Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:45 am

The clone smirked as the team had seemed to pass its exam, 'Emanyeru will be proud of me...I didn't kill the little bastards...' He turned his back and snapped his fingers dispelling the Clone attack Kizmaru, and the two others before crouching down and bowing his head. He snapped upwards flying through the air before landing on another tree branch with a sigh as he pulled out a scroll and began to write his report in it, "You guys can take a break...", he spoke as he sat there and wrote down his notes and observations before sighing. He rolled up the scroll silently before holding it in both hands while doing a series of handseals before slamming his palms down on the tree causing a puff of smoke to appear as the scroll disappeared from view, obviously going to Emanyeru's location where he can read it.

The clone sighed once again as he slid off the side of the branch and landed in front of the team again, "Alright, team survival exercise complete...", he walked over to the down Satoshi and placed his palm over the boys head before forcing a large amount of chakra into his head removing the comatose state, "Its time to begin our chakra exercises...I want all of you to pull out a kunai as I will not be supplying you with one for this exercise". The clone stretched as he waited for them to finish getting up and complying with his orders before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:20 am

Himoto bit her lip, it hurted the healing, but she could see with her own eyes, that her wound in the shoulder was healing. Himoto bit her lip but heard the clone talk to them. The young chunnin got to her feet and looked at the clone. "..Team?..im not worthy to become mizukage-sama`s student," Himoto said in a lower voice, befor drawing a kunai from her pouch. Akuma laid itself down under a willow 20 meters from them, looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Kizmaru had panted a bit as he saw the clone disperse.He had sheathed his katana and plopped to the ground.He closed his eyes and clutched his chest and ribs where he had be slashed at.He had closed his eyes tightly and had a puckered up face.He had rocked back and forth seeing as that actually kept him from feeling the pain so much.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofshinobi.forumotion.net/index.htm
Zane
Level 2
Zane

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:52 pm

As Zae completed the healing for the girl, she looked to the clone whom instructed them. She knelt down and picked up Escaliborg and quickly clipped it onto her belt. Zane looked at Kizmaru and Satoshi, "Do.. Do you two need some healing..? I have plenty of chakra left.." She whispered to them. Then she looked over to the clone and quickly fumbled for a kunai on her right hip.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Level 3
Satoshi Kensei

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:17 pm

"Idiot.." The same baritone voice echoed through the boy's head.
"Shut up.."
"Idiot.." The voice contiuned, but this time in a sing-song voice.
"Shut the fuck up!" Satoshi pumped the metal bars of the cage inside of his consciousness. He growled, and gripped the bars tightly. Lord Craedus took a cautious step back, and smirked, holding his hands up in defense. He chuckled darkly and crossed his arms over his chest. "He knocked you out pretty damn easy."
"He knocked YOU out pretty easy." Satoshi growled, correcting him. Craedus only smiled and placed his hands in his pocket, staring Satoshi down. Satoshi met his gaze, growling in his throat. He blinked and stared at his inner darkness. "Wait..this is my body..I control it.." He easily opened the cage and stepped out, walking over to Craedus. Craedus kept his ground and smirked.

Satoshi stared him down and smirked. "Get in the cage." He ordered, pointing back to the cell he was in. Craedus smirked and did what he was told. "Oh yeah, kid. You're waking up.."

Satoshi sat up and looked around, his vision a bit blurry. He looked up at Zane and blushed, before looking back over to the clone known as Kuro. He stood up and shook his head at Zane, withdrawing a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:33 pm

The clone sighed, "Alright, your first exercise is tree walking, note I said walking, and not climbing, as you will not be scaling these walls with your hands but with your feet, I understand that this maybe a difficult concept for you...but its what we have to do...". He pointed to a nearby oak tree and walked over to it silently. He pointed at his feet while making a single handseals, and began to gather his chakra causing a small whirlwind to spin around his feet before sticking his foot to the wood of the tree. He placed his other foot against the tree as well before starting to walk up the side of the tree. He reached the lowest branch on the tree which was still fifty feet up before flipping onto the branch and sitting down, "Now I want you all to do what I just did. Use your kunai's to mark your positions..."
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Himoto bit her lip, she probably had a avange here, since she had trained this with her own squad a year ago when she was a genin herself. Himoto calmy walked over to the tree, standing a good 7 feet away, befor she formed 2 single handseals. A small burst of wind appeard under her feet. The young kunoichi chunnin, ran towards the tree, and went up of it. When she reached the highest branch, Himoto made a deep cut into the wood, befor jumping down, landing onto the ground with a little "thud", in the grass. She stepped over to the side of the clone, so the genins could go.
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Kizmaru had looked toward the large oak tree.He had wonder if he had enough chakra to scale the tree to get higher then everybody else.He sighed a bit and began to focus his chakra into his feet.He decided to go next after the Chuunin.He had then cautiously placed his left foot first onto the tree itself and placed his right foot on the tree as well,not to far from the ground to test his footing.He had then began to pace up the Oak tree slowly,rapidly increasing his speed.He had made it half way to the tree before he had ran out of chakra and began to fall off.He had quickly unsheathed a kunai and swished the tree a bit lower then where he actually made it and landed on his back. "Ow..." Kizmaru had began to pout.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofshinobi.forumotion.net/index.htm
Zane
Level 2
Zane

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Zane winced when she saw Kizmaru fall. She thought it was impossible.. She had no better chakra control.. So. Deciding to get it over quickly Zane stepped forward. She unhooked Escaliborg from her side and set it beside her doll on the ground. Gripping her kunai tightly she poured chakre into thte soles of her feet. She dashed onto the tree and took 4 steps before she lost focus and started falling down. "Tch!" She sliced the bark, a few inches under Kizmaru's and kicked off the tree, flipping and landing on her feet.

She stuck out her bottom lip and sighed as she saw how pathetic the mark was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time   The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Crest of the Rivers, The Beats of Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2