and walked to training ground five, feeling the effects from the fight he had with Kizmaru yesterday. Damnit.. He thought, his stress noticeable. He came to the training ground, looking at everyone. He hoped no one noticed.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:48 am

The clone sighed deeply as it watched the young-lings enter the training ground, each in their own ... special way ... It was interesting for him, but yet he almost didn't care, 'I need a name...' he thought apathetically as he crouched deftly before spring jumping from the tree branch, receiving a soft groan and an audible crack from the large piece of wood. He flipped backwards, keeping his center of balance towards his hips as he kept his left leg straight out in front of him for the flip. His body was bent at a seventy-five degree angle with his right leg bent silently so when he finally came closer to the ground, he could slide it forward and stomp, thus diverting the energy from his legs and body to the ground around him.

He landed with a loud crunch that could be heard by all three, which would cause them all to turn towards him as he stepped away from the large crater he was now occupying. He looked behind him to see the water filling in the crater become a small lake and smiled, 'Whelp i've done some good today... he thought, causing Kuro to groan and smash his head against the walls of the clones brain. The clone sighed at Kuro's efforts to give him a massive headache and shrug it off as he pulled out a large black mask that had the gray visage of a snarling fox. Two grey fox ears protruded from the top sides of the mask that were in such avid detail, you would have thought they were real.

His hands slipped behind him as he reached into his kunai pouch silently and slid his fingers through the holes of four kunai before quickly whipping his hands out and across his chest. He bent his knees slightly as he got into a battle stance before whipping the Kunai at the four from seemingly from different points of the training ground as a multitude of objects shot out from the shadows. Now one would wonder, where had the clone, A) have time to make the clones, and B) how did the clone make more clones. Well those are simple...

Flashback

Time Period: 45 minutes before any of you arrived

'Kuro-sama, I don't know how to test genin, how the hell am I supposed to teach them if I don't know what they already know...', thought the clone distressfully, obviously he hadn't received all of Emanyeru's qualities. 'First off, calm down, your a clone of Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i, who's probably the most fearsome warrior to ever live, and your distressin about genin, I mean come on man snap out of it. Second off, why don't you just fight them, you know, ruff'em up a little, see how they react to certain situations. If they pass, you train them, if they fail, well its okay then, because you don't have to train them. So just set up a few traps and battle them head on'.

The clone nodded as that sounded almost like sound advice and smirked to himself, 'Set a trap eh...' He lifted his body up with one arm and swung it over a tree branch as he began making handseals with the other creating seven other darkness clones before he touched the ground. He smirked to his comrades and laughed maniacally, "Alright crew here's the deal...we got about fourty-five minutes to an hour before those brats get here. So lets start setting up some traps. I want one group setting up the mines all over the grounds, remember after the training however to remove them.

I want another group setting up the tree traps, I want those things tested before they're set in place, I don't want it to miss fire and hit me. I want another group to set up the water ambush, i'm fully expecting these kids to try and head across the rivers. I want you guys to be there and be ready for that, intercept them and battle them if you have to. I want another team to head across the river and summon more Darkness clones to set up battle teams and forest ambushes for just in case they make it across the river. I want the last team to set up a kunai barrage ambush, shuriken barrage ambush, and an assault ambush team. I mean I want these guys overwhelmed by sheer firepower. You guys providing the support, remember to open up the SGS encase you have to use a jutsu or two".

The clone finished barking out orders as the others moved out to follow what it said to the letter, knowing that this was probably going to be the most elaborate trap set in history. Whoever was coming here, was about to come through a shit storm. The lead clone, grinned and jumped back into his tree, and sat where he originally sat as he observed everything. He counted the number of kunai and shuriken with him, and noted that there were twenty of each. He checked the scroll pockets and his mask before grinning and barking out one final order, "Don't forget to put on the masks as well, lets let these kids think, that the ANBU is here testing them!" He cackled madly as Kuro joined in, he pulled out a long red blade that glinted in the pale early sunlight before smiling, Today might not be so bad after all...'

End Flashback

The clone chuckled mentally at the reminder of what happened as he finally thought of a name for himself, 'Kitsuneken...Foxblade...has a nice ring to it eh Kuro-sama...'. Kuro only nodded as he watched to see what happened, knowing that if anyone looked at his face at this exact moment, a lost emotion would be shining through, the emotion of ... expectation ...

End Post

Alright guys I know your going to draw blanks at this post so imma explain it a bit okay?

1) The initial attack: "His hands slipped behind him as he reached into his kunai pouch silently and slid his fingers through the holes of four kunai before quickly whipping his hands out and across his chest. He bent his knees slightly as he got into a battle stance before whipping the Kunai at the four from seemingly from different points of the training ground as a multitude of objects shot out from the shadows."

Alright so basically I had thrown eight kunai at the four of you while other kunai and shuriken were coming from the shadows of the trees at you at the same time.

2) The Flash Back: It was just simply a way to explain what had happen, none of these are going to affect you yet expect the last parts.

3) The emphasis on time: So that way you guys wouldn't be like "Oh I would have seen those then" well no you wouldn't have because it was Fourty-five minutes to an hour before you showed up. I stated that at the beginning of the flashback and in the flashback itself so that there would be no confusion.

If you have any other questions, just PM or ask me in the cbox.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Himoto had observed his movements all the time in silence, only one or 2 times the young chunnin removed her eyes to look at his 3 students.

When he threw the kunai`s, it took Himoto a moment befor realising that serval kunai`s and shirkings from the shadows of the trees. Himoto drew her katana that was strapped to her back, and with her other hand, she drew a kunai. Himoto stepped back sigtly so the first kunai he had thrown ended into the ground, befor she turned around, ueing her katana to stop most of the kunai`s, while the kunai in her other hand took care of the rest. This wasent a big challenge for Himoto, but knowing the mizukage right, it was just foreplay.
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Kizmaru blinked quickly as he had stumbled back a bit.He had raised his katana up and began to spin it around with one hand.With the arm he was twirling it with,he had then began to pump chakra through his arm.He had then made a silver chakra shield infront of him to deflect the kunai from harming him.He had then subsided the defense maneuver and scoffed.He had then said "We arent babies,Hybrid. Come on." Kizmaru had folded his arms and pouted.

Last edited by Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zane
Level 2
Zane

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Zane's eyes had ben glued to the man the entire time, watching him pull out the kunai was enough incntive to back up, unhook Escaliborg. Then he threw the kunai towards the team. Dropping the doll from her grasp, Zane gripped her bat with both hand and spun once to gain enough momentum to smack the kunai away. She grinned as she did so and fell onto her bottom from being off balanced. Though not seeing on of the shadowed kunai, it sliced a small bit of Zane's shoulder, "Ow!" She gritted her teeth and looked at the cut.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Level 3
Satoshi Kensei

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Satoshi, although stressed, was still on high alert. He spread his legs out and reached into his own ninja tool pouch, the man doing the same. "It seems like you ANBU ninja are trying to test up before Mizukage comes, eh?" Satoshi questioned. They looked like ANBU, but the chakra signature was vaguely familiar, and it seemed to be coming from the all around. He stood his ground as the wave of weaponry flew at him. He ducked under them, and quickly released a wave of four projectiles of his own. One shuriken accidentally slipped from his grasp during the throw and hit the ground only yards infront of him. An explosion went out, and the shuriken was nothing. Satoshi blinked, "What the hell?" He looked down and picked up a stick, and hurled it with immense force at a spot feet behind Zane. Another explosion.

Satoshi crossed his arms, arching an eyebrow at this occurrence. He started to the put the pieces together. The all around projectile attack? The explosions. He smiled and raised his fist into the air. "Guys! He probably set traps!" He pointed with both hands at the area around him. "There are probably kunai launchers around here! We should try to disable them! Also! Put chakra into the soles of your feet, maybe you won't set off the bombs or the chakra mines." They had to be chakra mines. The soils and grass would have put dug out if they were actual land mines. Satoshi did a handsign and water began to rise from the lake and take form next to the three genin. The water took a solid shape, and formed a clone of Satoshi. "Guys! Go take out the kunai launchers first! I got this guy!" Satoshi said. 'The water clones will go with ya'!" The clones nodded and ran off, hoping that Kizmaru and Zane would follow.

The real Satoshi and the clone next to him decided to pit themselves against the seemingly ANBU member himself. He withdrew his katana and tanto and stood with his two swords held out to his sides, and his legs together. By doing that, he issued a standard kenjutsu match. Satoshi jumped into the air, and the clone slid under him, holding his hands out against the soles of the boy's feet. He released a blast of telekinetic energy, sending Satoshi into the air. Satoshi took on the bullet position and dove toward the ANBU member, holding his blades out. As he approached the man, he would bring his swords down one by one, slashing and cutting at him. As he came closer, the following words could be heard: May the best swordsman win.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:22 pm

The clone blinked softly as he watched the teams reactions, their various actions showing that they were either ill prepared or ill informed. This led him to be a little smug and pat himself on the back for a good job, but thus that didn't stop him from being alert. He sighed as the last boy to arrive had set off two of the mines and seemingly located two others that were near him and the other boy who had deflected his kunai and detonated them before they could react. This would throw off either of their plans and drown out the last boys words and actions.

He sighed as he looked up and noted a medium sized branch before for slashing upward with his hand, cutting it loose. It dropped into his outstretched fingers before being curled around in a tight grip. He slowly swung the make shift wooden blade around till it was angled towards the ground right in front of him, with the "blade" end facing towards the ground and the "hilt" towards him. He grabbed another kunai with his left hand that he held in a reverse grip that allowed him to block and retaliate quickly.

He let out another audible groan as he stepped forward on light feet as the mines were not activated with chakra but with pressure and slid forward on a mass of air that actually propelled him faster than normal allowing him to close in on the chuunin and genin before they would be able to react to his second attack. his hands moved to his side as he propelled himself, the wooden blade being held out to the side while the kunai in front provided ultimate offense and retaliation to any action. He decided that he would work on the chuunin as three other masked clones popped out of the shadows of the surrounded trees with standard issue ANBU swords in hand, that were held in the standard kiri swordsman kenjutsu style.

The clones said nothing choosing to observe the genin for a moment as the main clone closed on the chuunin and slashed forward with his left hand bringing the kunai in an upward arc slashing from shoulder to temple while pulling his other blade back a little while infusing diamond chakra into the blade giving it the properties of the gem while keeping it the same color and texture. This allowed hit to whip his sword arm around and aim it at the girls should in the same instance as the slash showing that he was also ambidextrous and quick thinking for an "ANBU".
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Himoto had listend to the soft and sad purres from Akuma in her head, through the mental link Ayane had given her and Akuma when they first meet. The young Chunnin was thinking over calling on him, yet again, it would just be the easy way out, and of cause the mizukage was gonna ask were one of his chunnins had the demonic creature from. As the main clone came closer, Himoto begang to form her handseals. Normaly she would had used the Wind jutsu she knew on rank B, but it would be a waist of chakra, and seeing as she didnt wanted to hurt the genin girl by her side, Himoto desided to use a diffrent jutsu.

Being quick on the handseals, Himoto managed to dodge the "sword". But she wasent fast enough to dodge the kunai that burried itself into her left shoulder, but it didnt stop her. Himoto grapped around his wrist(on the hand holding the kunai), and started the jutsu. Small sparks appeard at her finger tips. Only a second later, strong lightling stroke through the body of the main clone.
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Kizmaru had been cut off in mide sentence by the unknown explosions near him.He had dropped his katana and began to shield his body with his arms,crouching down and shivering.A few moments later he rose to his feet,panting a bit trying to breathe from the clearing smoke.Soon after,He had picked up his wooden katana before hearing the rustling of bushes.He had turned towards where the trees were and stared at clones hold Anbu swords.Kimaru had swallowed hard,making a gulping noise.Deciding to attack the preemptive strike,he had then reached around his back for where his kunai pouch was at and slid three of his fingers into 3 separate kunai.He had then quickly pulled out his hand,along with the kunai and thrusts it forward in the three clone's directions.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Level 2
Zane

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:19 pm

"eek!" Squealed Zane as the mine exploded behind her. She fell foward, spinning around with Escaliborg. She looked towrads Satoshi and Kizmaru but two more explosions drowned out their words. Very confused, she looked to the Chunin female and then towards the clones with the blades. She gulped then saw Kizmaru lunge towards them. Another clone and the Chunin engaged each other then her strike through the clone.

Zane fumbled with Escaliborg and hopped over to the girl's side. She looked at the wound. "Mam! You're hurt.. D-Do you need healing..?"
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Level 3
Satoshi Kensei

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:06 pm

He closed his eyes, knowing that the explosions drowned out his orders. He growled, and gripped his weapon as he glided over the smoke. He decided to redirected his self and dove directly where Zane and Hitomi landed. He did a barrel roll, and used his katana to severe the stick, and then swung down at the clone with his tanto. His brown eyes met the clone's silver orbs. He turned and smiled at Zane. "Don't worry, Baby! Sato-kun is here to save ya'!!"
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:36 pm

The clone hardly blinked as the katana impacted the diamond stick, the resounding smack echoing through the clearing as the clone grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt hoisting him up to eye slit level, "I don't like brats...who try to make themselves seem...important...". The clone gripped the cloth harder as he shoved the tip end of the stick into the boys side, digging it in for maximum effect, his eyes swirling dark as he smirked staring deeply into the boys eyes as the genjutsu would begin. He formed a horse handseal with his spare hand starting the genjutsu before letting the boy go so he could experience his nightmares alone and side kicked him into a tree where he would be out of the way and out of his hair.

He nodded to the other clones, giving them the okay as the deftly dodged the kunai and went to engage the remaining members of Team 1. The first clone reaching Aloide in seconds, going for an underhand fake before moving to a side winded swipe. Should the plan work, the boy would have attempted to either jump over the attack or jump back ignoring the secondary swipe coming after receiving a major gash along his chest. The second and third clones came about Zane and Himoto as the lead clone withdrew the diamond chakra from his stick before tossing it at the boy he had punted away attempting to pin him to the tree with the stick. His eyes clenched as he looked at the two women before scoffing and walking away, "Kill them..." it spoke silently as it wavered before disappearing from view.

The second and third clones grinned happily as they readied their blades preparing to strike down upon the two without any remorse or care about their lives.

Jutsu Used:

• [url]=http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Ninja_Art:_Infinite_Nightmare[/url]
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:02 am

Himoto breath a little hard and held her arm onto the wounded shoulder, caused by the impact. The young chunnin new she probably couldt use her jutsu`s so good. But she had learnd to withinstand pain, tranning with isji wasent a walk on roses. When the young boy, she hadent learnd the name on, destroyed the "sword", on the main clone that had attacked her, Himoto knew she probably had to thank him later. "..N..No im fine", she said to the girl named zane, the name she had heard the young boy say to her. During all this, akuma had groweld, whimperd, being close to beg, himoto over the mental link to be summond, and the smell of blood had made im restless, mostly because it was his "mommy`s" blood. Himoto formed the few handseals, inoring the pain, befor slamming her hand on the heatlhy arm, down onto the ground. In a poff of smoke, a large ugly devilish beast, with horn plates on its back, large human-alike hands with claws at the end of the fingers, a open mouth with 5 long tounges, each with a mouth at the tip, dripping with salivia due to it was hungry. Akuma roared as it picked up Himoto and zane, in its human-alike hands. "..Its okay..he wont hurt us", Himoto assured the younger zane, while she was holding her shoulder. Akuma turned its ugly heard towards the 2 clones, roaring.
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:07 pm

Kizmaru had leaned back a bit, surprised at the clone's speed.Kizmaru had then leaped into the air to evade the swipe.He had suddenly felt a strong chest pain.He had then received a large gash on his torso.He then moved his right arm and placed it on his chest,tear drops forming showing his pain and anger while beginning to yell.He had then dropped the wooden katana,seeing as he no longer thought it would do any good.He had then noticed this was real and unsheathed the Tsurugi he had received not too long ago.Kizmaru was kneeling from the pain he felt.Blood slowly dripping from his chest,he had rose from his kneeling position and attempted to wield the blade in his left hand.

Kizmaru had taken his right arm from his chest and slipped it into his kunai pouch once more,slipping his fingers into four Kunai holes.He had quickly drawn them out towards the clone once more.He had then began to pump chakra into his katana.The wind had began to compress itself around the blade making invisible with the sunlight.Kizmaru had then swung his blade downwards in a horizontal position,releasing a wind blast digging through the ground towards the clone's direction as well.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Level 2
Zane

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Zane muffled her squeal as she was picked up by a large being. It was scarey.. This whole day was. She looked over to the wounded Hitomi and then to Satoshi, unconcious. Feeling guilt for his pain, Zane focued chakra into her arms and legs. She launched off the creature's hand and bounced onto the ground, picking up Escaliborg. Spinning to pick up momentum Zane's arms started unstitching. Threads wrapped around the bat as she swung up towards one of the clone's stomachs.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Level 3
Satoshi Kensei

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:55 pm

As he was grabbed, he closed his eyes and turned his head away from his sensei in fright. He opened his eyes slightly, unknowingly setting into the genjutsu. He growled slowly, and placed his hands on the clone's wrist, trying to rip himself out of his grasp.
"Fool..Why don't you use my power..?" A deep voice echoed through the genin's mind, and he gritted his teeth in discomfort. A dark aura began to surround him. "Why don't you submit to me, Lord Craedus. I am you. I am what you will be, you cannot escape me.." Lord Craedus continued, trying to sway the boy over. Satoshi screamed in absent pain as he slowly succumbed to the darkness.

Satoshi fell into the genjutsu but Lord Craedus didn't. Once Satoshi was trapped within the depths of his mind, Lord Craedus overshadowed the boy. Craedus opened his eyes and the once brown were know a vibrant gold. He smirked deviantly and slipped out of the man's grip. He smirked, and stuck his swords into the ground, and looked over to both Hitomi and Zane. He smirked at Zane, before turning back to the clone. He stared at the ground, and gripped the blades before charging at the clone. He swung around and began to bring down his blades onto the man, hoping to cause some damage.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:16 pm

The clone blinked as the boys eyes changed from yellow to brown in a few blinks, causing him and Kuro to think over it for a few seconds. It dawned on Kuro instantly however when the boy began to act differently and pulled himself from the clones grip. But the clone was not so easily fooled either. He struck quickly and without hesitation before the boy could even react and slammed his palm into the boys head while pushing his chakra out into the boys brain. The attack would put the boy and anything else into a comatose state until the chakra was forcibly removed, thus incapacitating him for the rest of the fight. The clone then turned to the large, demonic summon that the chuunin had called and arched an eyebrow, 'Okay Kuro-sama...what...is that...' Kuro could only stare blankly as he went over his known archives of monsters from the hell realm and shrugged, 'Got me kid...all I know is...its big, its got claws and sharp teeth, and it wants to eat you...'.

The clone deadpanned as he stepped away from the would be unconscious boy as he sighed and with through handseals while placing his hand upon the ground, "Well then its time for this summon to return from whence it came..." Suddenly diamond began to pool out from its palm as the two other clones kept the others preoccupied with themselves, moving around and slashing out at random but quickly pulling back before the summon would have the chance to swipe at them. The main clone grunted as the diamond collected underground forming a rather large spike that aimed itself at the summon. The clone huffed silently as he slammed his other palm into the diamond causing to the spike to shoot out into the summon before it could be alerted of an attack. The diamond spike would be hard enough, heavy enough, and sharp enough to pierce the hard skin of the summon and spill its blood on the ground though the clone wasn't all to sure that the attack would hit either, but he was certain it was with the two girls not paying attention to him.

He sighed and looked over at the last clone that was dueling with the young Kouseitan'i boy with an arched eyebrow, 'Hmm...' the fight piqued his interest causing him to focus more on it and less on the others as he studied the boys fighting style, nothing the obvious weaknesses for it, and the ways to improve it. He stored these thoughts away for when he was to be dispelled and smirked, 'Ah...its good to be the leader...' He smiled as he crouched and watched the fight a little more, noting as the clone waited for the boy to get closer before whirling its blade around in an impressive show of swordsmanship before pushing itself to the side, thus dodging the kunai and the wind rave before spinning out of its slide and slashing at the boys side. The main clone grinned as he watched, noting that the boy left too much of his side, and back open to attacks which the clone had taken advantage of immediately, continuing its onslaught as he didn't seek to pay attention but continue its spin working its way behind the boy while slashing upwards vertically, aiming to disable the boy via, his back muscles which support his bodies forward movement and upper body strength.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:46 am

Himoto had her eyes looking at the main clone, it seemend, well surprised over seeing akuma, wich she wasent surprised of. Her thoughts was being tormented by the whimpers of her beloved companion. *Mommy, lets go..*, *no, only a coward runs when not needed to, i need to proove ourselfs here...we need to proove ourselfs..we do not run, not even if it means dying..its more honorable to die while you try to reach you life dreams, than to just run away..see the faith in youself..*. Himoto`s words made akuma`s whimpering stop.

During the half minut they had used on that, neither of them saw the diamond spike that the clone had formed using the underground diamonds. Akuma quickly placed, more pushed, Himoto onto the grass. Akuma took its head down to its large feet, withdrew its tounge`s into the mouth and curled up. When the spike hit, it did bore a little into the hard armor plates on the back of akuma that was procting the hole body now, like when a amedilo rolled itself around in danger.

Himoto used the moment to lay one hand on the ground, forming handseals with the other, her eyes half opend.
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Kizmaru had watched both his attacks fail. He had frowned out of frustration as he then thought of what to do next.He had then watched the clone evade his attack.Before he could react again,he had felt a sharp pain to the side of him.He had clutched the side of his ribs are and held it a bit.He had fell into a kneeling position.He then had then turned his head a bit,ignoring the pain to watch what the clone was gonna do next.He had then shifted his body to face the clone and held the katana in front of him to block the secondary slash that was coming towards him.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Level 2
Zane

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Zane watched as the diamond spike struck the large summoning of Hitomi's and curled up. Seeing as the attention wasn't on her Zane quickly ran to the wounded chunin. Laying Escaliborg beside her she formed several handsigns and collected a mass of chakra into her hands and placed them on her shoulder. The chakra stopped the blood and started slowly divided the cells. "Um.. Here Miss.."

Jutsu used:
Basic Healing Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The user channels a mass of chakra into a wounded area. The mass slowly regenerates the blood, skin, muscle etc.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Level 3
Satoshi Kensei

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:33 pm

The possession wore up and Satoshi fell back, out cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next