Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapHakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) I_voting_barHakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapHakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) I_voting_barHakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hakudoshi Kaguya
Level 2
Hakudoshi Kaguya

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Hakudoshi Kaguya, the Rain Village's top Interrogator, looked down at the training field as he watched one Hanabi Hyuuga train in one of the nearby trees. He wore his ANBU armor but his mask, which was basically a monkey with the rain village symbol on it, was strapped to his side. He grinned in amusement as he watched the young Academy Student train.
Back to top Go down
Hanabi Hyuuga
Level 1
Hanabi Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Hanabi tosses another shuriken grumpily, it hit the target's centre again. fifty metres away didn't prove to be very difficult for unmoving targets. She sighed and walked over to the tree, and took her set of shuriken out of it. Normally she'd be training in her taijutsu, but she didn't know how to train the gentle fist alone so she was stuck practising her aim. She walked back to her position and resumed throwing.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Kaguya
Level 2
Hakudoshi Kaguya

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Hakudoshi snickered and appeared a few meters behind her with his incredible speed. "Yo baby, would you mind giving me some fries with that shake of yours?" the 4 foot 8 inch '7 year old' ANBU asked Hanabi with a large smirk on his face. His perfectly groomed, waist length pearl colored hair waving in the wind and his pupilless, pearl colored eyes sparkling in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Hanabi Hyuuga
Level 1
Hanabi Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Hanabi's grip faltered as she was spoken to and the shuriken hit the top half of the target. She closed her eyes annoyed, before turning around and glared at the newcomer through white eyes. "You're disturbing my practise." She informed quietly in a soprano voice. "Order your take out elsewhere." Hanabi turned and took out another shuriken, and readied herself to throw.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Kaguya
Level 2
Hakudoshi Kaguya

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Hakudoshi snickered at her response and appeared in front of her faster then even her Byakugan could keep up with, catching the kunai in between his teeth expertly and took it out, swinging it around his finger. "You wound me deeply fair maiden. Ignoring such a smexy, hot piece of man meat like me for some training" he said to her with an amused grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hanabi Hyuuga
Level 1
Hanabi Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Hanabi raised an eyebrow to his speed and chose the best option as ignoring him. She walked a metre to the right and tossed her shuriken again, it hit the lower corner. I had it right a moment ago... She thought frustrated and fought to hide it from her expression. Hanabi turned to the boy again. "Please leave, you're disturbing my concentration."
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Kaguya
Level 2
Hakudoshi Kaguya

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:30 pm

"Aw come on now warrior goddess. Don't dismiss your warrior god yet. After all, I can give you better training then anyone in this asscrack of a shithole village can give you. After all, I am the Top ANBU Interrogator of the Rain Village" he said with a flirtatious wink as he tossed the kunai backwards without looking and managed to hit the throat of a nearby practice dummy.
Back to top Go down
Hanabi Hyuuga
Level 1
Hanabi Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Hanabi frowned deeply, "If you're trying to impress me don't insult my home and teachers." She turned to her target and went into her pouch to claim another shuriken, but the boys presence pestered her. "What would a advanced unit of the rain village be doing here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Kaguya
Level 2
Hakudoshi Kaguya

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:42 pm

"Of course, forgive me warrior goddess" he said as he bowed his head in apology. "Quite simple gorgeous, I'm doing whatever I want. Bossman said that I can do whatever I fucking want and do whatever I wanna fucking do so long as I don't cause problems between our villages. So tell me beautiful yet very cruel princess, what's your name?" he asked her with a charming, suave smile.
Back to top Go down
Hanabi Hyuuga
Level 1
Hanabi Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:50 pm

Hanabi frowned at the boys use of swearing.."I'm Hanabi Hyuuga, She put her hands on her hips. and if you stick around much longer I think I'm going to be leaving as well. Her voice showed her irritation with the boy as it got slightly louder.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Kaguya
Level 2
Hakudoshi Kaguya

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:52 pm

"Well, what a beautiful name. I am Hakudoshi Kaguya, last of noble and powerful Kaguya Clan" he said as he did his best to quit with the cursing, obviously trying to charm her as expertly as he could.
Back to top Go down
Hanabi Hyuuga
Level 1
Hanabi Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:58 pm

"You hardly seem noble to me, and I've never heard of a Kaguya clan. She closed her eyes and breathed a sigh of irritation, trying to seem more mature than her years again. "I have training to do if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Kaguya
Level 2
Hakudoshi Kaguya

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:04 pm

"Well you have that asshole the third fucking Mizukage to thank for that. Fucking asshole killed them all in the bloodline purges since he deemed bloodlines evil. They were a Taijutsu Clan with their own bloodline, just like the Hyuga's and let me assist you with your training. After all, only Taijutsu users can learn from Taijutsu users" he said with a suave smirk on his face as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Hanabi Hyuuga
Level 1
Hanabi Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:10 pm

"I'd rather not train with someone I don't know, especially from another village." She made a move to leave, turning her back to the boy, but realized something and turned her head back round. "You didn't answer my question properly, I asked what are you doing here, and you just said that you were aloud to be here, that's not a answer."
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Kaguya
Level 2
Hakudoshi Kaguya

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:16 pm

"Aww come on gorgeous, I'm sure we could learn a lot from each other" he said with a grin on his face. "If you really want to know, I'll tell you. I heard about your clan, well I heard that a clan in Konoha was a Taijutsu Clan, and so I wanted to look at you guys, see if you were anything as good as us Kaguya's. You must be if your clan members have a way of looking down on people and managing to stay alive, unlike those chicken shit Uchiha's" he said as some sort of white, pointy nail like thing came out of the tip of his finger and proceeded to pick his nails with it.
Back to top Go down
Hanabi Hyuuga
Level 1
Hanabi Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:24 pm

"Oh..." She paused for a moment weighing up the boy in front of her with her eyes. "If you want to talk to people about the clan, you should go find my father or Neji." She said hoping he'd leave. "And we don't look down on other people..."
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Kaguya
Level 2
Hakudoshi Kaguya

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:27 pm

"Maybe not you but most of the other Hyuuga's do and why would I do that when I have such a perfect being in front of me right now?" he asked her with a flirtatious smile on his face as he pulled some kind of white sword out of his left wrist and spun it around expertly.
Back to top Go down
Hanabi Hyuuga
Level 1
Hanabi Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:38 pm

"Because I don't know as much as the others." She eyed the white sword uneasily and spoke again. "I think it's time I left now... She walked down towards the target to collect her left over shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Kaguya
Level 2
Hakudoshi Kaguya

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:41 pm

"You don't have to. This is just the Kaguya Clan's Kekkei Genkai. We have the ability to turn our very own bones into weapons. We even have our own list of Taijutsu techniques" he said as he tossed the bone sword backwards without looking, causing it to be stabbed into the heart of the training dummy.
Back to top Go down
Hanabi Hyuuga
Level 1
Hanabi Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Hanabi rose to her tip toes and reached up to take out the shuriken. "You turn your own bones... Into weapons? She spoke picking her shuriken out of the target, gaining an interest in the other ninja's techniques. "Wouldn't that hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Kaguya
Level 2
Hakudoshi Kaguya

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:08 pm

"Nope. We Kaguya's instantly regrow any bones we lose and heal our broken bones instantly. We can also increase the density and sharpness of our bones. We even have our own techniques. Allow me to demonstrate one of our techniques my dear princess" he said with a grin as he grew spike bones out of his body. He then appeared above one of the trees and started spinning downwards. "Dance of the Hasagurama" he said as he drilled down straight through the tree, slicing the tree to pieces.

21 Name: Dance of the Hasagurama
Element: None
Description: Kimimaro appears above the enemy, extends his bones and spins downwards like a giant drill to rip through the enemy's head.
Back to top Go down
Hanabi Hyuuga
Level 1
Hanabi Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:20 pm

"But it goes through you're skin... And doesn't regrowing the-" She spoke before he vanished. As Hanabi caught site of him again her eyes widened in suprised as the tree's bark and leaves were torn to peaces by the Anbu members bones, and stuttered as she spoke "Tha- That was..."
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Kaguya
Level 2
Hakudoshi Kaguya

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:22 pm

"Impressive right? That wasn't even one of the stronger techniques" he said with a smirk as he appeared in front of her and gave her a wink as his bones receded back into his body.
Back to top Go down
Hanabi Hyuuga
Level 1
Hanabi Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Hanabi broke out of her shock, crossed both her arms across her chest and closed her eyes."I'd say horrible. Did you see what you turned into? It's a bit... over done for a attack against a person.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Kaguya
Level 2
Hakudoshi Kaguya

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:37 pm

"Hanabi-Hime, you do not know what overdone is until you have seen our Dance of the Seedling Fern or our Dance of the Clematis - Flower techniques" he said with a raised eyebrow as he crossed his arms, using the Japanese honorific for Princess in Hanabi's name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)   Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hakudoshi Meets Hanabi (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next