Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Keiji Sentakushi Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Keiji Sentakushi Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Keiji Sentakushi Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Keiji Sentakushi Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Keiji Sentakushi Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Keiji Sentakushi Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Keiji Sentakushi Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Keiji Sentakushi Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Keiji Sentakushi Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Keiji Sentakushi I_vote_lcapKeiji Sentakushi I_voting_barKeiji Sentakushi I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Keiji Sentakushi I_vote_lcapKeiji Sentakushi I_voting_barKeiji Sentakushi I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Keiji Sentakushi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiji Sentakushi
Level 1
Keiji Sentakushi

Keiji Sentakushi Empty
PostSubject: Keiji Sentakushi   Keiji Sentakushi Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Necessities

Name: Keiji Sentakushi

Birthday: May 28th

Village: Leaf But formerly from the Hidden Mist

Personality: Keiji has the demeanor and wisdom of a man far older than himself , due to his prolific lineage and mantle of station as a respected ninja. His exploits have given him an attitude far removed from most others, and he understands things in more abstract and philosophical terms. He adopts a tranquil nature, much akin to water; free flowing most of the time, but unforgiving and crushing when aroused.

Appearance

Height: 6'0 ft

Weight: 165lbs

Eye Color: Light blue

Hair Color: White

Physical Appearance:Avatar

Ninja Information

Chakra Nature: Mokuton - Wood, Doton - Earth, Suiton - Water

Ninja ID #:947194

History: soon

Extra facts --- [Will be told during the rp]

Extas

Way Of The Ninja: N/A

Ninja Skills

Specialties: One handed hand-seals

Clan: Sentakushi

Kekkai Genkai: Hitoe

Jutsus and Techniques:

Mokuton no Jutsu (Wood Release)
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Allows the user to manipulate wood around them, they may use the wood for attack or defense

Moku Shruiken (Wooden Throwing Stars)
Description: A technique which creates blades of sand that travel at high speeds when thrown.

Moku no Tate (Shield of wood)
Descriptoin: A wood defense that automatically surrounds and protects the user. It's an effective defense against a variety of attacks and requires little chakra usage. Its like the Sand of shield but would bring minor damage to the attack who uses bare fist to break through.

Moku Bunshin no Jutsu (Wood Clone)
Art: Ninjutsu
Description: Moku Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique unique to the Mokuton element. Using his or her ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, the shinobi will form hand seals and cause beams of wood to emerge from their body. This wood will morph and form a clone of the user, capable of utilizing all the same Mokuton techniques as the original. The body can be broken with sufficient force.

Shichuurou no Jutsu (Four Pillar Prison)
Description: Mokuton • Shichuurou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique unique to the Mokuton element. Using the ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, the user will form hand seals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will converge and combine to form a prison. In essence the technique allows the shinobi to conjure a prison from nothing, and not even have to summon it.

Jukai Koutan (Birth of Dense Woodland)
Description: Jukai Koutan is a Ninjutsu technique unique to the Mokuton element. The user performs the necessary hand seals and a dense growth of forest and branches grows from the ground to entangle his or her target.

Moku Shouheki no Jutsu (Wood Barrier)
Description: Mokuton • Moku Shouheki no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique unique to the Mokuton element. Using the ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, the user will form hand seals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. The beams can converge to form a half spherical barrier to deflect an incoming blast or other attack.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Suiton: Teppou Dama
Description: A technique which the user projects chakra infused balls of water from the mouth.

Suiton Sujun heki
Description: A Suiton (water type) Ninjutsu technique where the ninja uses already existing water and raises it around them in a circular barrier. Only extremely powerful ninjas can use this technique without available water.

Mizu Shunshin no Jutsu[/b]
Description: A technique which allows the user to transport from one place to another through puddles of water.

Mizu Bushin no Jutsu (Water Clone no Jutsu)
Description: This Ninjutsu technique uses water as its base for creating the clones. Each clone is one tenth as powerful as the ninja using it and has a limited range it can move away from its creator. Like the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique), this clone can attack.

Suiton: Kokuu no Jutsu
Description: A technique that causes oil to rain from the skies. By igniting the oil with a flame, even more damage can be created.

Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
Description: A Ninjutsu technique that controls the density of water, creating a heavy area of water that become a bubble-like prison that is inescapable so long as the user maintains their concentration.

Suiton Suikoudan no Jutsu
Description:A Suiton (water type) Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses their chakra through surrounding water and manipulates it into a swirling wall around them, and then directs it at their opponent in the shape of a monstrous shark made of water.

Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu (Water Dragon Technique)
Description: A Suiton (water type) Ninjutsu technique using water as its base. The ninja manipulates the water around them into the shape of a large dragon that attacks their opponent as a torrential blast.

Suiton: Suishouha
Description: A technique which creates a huge tidal wave that can crush an opponent.

Suiton Daibakufu no Jutsu (Great Waterfall Technique)
Description: A Suiton (water type) Ninjutsu technique using water as its base. The ninja manipulates the water around them into a cyclonic explosion that rips into its victim like a tsunami. It has enough force to tear apart solid ground and uproot trees.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Doton: Doroku Gaeshi
Description: A Doton (earth type) Ninjutsu technique where the ninja digs into the ground beneath them and tears up a solid wall of dirt and rock. The shield of earth is held together by the ninja's chakra and is meant to take the driving force of a physical attack.

Doton: Kekkai Dorou Doumu
Description: A Doton (earth type) Ninjutsu technique where the ninja plants their hands on the ground and creates a dome of pure dirt and rock around their enemy. The dome has a layer of chakra inside of it that keeps it together.

Doton: Doryo Dango
Description: A Doton (earth type) Ninjutsu technique requiring impressive Taijutsu. The ninja digs into the ground beneath then and tears out a large chunk of dirt and rock, holding it together with their chakra.

Doton: Doryuu heki
Description: A Doton (earth type) Ninjutsu technique where the ninja "vomits" a wave of mud, which shoots out of their mouth and assumes the form of a solid wall in front of them, sturdy enough to dam a river of water.

Doton: Retsudo Tenshou
Type: Taijutsu
Description: A technique which creates an earthquake that destroys the ground below.

Doton: Doryuudan
Description: An advanced technique which creates a dragon that expels missiles made of earth.

Doton Ryuuka no Jutsu (Earth Dragon Technique)
Description: A Ninjutsu Technique that calls upon the earth in the form of a dragon to strike the opponent.

Doton: Doryuu Taiga
Description: A technique which traps an opponent in a river of mud.

Doton: Shunjuu Zanshu no Jutsu
Description: This ninjutsu isn't a widely used technique, since it is only used when surprising the enemy. After performing a series of hand seals and raising his chakra, the ninja is buried underground using his chakra. He can then move freely inside the ground, as if he was outside.

Doton: Dochuu Eigyo
Description: An attack used in conjunction with the a bushin skill. The user remains underground while the enemy wastes their time and energy fighting with the bushins. By hiding in the clones' shadow, the user is able to secretly attack the opponent without giving away their position.

Doton: Yomi Numa
Description: A technique which creates a large viscous swamp underneath an opponent. The enemy is unable to move once trapped within the swamp.

Stats:

Strength:20
Speed:30
Chakra Pool:20
Intellect:10
ninjutsu:10
Taijutsu:10
Genjutsu:0
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Keiji Sentakushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keiji Sentakushi   Keiji Sentakushi Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am

Woah Woah Woah Woah, First off, Wrong App format, second Wood is a bloodline element, third you got too many elements for a jounin, fourth you got too many jutsu for a jounin, fifth jounin aren't allowed without the kage and admins approval, and as the kage's not here, and theres not a team in leaf that needs a jounin sensei, jounin rank is currently not available for leaf. Please correct these things first before moving on with your profile.
Back to top Go down

Keiji Sentakushi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Creations :: Characters Creation-
Jump to: