Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kumomaru Onigumo I_vote_lcapKumomaru Onigumo I_voting_barKumomaru Onigumo I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Kumomaru Onigumo I_vote_lcapKumomaru Onigumo I_voting_barKumomaru Onigumo I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Kumomaru Onigumo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumomaru Onigumo
Level 5
Kumomaru Onigumo

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kumomaru Onigumo Empty
PostSubject: Kumomaru Onigumo   Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:58 pm

The Character

Name: Kumomaru Onigumo

Nickname: The Demon Spider of the Leaf

Personality: Kumomaru is selfish, cold and black-hearted, even if he is young. On the outside, he will pretend to be nice and kind but on the inside, he is cold, selfish and heartless. He sees the Legendary Akasuna no Sasori as his idol, the kind of person he wants to be like. Everything Kumomaru does benefits him in some way or another. He is also very manipulative and can twist people's words around and make them see that he is right and they are wrong. He has plans of taking over Konoha and then doing the same to the entire Shinobi Nations, the entire Nations all under his command and all of them pawns for his own personal use. He is a master of Persuasion/Coercion and can convince anybody that he speaks the truth and turn them into cold, hateful, twisted individuals that are more in line with his way of thinking, thus making them more useful.

Annoyances: Kind people who do things out of the goodness of their heart without expecting anything in return, shy and nervous people who doubt themselves and their abilities and weak people who never try to increase their own influence or power.

Fears: Kumomaru fears never being able to accomplish his ambition, which is to turn everyone in the world into puppets for his own use.

Family: Kumomaru's family is unknown.

Back Ground: Kumomaru Onigumo is a child that was born in the Hidden Sand Village. Ever since he was little, he has always had a fascination with puppets, which eventually made him grow up to be a puppet user. When he was old enough to enter the Academy, he and his parents moved to the Leaf Village, where he went to the Academy there. However, he liked to use puppets so his father eventually made him two puppets he could use when he graduated from the Academy. They were called Genjutsu Puppet and Yin-Yang Puppet. However, as he grew up, he became so cold and heartless that he killed his civilian parents in cold blood. He then placed them in an unmarked grave in the graveyard when everyone was asleep and in their beds. When he was 12, he graduated from the Academy and finally took his two puppets that his late father made for him.

The Appearence

Height: 5 feet 4 inches.

Weight: 100 pounds of muscle.

Basic Appearance:

Without Baboon Pelt: Kumomaru Onigumo I221140106_72307_2 Kumomaru's eyes glow a creepy, eerie blood red color.

With Baboon Pelt: Kumomaru Onigumo Narakubaboonsuit

Clothing: Kumomaru wears a black leather sleeveless shirt, tight, black leather shinobi pants and black shinobi sandals. However, the most noticeable thing about him is that he wears a baboon pelt over himself, which conceals his identity.

The Shinobi

Village: Leaf

Squad: Squad 4

Affiliation: Leaf Village, at least for now

Weapons: Kunai, Shuriken, Explosive Tags, Ninja Wire, Sealing Tattoos

Name of Weapon: Yin-Yang Puppet
Abilities: The Yin Yang Puppet can split itself in half. The black side with white eye, or yang, has numerous weapons varying from kunai and shuriken launchers to buzzsaws to hands. The white side with black eye, or Yin, is a defensive puppet that creates a shield around Kumomaru that protects him from most attacks but it also has white angel wings that can shoot the feathers out like senbon.
Description: It basically looks like a human-looking puppet. The right half of it is white with a black pupil and the left half is black with a white pupil and it's completely bald looking.

Name of Weapon: Genjutsu Puppet
Abilities: This puppet is basically a puppet that has a special, mind like mechanism in it's headpiece that gives it a list of Genjutsu techniques to use and it has an artificial chakra system that gives the puppet it's own chakra. Kumomaru mainly uses this puppet to cover Genjutsu for him.
Description: It is designed to look like a human but it gives off a reflection like a mirror that uses the reflection on it's body to use Genjutsu effectively.

Strengths: Kugutsu and Taijutsu

Weaknesses: Ninjutsu

Stats:

Strength: 0
Speed: 8
Chakra Pool: 5
Intellect: 5
Ninjutsu: 2
Taijutsu: 10
Genjutsu: 0
Kugutsu(Puppetry): 10

Known jutsu:

Kumomaru Techniques:

1. Name: Puppet Technique
Element: None
Description: The Puppet Technique is a unique ninjutsu fighting style; this jutsu uses strings of chakra to control puppets like marionettes. Any number of chakra strings can be used to control a puppet, but users with more skill can use fewer strings per puppet. Both Chiyo and Sasori demonstrated the ability to control entire puppets perfectly using just one string. While most puppeteers would normally be able to control ten puppets at most (one per finger), Sasori's self-modification allowed him to control up to one hundred puppets at a time. Apart from being used to control marionettes, the chakra strings can be attached to other objects, allowing the user to control, or at the very least disrupt, other things. In one instance, Kankurō uses chakra strings to trip Naruto Uzumaki when they first meet. In another, Chiyo uses chakra strings to control a person like a puppet. The strings can be made invisible, as Chiyo did with the Manipulating Attack Blades to sneak a string to bind Hiruko's iron tail. This technique has few weaknesses: according to Shino Aburame's observations during his fight against Kankurō, the Puppet technique is a long range style, meaning that the puppeteers are weak against close range fighters. Since most puppeteer use his or her hands to manipulate the puppets, if their hands are disabled, then the technique can be neutralized. Also, while controlling the puppet, the user is wide open if the opponent bypasses the puppet. For this reason, puppeteers avoid hand to hand battle, relying almost exclusively on their puppets instead.

2. Name: Dance of the Spider Style
Description: The Dance of the Spider Style is a custom Taijutsu style used by Kumomaru Onigumo. This Taijutsu style involves speed and agility to maneuver and weave through opponent's attacks but also requires the use of tentacles like Kumomaru's.

3. Name: Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
Description: The Shadow of the Dancing Leaf is used to position a ninja's opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, then with a swift upper kick they will launch their target into the air. The ninja will then jump into the air to "shadow" the target with the target's back to their chest. Since this is the opponent's blind spot, it can be used as a set up to a number of jutsu. Rock Lee uses it in preparation for the Front Lotus. Sasuke, after copying it from Lee, uses it for his Lion Combo, but because he lacks Lee's training it puts some strain on his body.

4. Name: Spider Leg Slam
Description: Spider Leg Slam is a technique used by Kumomaru and it utilizes the Dance of the Spider Fighting Style. Kumomaru will use his speed and land a number of punches and kicks at the target. Kumomaru will then use the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf technique to launch his target into the sky and then jump up behind him like a shadow. He will then wrap his spider leg tentacles around the target, pull them towards him, wrap his arms around them and then proceed slam them into the ground on their head, kind of like Sasuke Uchiha's Peregrine Falcon Drop or Lee's Front Lotus although without any assistance of the Chakra Gates.

5. Name: Spider Leg Clubs
Description: The Spider Leg Whips Technique is a custom Taijutsu technique used by Kumomaru Onigumo. Kumomaru will launch a series of low and high kicks at the target. Whether or not they hit is the point of the technique as because Kumomaru merely does this to distract them. While they are too busy dodging his kicks, Kumomaru will wrap four of his tentacles around the targets legs and arms and then proceed to send more tentacles at them, increasing their hardness to use them as clubs to severely injure the target.

6. Name: Transformation Technique
Description: This jutsu allows the user to transform either themselves or another object into the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konohagakure Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu. The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts much mental strain on the inexperienced ninja. Tsunade of the Sannin possesses a more advanced version of the Transformation Technique, where she disguises her 50-year-old self as younger versions of herself. Her technique is unique as it seems to be permanent, nor does she need to exert herself to maintain it for a long time, whereas a normal transformation would be dispelled when the user is injured. This implies that the form is a physical transformation and that it only breaks when Tsunade is low on chakra. Kagerō Fūma has also shown such a transformation, warping her appearance into a grotesque, hunchback man.

7. Name: Rope Escape Technique
Description: A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up. How this is done is unknown.

8. Name: Genjutsu Release
Description: The Genjutsu Release is a basic Academy Technique taught to all Academy Students. The ninja to stop the flow of chakra in their body, and then apply an even stronger power to disrupt the flow of the caster's chakra; this is called Genjutsu Release (幻術解, Genjutsu Kai). This can also be done by an unaffected ninja.

9. Name: Tree Climbing Practice
Description: This is a training method used to gain the basic skills of chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong the bark of the tree will break and the user will fall.

10. Name: Water Surface Walking Practice
Description: This training method is used to gain better chakra control. It involves emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of the one's feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. It has also been shown that one can use their chakra to "skate" across the water surface, instead of walking or running. And as noted by Jiraiya during episode 14 of the shipuuden series the more one trains this technique the more they reach a state where they stand on water without even noticing it or basically even trying.

11. Clone Technique
Description: This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.). Naruto Uzumaki and Rock Lee are the only two ninja known to pass at the Academy without mastering this jutsu.

Genjutsu Puppet Techniques:

12. Name: Demonic Illusion - Thousand Piercing Knives
Description: Demonic Illusion - Thousand Piercing Knives is a custom-made Genjutsu used by Kumomaru's Genjutsu Puppet. The Genjutsu Puppet traps the person in an illusionworld where the target is strapped to a wall. Thousands of knives will then appear out of thin air and then proceed stab the target all over their body.

13. Name: Demonic Illusion - Pit Of Spikes
Description: Demonic Illusion - Pit Of Spikes is a custom made Genjutsu used by Kumomaru's Genjutsu Puppet. It makes the trapped victim believe they are falling into a pit of spikes.

Bloodline: Kumomaru has an unnamed bloodline that allows him to form tentacles in the shape of spider legs out of his back. He can increase their sharpness and toughness, morph them into weapons and even use them as spare chakra threads when using puppets. He can increase their length and even use them as legs, which usually makes him look like a giant spider with a human body.

Element: Kumomaru hasn't discovered his elements since he's not a Ninjutsu user.

Last edited by Kumomaru Onigumo on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kumomaru Onigumo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumomaru Onigumo   Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:08 pm

DOnt you have a bijuu already.
Back to top Go down
Kumomaru Onigumo
Level 5
Kumomaru Onigumo

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kumomaru Onigumo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumomaru Onigumo   Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:11 pm

I do but it's Yamata no Orochi. This is an entirely different demon and I need it for Kumomaru in order for him to be able to use the techniques I have given him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 5
Sasuke Uchiha

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kumomaru Onigumo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumomaru Onigumo   Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:17 pm

One bijuu per person.
Back to top Go down
Kumomaru Onigumo
Level 5
Kumomaru Onigumo

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kumomaru Onigumo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumomaru Onigumo   Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Alright then, edited.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kumomaru Onigumo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumomaru Onigumo   Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:28 pm

if he's genin, how come he knows more than 4 jutsus ._. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Kumomaru Onigumo
Level 5
Kumomaru Onigumo

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kumomaru Onigumo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumomaru Onigumo   Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:29 pm

Only five of the Jutsu count since the rest are basic. Surely your not gonna make me get rid of just one extra Jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
Level 10
Mearii Shiotsu

Location : Standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kumomaru Onigumo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumomaru Onigumo   Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:30 pm

oh, well you know you could of made one of the jutsus "Basic Academy Jutsu" xD but okay approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maraseticjem
Kumomaru Onigumo
Level 5
Kumomaru Onigumo

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Kumomaru Onigumo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumomaru Onigumo   Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Thank you XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kumomaru Onigumo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumomaru Onigumo   Kumomaru Onigumo Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kumomaru Onigumo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: