Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrainning a early morning. - Page 2 I_voting_barTrainning a early morning. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrainning a early morning. - Page 2 I_voting_barTrainning a early morning. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Trainning a early morning.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:05 pm

He blinked and arched another eyebrow as he sat back down on his boulder and observed her training, "I may be stubborn but you aren't leaving here until you finish, so i'd suggest more training and less talking..." He smirked as he pulled out a large plate of piping hot food and proceeded to eat it contently, enjoying the fact that he was eating when she hadn't eaten anything since breakfast that morning.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:10 pm

In fact, Himoto hadent even gotten breakfest. All she had to eat, all week, was 3 apples or something, since she had been trainning. Himoto could smell the food, he probably knew it was her favorite, something she couldt stand to watch other eat, without eating some herself. Himoto stopped the pushups sligtly, and holded onto the branch with one hand, and drew a kunai from her holster. She threw it down into the ground, right below her, so she could see when it was dusk, she then went on, inorging the urge to jump down and snatch the food.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Emanyeru smirked from his bent position over his food as he watched her gaze longingly at the food before using a simple fuuton jutsu to direct the aroma up to her nose. He used this as a sort of incentive as you may, finish the training early, and you get to eat, don't finish it, and you'll go on through the night starving. He noted the kunai she had tossed to the ground and gazed up at the sky to see it was a clear day out, "Ah...thats what it was for..." he smiled at her resourcefulness before continuing to munch on his lunch.
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Himoto bit herself hard in the lip, the pain removing her urge to just stab her senpai and eat. 5 minuts passed befor she finished the pushups. Himoto swung herself back onto the branch, befor she jumped down onto the grass. She used just a moment to catch her breath, befor she "threw", herself down, and began on the pushupsm her hair bounching every time she moved her head.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:28 pm

His smirk only grew as she forced herself to complete the tasks, the food, being mildly delicious caught itself hanging in the back of his mind as he savored every bite and made a big mockery of it too, "Mmmmm", he growled out happily as he chomped and swallowed on a morsel of food, "Delicious...".
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Anthoder kunai was flung, this time hitting the plate, tilting the food down into the grass. Himoto sminked at him and was doing her sit ups now, breathing heavy. "m..maby i sh..should j..just become mizukage..se..seeing how b..badly o..out of shape you are, sitting there eating, when yu could be trainning as well"
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Emanyeru grinned as he lifted the plate with one hand and caught the kunai with the forks handle through the small finger hole with the other before twirling it around the handle. "I'm always training Himoto-san..." His smile was all knowing as the air around him shimmered with energy for dying down showing that one of his darkness clones had finished its training. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Level 7

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:51 pm

"you always use thoose stupid clones..you ever tried trainning youself?", she snapped at him, doing her curls, biting her lip. She could feel her heart pump more and more blood around in her system, making akuma restless.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm

He blinked and chuckle, "Like I said, i'm always training. What makes you think this is the real me? I could be one of his commander clones who sorts out the thoughts and experience for him for all you knew..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainning a early morning.   Trainning a early morning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trainning a early morning.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Water Country :: Training Zones :: Training Ground 5-
Jump to: