Naruto: Solitude
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto Roleplay Site taking place in the Genin Era. Please read the rules before making your character.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Solitude. Please read the rules before making a character. You may make your own character or one from the show! Do not make a clan until after your character is approved. Remember--not every character is of a clan, so stay original and have fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Links

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Important Links

Rules and Regulations
 Village and Rank Chart
 Rank Information
 Levels and Points
 Jinchuriki
Latest topics
» Hi
Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Activity Check March 2010
Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Tsubaki Itou
Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm by Tsubaki Itou

» Alright Guys
Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm by Metsubou Kouseitan'i

» Trainning a early morning.
Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Keiji Sentakushi
Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Dorai Nendo
Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm by Dorai Nendo

» Hei Shenshun
Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm by Kamashi

» Hyuga Hinata
Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 am by Hyuga Hinata

Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Chuunin Exam Signups I_vote_lcapChuunin Exam Signups I_voting_barChuunin Exam Signups I_vote_rcap 
Kenta Uzumaki
Chuunin Exam Signups I_vote_lcapChuunin Exam Signups I_voting_barChuunin Exam Signups I_vote_rcap 
Ayane Kazenoru
Akiha
Sakura Haruno
Himoto Minuri Kouseitan'i
Akiyama Yoshinobu
Kakashi Kimura
Kurai Niwa
Kuukaku Shiba-Kouseitan'i

Chuunin Exam Signups

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

Chuunin Exam Signups Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Exam Signups   Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Yep, Thats right, the chuunin exams, the single most fun thing to ever come to a Naruto RPG *cough*whendoneright*cough* Anyways, i'll be hosting them in Kiri, for the first time. Sign Ups will begin Saturday and end next Sunday. The Chuunin Exams themselves will be starting two weeks from today! Now then what does this mean...? Well this means that every genin (Note: Every genin in a TEAM) will have the ultimate chance to become a chuunin, by showing their skills as a ninja.

So are you up to the challenge, think you have what it takes to become chuunin, then have your jounin sensei sign you up via your Kage (So if you have no kage, then your SOL) Sign up deadline is once again next sunday.

Signups Begin: Saturday, February 6, 2010
Signups End: Sunday, February 14, 2010
Chuunin Exams Begin: Fubruary 20, 2010

Put it on your Calendar as it will be on the site Calendar, we'll see you there.
Back to top Go down
Level 6

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exam Signups   Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:06 pm

I want to register team 9 for the Chunin exams please.
Back to top Go down
Isji Nagito
Level 3
Isji Nagito

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exam Signups   Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Signing up Team 4 of the hidden mist.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exam Signups   Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Signing up Team 3 from Kiri for the Chuunin Exams
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exam Signups   Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:20 pm

A genin cannot sign up his own team
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exam Signups   Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:52 pm

We have no sensei :O
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Level 3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exam Signups   Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Yes you do, he's just not here yet...and your team hasn't even done any missions. anyway

UPDATE: Chuunin exams postponed as no one has actually done any missions yet, or really done any training, so until enough teams have completed at least 1 C-rank mission the chuunin exams will be postponed. You may still sign up just realize that your team needs to succeed in one C-rank mission.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi
Level 2
Kaito Daichi

Info
Weapons:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exam Signups   Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Where is he? o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exam Signups   Chuunin Exam Signups Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exam Signups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Solitude :: Information ::   :: Announcements-
Jump to: