Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Hei Shenshun Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Hei Shenshun Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Hei Shenshun Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Hei Shenshun Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Hei Shenshun Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Hei Shenshun Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Hei Shenshun Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Hei Shenshun Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Hei Shenshun Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Hei Shenshun I_vote_lcapHei Shenshun I_voting_barHei Shenshun I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Hei Shenshun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hei Shenshun
Level 2
Hei Shenshun

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hei Shenshun Empty
PostSubject: Hei Shenshun   Hei Shenshun Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:29 am

The Character

Name: Hei Shenshun
Nickname: Li

Personality: He is polite enough, and seems like a kind, level-headed person, the kind of guy who would never even litter. Yet, Hei has no problem killing if it suits him, or lying, or stealing.

Annoyances: Hei is most annoyed by the people who attempt to work with him. He is not, shall we say, a very good team player.

Fears: Hei hates cats, but his greatest fear happens to be the thought of losing his powers.
Family: His entire family is believed to be dead.

Back Ground: Hei once worked for a classified Black Ops unit, for an unkown village. After one mission went foul, he was the only one who made it back. Displeased with his failures his superiors ordered him executed. He managed to escape by creating a path of blood on his way out. Now he moves from village to village, taking assassinations, dirty missions of all kinds. He will work for anyone, as long as they pay.

The Appearence

Height: 5'7''
Weight: 150lbs.
Basic Appearance:
Spoiler:

Clothing: Hei's black jacket can be turned inside out to look like a normal green jacket, so that when he removes his mask, he looks like a normal person. otherwise, he wears tight fitting black bodysuits with tight pants and simple black shoes for ease of movement and practicality.

The Shinobi

Village: Rouge
RP Sample:

Hei ran his fingers through his hair. He had been going by the name "Li" for the past week, doing odd jobs in the castle's kitchens. As far as the head chef knew, Li was nothing special...a decent cook, perhaps, and an uncomplaining worker, even friendly, but nothing unusual. Little did the chef know that Hei had scouted every edge of the castle in this time, and had plotted out every guards movement pattern.

It was time to earn his payment.

That night, Hei slipped out of his chambers. He had replaced his servant uniform with his more familiar assassin garb. He looked at his mask as he slid it over his face. Li was done for the day. it was Hei's turn.

Hei clambered out of his window, and tossed a kunai tied with wire out his window. it buried itself in the window cill, three floors above him. He concentrated, and the wire became charged, glowing faintly.

"Electirc Infiltration" he murmured, and slipped into the wire, reappearing on the cill a few floors up. This was the nobles room.

"Hey."

The poor man woke with a fright, but before he could so much was wimper, Hei had a hand over the man's mouth.

"Shockwave technique"

The man's eyes rolled back in his head, and he convulsed, biting into Hei's hand and he entered his death throes. When the noble finally stopped thrashing, Hei climbed back to the window cill. The noble was old, this could be seen as a heart attack, a regrettable tragedy. Hei allowed himself a small smile, the man who hired him promised a bonus if it seemed an accident.

"Li" was so struck by the sensless tragedy of his boss' death that he quit in a few days.

When it came to infiltration, Hei was simply the best for the job.

Squad: n/a
Affiliation: n/a
Weapons: the only weapons Hei carries are wire, unusually long kunai, and exploding tags.
Strengths: Hei is a decent cook, but also
Weaknesses: Hei cannot take a hit very well, and lacks raw strength.

Stats:Sannin get 200, Kage's get 150, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength: 10
Speed: 30
Chakra Pool: 20
Intellect:20
ninjutsu:20
Taijutsu: 30
Genjutsu:0

Known jutsu:

1. Name: Electric Charge Technique
Element: Lightning
Description: This simple ninjutsu allows the ninja to impart an electrical charge to an object which will give a powerful shock to whoever touches the object subsequently. Mostly this is used to impart a charge to a shuriken, kunai, or other metal weapon. This is rendered useless by attempting to use it on non conductive objects, such as rubber.

2. Name: Piercing Lightning
Description: Through the use of this technique, the user is able to channel lightning chakra through any object and give it a piercing tip and/or cutting edge. If the charge is put on a weapon that can already pierce or cut, then the edge is made keener.

3. Name: Electric Infiltration
Element: lightning
Description: Through the use of this technique, the user is able to travel through conductive devices such as wires, metal poles, etc, as long as there is some sort of output area to come out of. Travel is incredibly fast, but it isnt instant. The longer the distance, the longer it takes to travel it. For example, say a ninja threw a kunai with a wire attached to it over a wall. Using this technique, you could charge the wire, and thus travel over the wall stealthily.

4. Name: Static Cling
Description: Static Cling sends a weak wave of electricity across the ground. If hit, the object (shoes, feet, arms, legs, kunai, etc), will be seemingly glued to the ground. Water can dissipate the electricity, however, freeing the object. The cling can also be broken by someone with strong physical strength or an equal amount of chakra to oppose it with.

5. Name: Shockwave technique
Description: This technique allows the user to touch one person, object, etc with the electric force of one defibrillator. What makes this a higher ranking technique, however, is that there is no warning cackle or visible light until the target is touched. However, the user MUST touch the intended target.

6. Name: Needles of the Wind
Element: Wind
Description: The ninja gathers air with his hands and mixes it with chakra, by doing this he transforms them into sharp and deadly needles. The needles are almost invisible so it is hard for the enemies to see them. Because the needles are made of air they cannot be blocked or deflected. The only way to ensure safety is to dodge them.

7. Name: Dust Wind
Description: the user can blow a strong current which will cover the surrounding area in dust. This dust will serve to loosen the footing for any opponent who walks nearby, and also acts as a concealment/escape technique.

8. Name: Reel Technique
Description: the user uses their wind abillities to aid climbing, as if the rope was reeling them in. with this technique, uses can scale walls, ropes, ledges, and almost any climbable surface with ease and without fear of falling.

Element: Hei has access to Lighting as his primary element. He can also work with wind, but he rarely uses that element aggressively.
Back to top Go down
Kamashi
Level 2
Kamashi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Hei Shenshun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hei Shenshun   Hei Shenshun Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Hei Shenshun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: