Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator I_vote_lcapHakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator I_voting_barHakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator I_vote_lcapHakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator I_voting_barHakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakudoshi Kaguya
Level 2
Hakudoshi Kaguya

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator Empty
PostSubject: Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator   Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:37 pm

The Character

Name: Hakudoshi Kaguya

Nickname: The God of Sadism, the King of Pain, the Master of Torture, the Self-Proclaimed Silver Back of the Shinobi World.

Personality: Hakudoshi tends to act in a cocky, arrogant manner. He sometimes starts cursing for no reason when he speaks, probably because he chooses to, whether or not it annoys the person he talks to. He has a tendency to refer to Nagato as Bossman Nagato and refers to his Devah Realm Pein as Bossman Pein, sometimes referring to him as Bossman Yahiko. He tends to refer to Konan as 'Momma' and he shows a lot of respect towards one Itachi Uchiha for his mastery over illusions. Whenever he tortures someone, he tends to torture someone whether or not they tell him what he wants to know. Hell, even IF they do tell him, he will still torture them to insanity or even kill them.

Annoyances: Hakudoshi hates people who mock him about his height or his 'age'. He also tends to get very annoyed when someone doubts his abilities.

Fears: Hakudoshi fears finding a better Taijutsu user then he is,

Family: Hakudoshi has no family.

Back Ground: Believe it or not, Hakudoshi is not a normal kid. He was basically created by Pein artificially instead of naturally. Hakudoshi was born in one of Pein's labs, designed to be a merciless torture expert that loves to give and receive pain. Hakudoshi was genetically altered so that way once he reached the age of seven, he would stop growing and stop aging since Pein believed that people would underestimate Hakudoshi because of his age. Half of Hakudoshi's genes are unknown while the other half is of Kaguya genes, thus making Hakudoshi half-Kaguya. When Hakudoshi was powerful enough, Pein inducted him into the ANBU Torture/Interrogation Division so that he could help the village and Pein himself extract important information for the Rain Village and sometimes for the Akatsuki as well. Pein tends to let Hakudoshi do whatever he pleases and go wherever he pleases as long as he doesn't endanger the Rain Village or tell anyone what he knows about the Akatsuki, not that Pein would ever tell him about any of the Akatsuki's secrets anyway and it wasn't because Pein didn't trust Hakudoshi, it was because Hakudoshi wasn't a member of the organization. When Hakudoshi first saw Konan, he instantly liked her so ever since, he tended to start referring to her as his Momma, though Konan nor Pein can understand why.

The Appearence

Height: 4 feet 5 inches

Weight: 75 pounds of muscle

Basic Appearance: Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator 54672

Clothing: Hakudoshi tends to wear a pearl-colored battle kimono although whenever he's on duty, he wears his ANBU mask and ANBU armor

The Shinobi

Village: Rain

Squad: N/A

Affiliation: Rain Village and the Akatsuki

Weapons: His bones

Strengths: Taijutsu/Kenjutsu

Weaknesses: Genjutsu and Ninjutsu

Stats:

Strength: 10

Speed: 50

Chakra Pool: 20

Intellect: 50

Ninjutsu: 10

Taijutsu/Kenjutsu: 50

Genjutsu: 10

Known jutsu:

(Basic Ninjutsu)

1 Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: Supplementary
Element: None
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is
occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" (瞬身のシスイ, Shunshin no Shisui), likely referring to this technique.The Body Flicker Technique has various variations among thedifferent hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the Sand Body Flicker (砂瞬身, Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the Mist Body Flicker (霧瞬身, Kiri-Shunshin), Water Body Flicker (水瞬身, Mizu-Shunshin), and Leaf Body Flicker (木ノ葉瞬身, Konoha-Shunshin).

2 Name: Senbon Mist Technique
Hand Seals: Ox → Horse → Monkey
Description: Senbon Mist Technique is a custom-made Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hakudoshi. Hakudoshi will gather chakra into his throat and make the Ox, Horse and Monkey hand seals. He will then exhale a large mist of senbon needles made of chakra out of his mouth.

3 Name: Transformation Technique
Description: This jutsu allows the user to assume the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konohagakure Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu. The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since
it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be,
most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts much mental strain on the inexperienced ninja.

4 Name: Rope Escape Technique
Description: A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up. How this is done is unknown.

5 Name: Genjutsu Release
Description: The Genjutsu Release is a basic Academy Technique taught to all Academy Students. The ninja to stop the flow of chakra in their body, and then apply an even stronger power to disrupt the flow of the caster's chakra; this is called Genjutsu Release (幻術解, Genjutsu Kai). This can also be done by an unaffected ninja.

6 Name: Tree Climbing Practice
Description: This is a training method used to gain the basic skills of chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong the bark of the tree will break and the user will fall.

7 Name: Water Surface Walking Practice
Description: This training method is used to gain better chakra control. It involves emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of the one's feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. It has also been shown that one can use their chakra to "skate" across the water surface, instead of walking or running. And as noted by Jiraiya during episode 14 of the shipuuden series the more one trains this technique the more they reach a state where they stand on water without even noticing it or basically even trying.

8 Name: Shadow Clone Technique
Description: Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original. Unlike other clone techniques, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made
from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person. In the anime, Sasuke Uchiha claims that the Sharingan can distinguish clones from the original, however various events throughout the series seem to indicate that this is not the case, implying that the Sharingan was merely used to keep track of the
original's movements.

9 Name: Body Replacement Technique
Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach using the Body Flicker Technique, the moment an attack hits. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. The user can then use this confusion to escape or launch a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Basically all ninja know this technique. The anime has a number of other objects being used for this jutsu, such as a boulder, mud, a scarecrow, and even a large rolled-up carpet. These items are usually nowhere in sight, suggesting that they are merely gags meant to lighten up the situation and not an actual part of the jutsu. Additionally, the normal practice of switching places with a section of log is done in several places that have no such thing anywhere nearby.

(Clan Jutsus)

10 Name: Bone Projectiles
Description: Kimimaro fires three to five sharp bone spikes at the opponent.

11 Name: Drilling Finger Bullets
Description: Kimimaro fires his fingertip bones at an opponent like bullets. Since he has regenerative bones, the rate of fire from his arsenal can become limitless. These bullets were unable to penetrate Gaara's Shield of Sand though they did severely dent it and nearly strike Gaara. The skin the bullets tear through to fire is also healed by the end of the technique.

12 Name: Thorns
Description: Kimimaro delivers a series of slashes with two bone swords until he cuts his opponent into the air where he delivers a series of slashes at lightning speed.

13 Name: Dance of the Beautiful Linen
Description: Kimimaro slices upward with a sword made of bone and then extends his bones from his back to throw the opponent into the air violently.

14 Name: Dance of the Bell Tree
Description: Kimimaro uses his bone sword to strike the enemy with amazing speed at different vital areas of their body. This attack can be used repeatedly in succession to not give the enemy a chance to attack back.

15 Name: Dance of the Camellia
Description: Kimimaro performs this jutsu by modifying the humerus (upper arm bone) of either his right or left arm to create a short, hilt-less bone sword. Since he can increase and compress the density of his bones, he can make the sword harder than steel. He then uses the sword to fight; his style uses quick cuts and thrusts to disable opponents quickly. He is extremely proficient with this sword and can, not only deflect shuriken, but also dispatch a large number of Shadow Clones with this technique.

16 Name: Dance of the Clematis - Vine
Description: Using his kekkei genkai, Kimimaro can modify and pull out his own spinal column to use as a flexible chain staff, regrowing a new spine to replace the removed one. The protrusions on the vertebrae are modified to make them stronger and sharper. This chain whip can also be used to tie up and bind enemies, which is most useful when attempting to follow up this technique with the Dance of the Clematis - Flower technique.

17 Name: Dance of the Clematis - Flower
Description: This is a follow-up to the Dance of the Clematis: Vine. Kimimaro's entire forearm is encased in a giant drill made of bone to attack the trapped victim. The bone is strengthened (through compression and its plaited spiral shape) to become the hardest type of bone the body can produce. The bone resembles a flower, hence the name. Despite its strength, it was unable to penetrate Gaara's Ultimate Absolute Defense: Shield of Shukaku.

18 Name: Dance of the Cypress
Description: Kimimaro repeatedly attacks the enemy with alternating attacks with his sword and his knee bones.

19 Name: Dance of the Diamond World
Description: Kimimaro slices downward acrobatically with his sword repeatedly at a fast pace, slicing the enemy's knees repeatedly, thus making it harder for his targets and opponents to move their legs.

20 Name: Dance of the Eightfold Vines
Description: Kimimaro pulls out two bone swords, and then dives onto the opponent, slashing twice. He then unleashes a flurry of stabs, knocking the opponent back. He then dashes behind the opponent, unleashing bone spikes all over his body and impaling the opponent.

21 Name: Dance of the Hasagurama
Description: Kimimaro appears above the enemy, extends his bones and spins downwards like a giant drill to rip through the enemy's head.

22 Name: Dance of the Holly
Description: Kimimaro advances at the enemy with his bone sword spinning rapidly like a drill and strikes them rapidly in different places.

23 Name: Dance of the Larch
Description: Kimimaro uses this jutsu to create a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over his body. These spines appear to be branches off his pre-existing skeletal structure rather than completely new bones. Kimimaro is even able to grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as they are growing. He can even use them to block or trap an opponent's strikes. In addition to being an unwelcome surprise for opponents, it makes him basically untouchable at close range. If an opponent would start to get close to him, he would start to spin rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

24 Name: Dance of the Willow
Description: To perform this dance, Kimimaro grows several long bone blades from his body for use as weapons. Though he primarily uses two blades grown from the palms of his hands, he also uses several secondary bones grown from his elbows, knees, and shoulders. This dance form is incredibly acrobatic, using spins, charges, and long sweeping slashes to make the strikes more effective and to evade opponents' counter strikes. Kimimaro can also extend his bones to attack his opponents without having to adjust his own movement.

25 Name: Dance of the Zelkova
Description: Kimimaro knocks the opponent into the air and then appears above them before extending a large number of spikes form his arm to stab the opponent.

26 Name: Dance of the Seedling Fern
Description: Kimimaro's final dance (presumably the strongest as a last resort), this jutsu causes a giant forest of bone spikes to burst from the ground. Kimimaro is able to emerge from any bone at will, giving him a deadly element of surprise should the opponent be able to avoid the attack. Of all the techniques shown through the Shikotsumyaku abilities, this dance is the only one to be a ninjutsu, rather than a taijutsu.

(Taijutsu Techniques)

27 Name: Stone Monkey Style
Description: The Stone Monkey Style is a Custom Taijutsu Style created by Hakudoshi. Hakudoshi invented this fighting style for himself so he could use it to surprise any of his opponents that have studied up on the Kaguya fighting style in order to keep surprised to himself. This fighting style uses the speed, balance, flexibility and acrobatics of a monkey. The Deadly Monkey Style has 2 different stances and each have quite an impressive list of techniques.

28 Name: Grappling Monkey Stance
Description: The Grappling Monkey Stance involves brute force and grappling to do successfully and can also be used to counter techniques. The techniques using this stance are:

28.1 Name: Monkey's Twisting Pythons
Description: The Monkey's Twisting Pythons technique is used by Hakudoshi Kaguya. Hakudoshi will start off the technique by timing his strike just right. Hakudoshi will mainly use this technique when someone attempts to punch of kick him. When they punch or kick him Hakudoshi will go for a backflip and wrap his legs around the limb. He will then twist his body around and pop the limb out of place. Should the opponent have a weapon like a kunai in their limb, Hakudoshi will wrap his legs around the limb, pull himself up, grab the limb and quickly push the limb with the weapon in it in an attempt to injure or kill the opponent with their own weapon.

28.2 Name: Monkey's Constricting Pythons
Description: The Monkey's Constricting Pythons technique is used by Hakudoshi Kagya. Hakudoshi will dodge his opponent's strikes, jump and then do a front flip. As he coms down for the front flip, he will wrap his legs around his opponent's neck and then twist his body around to break the target's neck.

28.3 Name: Monkey's Reverse Guillotine
Description: The Monkey's Reverse Guillotine technique is used by Hakudoshi Kaguya. Hakudoshi will go for a belly slide in between his opponent's legs. As he slides through, he will wrap his legs around the target's legs and pull himself up to their neck. He will be back to back with his target. He will then proceed to wrap his arms around his target's forehead and then pull down using his weight, which will cause his opponent's head to be pulled off.

28.4 Name: Monkey's Disfiguring Palms
Description: The Monkey's Disfiguring Palms is a technique used by Hakudoshi Kaguya. Hakudoshi will go for a front flip and wrap his legs around the neck of the target. He will them pull himself up as he was going for a sit up and proceed to lay numerous, multiple, powerful and quick palm strikes all over the facial area.

28.5 Name: Monkey's Spiral Driver
Description: The Monkey's Spiral Driver is a technique using the Grappling Monky stance. Hakudoshi will start off this technique by using his Shadowing Monkey technique to launch the target in the air. Hakudoshi will then jump after then and do a front flip, which he will then wrap his legs around the target's neck. However, when he wraps his legs around the target, Hakudoshi's face will be pressed against the target's back. He will then wrap his arms around the target's stomach. Hakudoshi will then move his weight around to make the target spin vertically in the air. As they come down, the target's body will have spun vertically around so that they will go down head first. The target's head will have then impact onto the ground in the form of a piledriver, thus the term Spiral Driver.

28.6 Name: Monkey's Pummeling Feet
Description: Hakudoshi will wrap his arms around his target's neck and pull himself up so that his feet are touching his enemy's chest. He will then start kicking the target in the chest and stomach repeatedly before proceeding launching himself over the target and kicking them in the back of the head as he flips over them with both his legs.

29 Name: Striking Monkey Stance
Description: The Striking Monkey Stance is the second stance of the Deadly Monkey Style. This stance involves multiple or singular strikes. The techniques using this stance are:

29.1 Name: Shadowing Monkey
Description: The Shadowing Monkey is basically Shadow of the Dancing Leaf that Hakudoshi merely stole from the Leaf Ninjas after spying on them so he could make it his own.

29.2 Name: Monkey's Sliding Upward Heel Strike
Description: The Monkey's Sliding Heel Strike is a rather tricky Taijutsu technique. Hakudoshi will first go for a slide as if he was going to slide between the target's legs. As he is about to slide between them, he will launch himself off of the ground with his left leg and push himself upwards into the air. As he is pushed upwards, Hakudoshi will quickly move his right foot upwards and attempt to drive his heel into the chin of his target.

29.3 Name: Monkey's Sliding Downward Heel Strike
Description: The Monkey's Sliding Downward Heel Strike is the younger brother of the Monkey's Sliding Upward Strike. He will go for a slide as if he was going to slide between his legs. He will then push himself up into the air, flip forwards and attempt to drive his right heel down onto the top of his head.

29.4 Name: Monkey's Sliding Backwards Kick
Description: Hakudoshi will start off the technique by sliding in between his target's legs. As he slides in between his target's legs, he will quickly spring backwards with his other leg and aim a back kick at his target's neck.

29.5 Name: Monkey's Running Upward Kick
Description: Hakudoshi will proceed to run up his target's body as if he was running up a wall. As he backflips off of his target's body, he will strike his target in the chin with the back of his left or right foot.

29.6 Name: Monkey's Palm Combo
Description: Hakudoshi will strike his target with his palms repeatedly on random parts of their body. After the rush of attacks, Hakudoshi will place his wrists together and aim a double palm thrust at his target's chest.

29.7 Name: Monkey's Spinal Attack
Description: Hakudoshi will start off this technique by using his Shadowing Monkey technique to kick the target into the air. Using his speed, he will appear above them and give them a falling axe kick to the chest or stomach area that will send them plummeting down to the ground below. As they are about to hit the ground, Hakudoshi will appear underneath them and strike their spine by kicking up at them with his right or left leg using all strength, which will severely damage their spinal cord.

Bloodline: Hakudoshi has the Shikotsumyaku or the Kaguya Clan's Dead Bone Pulse.

Element: Hakudoshi does not have any elements since he is an all around Taijutsu user.

Last edited by Hakudoshi Kaguya on Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kamashi
Level 2
Kamashi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator   Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Approved -
Back to top Go down

Hakudoshi Kaguya, The Rain's Top Interrogator
Page 1 of 1